Posts by AMZD

The server is down along with the registration page,as it is part of the server at the moment,when its going to be online again,i will try to be here and give you the link,if not,probably someone else,will do.

El servidor está abajo junto con la página de registro, ya que es parte del servidor en este momento, cuando va a estar en línea de nuevo, voy a tratar de estar aquí y darle el enlace, si no, probablemente alguien más, se hacer.

I'm afraid you will have to wait until the maintenance finish,as they have to change the main address,because they moving the server into another location(N.A),it will take between 3-6 hours from now.

Me temo que tendrá que esperar hasta que el mantenimiento final, ya que tienen que cambiar la dirección principal, ya que se mueve el servidor a otra ubicación (N.A), que tendrá entre 3-6 horas a partir de ahora.

Hi there, I was having a lot of issues with the game, like fps drop and huge latency, the w10 is a new one, well at least for me, for a lot of people its not running well,as they have conflicts, with games and other applications.

So I was looking for solutions and a combination of 7 YT videos, helped me find out what was wrong.

The w10 OS is running a lot of apps in the background and also has a "helper" as the main function to run, i would suggest to people that are really experienced with w7, not to upgrade to w10, if so the OS is 100% different with w7.

This is what I did,I've disabled the smart screen and tablet mode, along with a bunch of other micro apps and disabled my location for all my active apps, also disabled windows maps as it takes automatically every 2 minutes to login to MS servers for updates, i killed Cortana and set the power on performance, downloaded CCleaner (fixing the registry always help on how your OS is running) and having WD as the main antivirus app.

That's what I did and it worked for me, it's not 100% solution for anyone, if anyone is not sure what he / she is doing, DO NOT TRY IT, not being held responsible for any actions you do.

PST 2 I did that to my computer,for not to quit DBOG, and never had any problems with other games or apps, I'm still in belief that the game needs twicking.

.-----------------------.------------------.-----------------------.-------------------.-------------------------.--------------------.----------------------.-------------.

Hola, yo estaba teniendo muchos problemas con el juego, como fps gota y latencias enormes, como w10 es un nuevo os, bueno, para mí, no funciona bien, para mucha gente como tienen conflictos, con juegos y otras aplicaciones.

Así que estaba buscando soluciones y una combinación de 7 vídeos YT, me ayudó a averiguar qué equivocado.

El sistema operativo w10 está ejecutando una gran cantidad de aplicaciones uselles en el fondo y también tiene un "ayudante" como la función principal para ejecutar, yo sugeriría a las personas que son realmente experimentados con w7, no actualizar a w10, si es así el sistema operativo es 100% diferente con w7.

Esto es lo que hice, y he desactivado el modo smartscreen y tableta, junto con un montón de otras aplicaciones de micro y desactivado mi ubicación para todas las aplicaciones activas, también deshabilita las ventanas de mapas, ya que toma automáticamente cada 2 minutos un inicio de sesión a los servidores de MS para la actualización, maté Cortana y fijé la energía en funcionamiento, CCleaner descargado (fijar el registro ayuda siempre como un alza en cómo su OS está funcionando) y teniendo WD como la aplicación antivirus principal.

Eso es lo que hice y funcionó para mí, no es una solución 100% para cualquier persona, si alguien no está seguro de lo que él / ella está haciendo, NO INTENTARLO, no siendo responsable de ninguna de las acciones que usted hace.

PST 2 Hice eso a mi computadora, para no dejar DBOG, y nunca tuve ningún problema con otros juegos o aplicaciones, todavía estoy en el juego necesita twicking.

i know that GT might kill the translation so i gave the original post as well.

Do you play other MMORPG with controllers?its achievable though,go to MS page if you got an Xbox controller,follow the steps,also you might find more information on Reddit... As for sticky keys and auto clickers,yeah they count as cheat,external use of auto farming/leveling...

The npc's are trolls,just ignore them :D

well,by the mid game you will need 2 sets of armor,so they aren't completely useless later,for solo leveling,i suggest you to find a guild and level up together...

Seems a little unfair when you can just use the lvl 70 you already have to power level your new dude.

I can see the appeal for it but i don't think it'll be implemented.

Not exactly unfair,just a bit useless for the reason you mentioned,its ok until ,if the team decides to change the way the launcher works(dual,triple,etc.),so far i know that they dont intend to change it,but you never know...cheers

I will redownload the game,since this is happening still now.

Most likely a failed connection between the server and your ip, i have failed to recreate this bug. If this continues to happen to you it's best to redownload the files again.

This one has been stated on the first page of this thread. It has been forgotten over time and is not even a bug, just a beauty detail. None the less, it would be nice to have the %boost on food.

I wouldnt mention if i saw it,i did search,still cant find it.Sorry if i missed it.

The 10% boost performance as i remember it,it wasnt a visual thing,it was actually giving you a boost on basic stats like 2-5 for a small amount of time(5/10 minute buff),giving attack,defense and even critical rate,it was dependent on the item.

From the other hand though,if you was consuming a food for other races,you had normal lp/ep if it didnt had boost and on the boost side effects you where loosing stats(same amounts as above).

Majority of the players might not even noticed that,due to buying racial food or non racial(token food) and leveling by teams,or due to gaming style which everyone prefers,that could be different than mine.

As a fan of solo leveling,i was collecting potions and food,looking around for everything,as a fan of exploring(little Dora),could be the reason i remember those small things.

I think it was disabled for 1-30 levels,cause every character at those levels they had a permanent buff(similar to kiri buff).

Minnor issue,as i remember food ingame,it was consumable all for everyone,but it did apply small buffs and debuffs.

Explaining myself, for example nameks could eat smilling candy(majin food, 109 lp every 2 sec,duration 30sec),but they wouldnt take the performance 10% that the specific item gives and instead would get -10 performance,at the current state,there isnt any performance boost and food is race restricted...

Its not big deal i know,but since none mentioned so far,i had to say it :)

I'm doing 1000 on lv 70 mobs though using +15 lv. 70 weapons and I dont even pass 1000 dmg vs players

seems ok with a difference of 500 dmg,you think by being +15,will be godlike?Also there are other factors with stats,that are in need to be fixed.

The skill was nerfed at DBO TW,thats what we have,keep complaining wont change anything,the statement is people dont like the new dmg of the skill,Daneos knows. DONE.

To all that complains in a test server,WHAT DOES'' TEST'' MEANS TO YOU?

I can assure you all,that next week we will have more nerfs on other classes as well,have ready some paper towels and antidepressant medication ready. That was my last comment on subject.I'm done with it.Peace.

spinning was stronger on original server i played lvl 70 majin on korea,twaiwan and hongkong server and it was much stronger then it is now

It was indeed,but not as it was before,the max dmg was 700-800 per spin,cant you tell that they still testing?Did anyone told you that this is final?Did we went in open beta yet?Lvl 16 was doing 1500-2000 dmg per spin,i tested it myself,how can anyone ask for roll back?Now its working as it should,with a difference of 200 dmg lower,so at least its not cheating anymore...

what!!!???

No way!! XDD

Then majins suck now! without that... in pve... and even for pvp!

Please Daneos can you consider fixing it to its original damage? thx man

Thats the original dmg spins where doing(-+ 100/200),before it wasn't working correctly,wait for the game to reach retail standards,then we can suggest changes with polls etc.The server is online for everyone,for testing purposes and to cover nostalgia...Patience.

Pve perspective,for ulti's ,Pure majin form,full buffed,5/5 genocide blast,1/5 planet burst.better than spins,even before the fix.