Posts by AMZD

screenshots? and make a ticket? even with no screenshots, if you report it on ticket,they will investigate...now the player might take precautions...

as buffer class,ultimate is the most common,cause of the variety of buffs it has,chef's from the other hand,have less buffs but does more damage,it all depends on the use of the character,if you willing to play as it,then you should think,what suits you better,but have in mind most players when asking for buffs they expect ulti's for lp%,ep% and crit buffs,both classes are amazing,you should try get both up to 40lvl and then decide wich one you want to lvl up more,as it all current state of game is for testing...

i personally got both on different accounts,with chef on max lvl(as it is easier to lvl up),while i enjoy my ulti for my brake lvl up.

i dont like hybrid builds as it is killing the class true potential, you might hear a lot, but for me chef's arent suppose to have a variety of buffs,as they are masters of KD and they are more pvp oriented(party pvp), while ulti's being more pve oriented and good at farming.

short off topic.

( Tempest, i believe thats way better put down on what i wanted to say in a previous thread,we always have bad days and good days,so i apologize for before but also, you guys shouldn't criticize that much and should ask for details on what people are trying to say,not always its easy to express your thoughts and more likely in a foreign language :) thanks)

non trade able /unsaleable cash items :dogi balls,locked chests,wagu coins,wp points,event items...that should be the rewards(motivation to spend money).

milking the cow,in a non p2w style,how is that not p2w? well its not,but you got same chances as a freebie...

If dwc is the gargoyle with the moon it was actually released at KR beta,you where able to fight heroes like vegeta and goku...like an event,a lot Korean people earned real mini figures of it and collectibles...

So you're saying the problem is the game?

yes its the game.

With a combination of win 10 OS,as for win 7 OS its quite better,but some issues apply there too,its a network issue,packet counting mainly, but not client side,dont forget that there are still exploiters,bugs and unsolved codes,its common to be like that,Daneos might be a professional coder,but the game is not being handled professionally,its a team of one...

one thing and might sound bad,but its true,its map network virtualization in real time and i dont speak for ping,the server tries to see where your character is,on an ''x,y'' scale map system,it became worst when they took more measures for exploiters...either we will get other security systems in feature or we need to deal on how it is...

I cant really confirm what im saying ,by confirm i mean i havent spoken with any mods for that,but as i had issues before with hosting mmos, i can tell it looks like that...small proof of that,is you can see, party members in different position than they really are,thats why IT skill aint working properly as well.

i think you where invited in a guild,you accepted the invitation some how and the leaders probably expelled you from it later...
    if you still have it,press ''G'',it will bring the guild window on top corner,left or right i dont recall,there should be a button that will say leave guild...

as i see it,something prevents your launcher to run,and it isnt a connectivity issue,might be another program running in the background...
    can you give some info? like your OS,if it is the first time you try to run the game,also if you believe that you cant do anything else,try to make a ticket on support section,they might ask you for more details and guide you step by step...

if you have the old game files,from an old download,new launcher might not work properly with it,did you try to download the whole game again?
    its a .rar file which contains the game in a folder,no installation needed...

It certainly not a hardware or software issue of peoples computers, but it might be OS or network latency, i got the same thing from the day that game was open for test, with some days better and some others worse, there is no fix at the moment, but running the game in window mode and killing background apps might help, not as system resources but as a conflict issues...

Also some days i can tell,the game feels like is someone editing or monitoring, if you ever hosted a game you will understand what i mean...

The game is in test period and we shouldnt complain about it, but state what we have, so yeah great notice OP, no matter if it is frustrating or not you did well to put it down here...