Posts by Tummi

If i good remember only in Boots or title (CC dungeon aura) and Martial Arts skill Opening Roar skill.
    Yes, charge "Z" RP balls faster. No idea about limit.

Usable in duels when You stun enemy and want fast charge RP

You can get there in this client too. Almost every one can actually without any hack, you just need to get creative a bit...

Or just make an alternative account with a low lvl character with a pet with party summon and ask around for a player to port you there.

If not hacks than exploits…

Way to new faming grounds should be easy for everyone. :)

Can u make the yadrat suit be like goku yadrat suit? plz

There is in the game already.
    You get it from blue box on 2 level (Yardat goku, or Kid Gohan piccolo dogi, fused zamasu or tournament commentator) - RANDOM
    Or from Mystery Dogi capsule (or whatever it is named) it drop on TMQ if im not wrong. People sell it on AH for like 3 mln.

Hello I would like to suggest that the damage be more balanced, at the moment the majin are very disadvantaged:)

Mighty Majins are strong in def and buffs. Wonders are good in stuns. Every class got their "+" and "-"

Btw. Top1 PvP is Ultimate Majin :P

I don't know if its possible on 1.0 client but I would add unlock map where gohan trained in anime (when piccolo left him on) alone, and Island where Goku and Kuririn trained as kids before their first tournament.

PS: I know that hackers could get there only. Screenshoots are from Hong Kong version of DBO. Me and my mate were teleported in party here to explore by guy from china.

I know about the basic stuff, but i tried to hunt with a lvl 1 with the scouter that shows the dragon ball but no monster was respawning with the dragon ball, maby the chance is really low for lower lvl mobs.

Thank you for the details.

Nope, when i played like 3-4 months ago with new character i was on one spot and just kill mobs (bought cheap scouter to see db icons) and drop was just the same like with my 60 character when i played.

You can hunt with 1 level. Very helpfull will be scouter with option to search dragon balls. For transformation wish You need 40 level, for dragon buffs i believe it was 20 level to wish for. You can always store Dragon balls in banker, and try to get more. U can make a wish later when get required level.

As human/majin take transform. Human gets many benefits, hit rate is good thing for hunting, also a bit movement speed. enought easy to maintain it.
    As majin if u take pure majin form + genocide attack u can spam it for fast killing mobs, especially on 40 level when majins attacks are weak.

Just visited 2.0 after like half of year and game still crash when alt + tab, no sounds in game + sometimes crash when taking exp boost from cash shop.
    Good work rotating camera with mouse work.

Check if You don't have flying scroll first to use in inventory. And check again if You did all the missions step-by-step.
    You can also take a look in quest list, and remove any quest with Flying if You got any, and take again.

O que outras pessoas estão dizendo

is server 2.0 online and ready to play?

2.0 bugged as hell… played like 20 minutes.

- I got crash sometimes in cash shop

- Very often crash when alt + tab

- Weird camera rotating

- Sometimes crash when jump

+ No fps cap, smooth running over 200 fps during fight.

I've noticed that one near Korin tower, and one near center of map (where we have two Bridges, between korin tower and Korin Village) are invisiblem and cannot attack them. In fishing village in south-west corner is working box.