Posts by KamiRamin

well he do ask for wich class to make as his first class

i would say turtle easy pve farming and pvp

karma is soo say usefull in speed party cause of skill lock (debuff) and attack speed (buff) - karma pvp is based of timing on using skill and perfection also the class is known as the best 1 v 1 class soo yeah you need to wait with this class until you become rich ingame to buy good stuff for this class tho

but yeah i rather go for turtle for easy pve farming solo after all you can enjoy your cancer kamehameha skill <3

well i kinda agree with this its no point having soo many kids running around with the aura that can give lag to people.. its basically hard for some people who have trash pc...

also i would say that the rank system of getting budokai aura should be like:

say you got first place (or second or third place any dosent matter just get the aura) it last 7 days if you win again the first day next week's budokai then your 7 days increase to 14 days and keep increasing until the player stop playing the budokai and lose it after the timer of it runs out

it will basically prove people that they do want to show that they work hard to keep the aura this long and not get the aura easy from kid budokai or whatever budokai issue there was or server issue to give people crashes.. then talk crap ingame about how good they are meanwhile are weak and do not deserve aura to begin with...

random brings up lvl cap ok...

i dont need to know much about kid buu when i used kid buu in pob and tested the broken part of it i already seen how much broken they been at tw days

first of all - kid buu is easy to spam run first room in ud 3 all the way to lvl 60 no problems

- kid buu strong side is ofc karma but hey you forgot did i mention anything about this lvl cap ?? NO soo random topic to bring up

- ofc all cc can stop kid buu but you never know well geared kid buu tank easy and also kills easy that's the part where you did not see from kid buu dmg is broken also having good accessories/gears to survive from cc and attack skills..

- Even with full +9 gear +10 weapons and good stats accessories rapes +15... bringing up the upgrade stage on gear and such wont change the fact even with +0 you still rape other classes .. try to understand kid buu been broken always stands in the broken rank

go back to your dragon clan and try harder to win aura in kid budokai since you are the one who struggles so hard since day 1 of ob

randoms for real...

totally disagree, kid buu do not have a great advantage of what could offer, a slow transformation, no increase in status, and totally vulnerable, you become what? to gain a skill? should be better worked

you dont seem to understand the broken part from kid buu.. if you ever did understand you just wish for no buff on it it will just destroy the balance part between transformation even tho its already broken cause daneos cant even balance the class yet...

anyways KID BUU is better off with no buffs they survive all the updates they are already broken as hell....

kid buu got their distance fight if they getting slow down or what ever happend to them they still just use 1 skill to kill humans easy meanwhile the nameks survive those dmg from like 5-7 at the max...

if you never seen the broken kid buu's power then rip you try at least to understand kid buu just need like 1 or 2 hits on you with it skill depends on your survival and you are gone from the fight ...

i agree, pure majin needs a urgent buff

Normally the most broken transformation is Kid buu been broken always is broken

for seeing SSJ getting a bit buff dosent matter kid buu just need to hit and still dead for humans anyways lol

meanwhile giant namek is soo say broken too but should be getting buffed with more dmg cause of the 10 min duration but oh well what can we do against giant namek and kid buu oh here is a idea wait 10 min for giant namek to finish then gangbang kid buu when he is standing there doing nothing lol

watchout guys now wagu machine goes wild again cause people who cash will cash allot once again for the dogi once again

watch them get rare dogi ball - brown box - white stone and random dogis and cry in trade chat K

daneos is better off making a new wagu machine only meant for the new dogis soo people can easier get it than wasting who knows how much probably 50k dollars just for what basically...

only dogi that is meant for dojo is named Basic Dogi ... a NPC near dojo/rank selling that dogi for 7.500 zeni

recommend ya not to buy it since its basically useless and looks ugly at the same time you just get logo on the back if you planing to use it just cause of the guild

also daneos been lazy on making dogis soo he did use that to make founder dogi

or more to say rip off dogi of basic dogi gg founder items that we got promised back in 2-3 years ago

Best class you say eh...

did i not see this thread before ????

anyways

Late game info everyone can become op in any class depends on themself if they got enough experience needed to play that class

for budokai pt adult

most used class would be -- SK - Fighter - Karma And Plasma

most decent used class would be - Ultimate - SM - Turtle and Dende

Most less used class would be - Poko - DW - Crane and Grand Chef

budokai pt kid

most used class would be - wonder majin - dragon clan - spiritul - MA and Mighty majin (depends on your party)

