Posts by MasterW15

U never played ranked right?,
    Transforming in to SSJ on ranked aint a good idea, unless u alredy have extreme good gear, if u dont have good gear and u trasnform in to SSJ u will be prety much dead, by the time u are able to start moving.

Besides KI Burst Skill is from vanilla skill tree

Oh, I was referring to Duel PVP, not ranked matches, sorry.

Those were also my feelings when I discovered and played this game for the first time some years ago, mate. So many good memories...

Now, Turtle Hermit fills your request at it's best, though there are other classes like Plasma or Karma Majins (Wonder Majin Master Classes in general) that are really good at it too, you should also check them out.

Sadly, I lost my builds, so I'm not sure about the skills, but here I did for you a decent (maybe?) one that could work:

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Turtle-Hermit&build=01004084001041001000230030010251011333104432030

Just take in mind Adult Quest and Master Classes aren't added to the game yet, but they'll be very soon, since recently Daneos (the main developer) said it's already available in the Development server, but not in the Pre-Open Beta still, so just wait a little more.

A lot of stuff happens at level 30, but not ''everything'', like, for example, transformations can only be used at level 40+, or Kaio-Ken at level 35+, and lots of useful skills.

You could try to change the resolution of the game.

And I dunno about the caps, maybe they just like to yell all the time :dlol:

Hope I helped you, see ya!!! :dpeace:

Oh cool there is a buff for Fighters that can reduce EP consumption? That's very nice. I guess the developers added it specifically for the Super Saiyan transformation

I would say they added it for Fighters that wanted to take the ''energy'' route in the skill tree, but it works with SSJ too, and it's kinda OP to be honest, since if they already have a colossal amount of dodge rate, they'll increase that number even more with SSJ, reducing the EP consumption only makes them even more of a pain in PVP :dlol:

(And let's not even talk about what happens when they get drunk, if you know what I mean)

I think flying aura should be the same as the chest piece's upgrade level (example: +15 chest piece = purple aura with sparkles)

But while Kaio-Ken and Super Saiya-jin, the colour of all auras (power up, dash, guard, or dash flying) should be overlapped by their respective auras, and only put sparkles in the armor pieces that have the right level to have them.

The colour of the sparkles should be the same as the armor piece level, and the shining of these must be kept the same too.

White colour for all races default auras seems logic to me, because all normal fighters have them in the series.

What could also be changed is the colour of the aura that appears shortly before doing an RP attack. When default it should be blue (because it's using the max power of the user), have the same colour as the weapon level (depending on what weapon it utilises), and also be overlapped when Kaio-Ken or Super Saiya-jin are activated.

The Dark Senzu Beans are supposed to create evil creatures, kinda like the Saibamen seeds. I'm not sure if it gives a power boost.
    Mr. Poko Poko looks like this:
    ---POSSIBLE SPOILER??---

He is supposed to grant wishes to the evil namekians and parodies Mr.Popo.

I'm not sure if he has a set of Dragon Balls, I would say he just has a time limit of some sort, because it seems he can roam free in the world, since he is working in Chocolay's tower refining Kili.

I know nothing about Fry.

And I don't know if this belongs to Server Discussion.

To fly faster just double click anywhere while flying, or press A, S, W or D two times. Control the fast flying using A, D, Space or Ctrl, or move your mouse while pressing the right click.

To activate the even faster flying just keep on flying fast.

Yeah but the thread is about speed attack buffs, not a gear.

I know that, I was just mentioning the fact that they can already have some decent speed without an skill. If they had a skill then they would rekt everything on their path.

I clearly stated at the start of my post "If we're talking about Dragon Ball Z", I don't take Super into the account because of all the god-tier characters and the whole Goku&Vegeta-centered story.
    And yes, I personally don't count Buu's absorbed forms as a character per se, up to that point, Gohan is still the strongest, Goku himself stated that his Mystic form was even stronger than him in his SSJ3 form.

I know, I was only debating the fact that you said Gohan is the strongest non-fused character as a whole because you said ''of all time'', that means it doesn't matter the series, when he is only that in Z, and you can still count characters like SSJGSSJ Goku and Vegeta, Beerus and Whiss, but only the movie versions, since they are from Z too. Though that also doesn't matter too much because they are already OP in the movies, the series only made them even more OP than usual xD

Maybe because it was OP af. I mean, I loved killing my enemies with ease, but it also just didn't seem right, at least not at level 36 xD
    Now it's pretty DBO-like, in the Taiwanese version x2 and x3 didn't do shit, at least not after it was nerfed, afaik.

4. Buu Saga
    - Ultimate Gohan: I don't give a crap about Vegito, Kid Buu and how Gohan is portrayed in Super, hands down the most powerful non-fused character of all time. Yes, I hate fusions, thank you very much.

Except he isn't the most powerful non-fused character of all time, he was that only until Beerus, Whiss and SSJG were introduced. And this isn't about how Gohan is portrayed, he could be a nerd and the most powerful at the same time, but he is not the most powerful xD
    Plus, even in Z, Buu (Gohan absorbed) was the strongest non-fused character in the series up to that moment, unless you count absorptions as fusions.

All these quests where you must defeat spawning enemies seems to not be working. The only one ''working'' is kinda bugged because the Dark Eyes are already there before you interact with the NPC you are supposed to talk to.

Since like 3-4 days or so, some people (myself included) are having problems talking to the bankers, the game crashes everytime they try to talk to them, this is important because it happens to a bunch of people, and being unable to open the bank is a big flaw. This problem seems to have originated after the update from Saturday 2 or Sunday 3 of July (I'm not sure). That's all the data I could bring about this.

Yes, it's a pain, I only want to know if they are even addressing this problem at all, this is a Pre-Open Beta but that doesn't mean they are aware of everything, so at least I want to hear an answer from the developer team or something like that.

It started happening to me like at the same time it started happening to you, so this must be a bug caused by some update they put to the game. This is kinda important since now it's confirmed it happens to more people.