Most less used class would be - warrior

SOLO adult budokai

well you will see mostly - SK - Fighter - Karma success

decent class you will see - SM - Ultimate - Dende - Turtle and plasma

less class you will see - dw - crane - grand chef and poko (Crane depends if you are got experience you can make far)

this game is based of p2w with the cash coins either you cash allot to get soo say 5 rare dogi ball or more and hope to not to get fail and get something else or you dont cash allot and be lucky with the wagu machine anyways i dont see the point of removing the fail cause people do cash for it and try to use it

basically there is always a gamble play from cash shop... why do you expect from seeing people cash allot for those items just to get what they want never ending cashing and daneos dosent mind cause he loves those easy money

20% fail rate should remain for normal dogi balls.

Should be no fail rate for rare dogi balls considering how expensive they are atm.

when you are thinking about zeni prices currently ingame then rip your wish

thus the people are slowly increasing back to normal state of how much items should be worth selling at

ofc now people are having hard time buying gotenks dogi for 20 kk meanwhile late game the dogi goes back up to 500+ kk

soo i dont see any point for people crying to get it cheaper when its already cheap oh yeah dont worry most people here who farms already got 500 kk to play around with soo i dont see your point saying the word¨expensive when¨RED DOGI BALL should be sold like who knows how much above 500+ kk or more who knows how much

be happy everything is cheap now and not back to normal price i recommend ya guys spending your money fast before you lose the chance late game ^^

That bug is irrelevant, do I need to remind you even after immortal bug was fixed, people paid large amounts of zenni to be carried through it?

¨irrelevant¨ Pls after bug got fix people don't carry low lvl chars to floor 150 you should know better yourself if you even did reach there..

you need dmg on your side..

doing it for zeni makes 0 sense after all zeni is easy to make in tw days and the only thing people would do f150 for is cash shop items or irl money or whatever back in tw days not zeni smh

for those who had hard time getting zeni in tw let me tell you one thing never give up on pve farming farm soo much you can sell any drop make money easy like that even do all tmq's ud's bid's run just to sell the good drop or even the bad drop

oh boi i cant wait for lvling my dende from 45-55 i will be spamming the hell out of ud 3 when i get my giant namek if i dont then rip tmq 4 for life until i hit lvl 55 lol

First of all WOW you took alot of time to write that but there are alot of flaws.

Not going to say much only a few things.

1. Lv 55 you can reach max atk speed.

2. I'm totally against having a long lv 55 and 60 cap. I want to do harder dungeons like cc 150 and not easy dungeons like tmq7 or ud6. That totally kills the joy of PVE

true fact

gib us lvl 60 cap for 2 weeks max then 70 for 1 year until lvl 80 gets added lol basically its no point for us to wait so long just for the lvl cap to change instead of fixing the issue for higher lvl cap daneos just keep adding random changes to those stuff that is already out... increase more bugs increase 0 meaning to be hyped for nothing at least go lvl 70 soo people can enjoy what they can deal with in pve and pvp until we get lvl 80 cap

after all pob was soo say dead for us waiting soo long just for ob and where are we at now? oh ob got more changes more bugs added

mean in pob bugs got fix less new changes and less reason for us not to do pve or pvp

pretty sure most people who played pob and tw are basically waiting for lvl 70 cap so they can come back and play and not get stopped instantly at some random lvl cap where you gear yourself up and still have to deal with to wait some month its basically asking to go and play other mmorpg hit max lvl there with 6 chars or more then come back

Dual client is simple

1. always run the game admin

2. make sure to have allot of accounts ready for dual client

3. you cannot use the same account on 2 dual client just to trade between char in 1 account

4, your pc may have issue if it can't handle the dual clients soo recommend ya to have good pc if not do not even bother it will increase your lag and pc will overheat to death

5. if your pc can run it barely lower the graphic in your game to make sure the lag do not kill your gaming skills and your pc

back in tw days there was something called daily log in on each account you used to play on dbo it gave you free cash shop items some even supported those who dosent cash

also it was from the website you had to log in to transfer the item to the account basically that won be here cause dbog isnt like that at all

after all adding and do changes to cash shop made the game more p2w specially the wagu machine spot