Posts by AMZD

Have you even played a Grand Chef? One great thing about them that hasn't been mentioned is that they make wonderful tanks thanks to passives and buffs. Ultimates may be good with defensive builds, but they lack firepower and tend to just sit around doing nothing in CC and such. Chefs have access to both AOEs and a ranged physical attack similar to the MA's Quick Attack (without the stun).

Of course and i have, on Tw and here,also when you where making yours here,you asked me for info in game...i didnt said that chefs are bad,said they not good for being buffers only...

Opinions are aloud and encouraged. But you also said "Chefs aren't suppose to be buffers" Which is a lie.

Both grand chef and ultimate have potential in buffing as well as offensive. Grand Chefs are more geared towards playing offensively and have buffs to draw out that potential in others while Ultimate Majin play a more defensive role in those aspects.

No need to be over dramatic and say you'll burn yourself. Any and all helpful advice is welcome. It's easy to play Majin at the beginning as they have either high base damage and long range as wonders or close range but can heal and buff themselves to stay alive.

so misleading new players and a liar,please go ahead and plague more...chefs arent suppose to be buffers and thats my opinion,what you dont get? if you make a chef as a buffer you waste chef full pontential, chefs where cool once (50lvl cap) since then people didnt played them anymore, chefs where great at 1vs1 and 5vs5,chefs are made for pvp, if you want to farm and get invited in cc and end game dungeons you should go ulti...my opinion again.

Not over dramatic,you just see something you dont like or agree and bam,you are wrong, i am right, you suck,i am better.
    Thats toxic,just let it be,state your opinion and move on,forums are there for that reason,if i swear or insult someone just put me in my place, if you dont agree with me,you cant put me in my place,only to disagree... what you doing now is insulting and disrespecting...

sorry for the off topic again OP

i really didnt know that opinions arent allowed,also OP's thread was saying need a good build for chef and he asks to buff,anyone in game knows that ultis are the buffers as the majority makes ultis to have buffs,all i did was try to inform him,not to waste his time if he was low lvl,instead of seen it as help,he dislike it,which im fine with that,but misleading new players?no i just stated my opinion,so...everyone is free not to like it or state their opinion,so dont throw ashes please,i can burn myself better...

sorry for the off topic OP

Chefs aren't suppose to be buffers, as buffers, if you wanted to have only buffs, you wanted to go ultimate, no matter what...what level is it?you need to tell to know how much points to spend, also for what use? only buffs?already 70lvl?how will you lvl up if not? the reason i said arent suppose to be buffers is, you will have a mixture of buffs, which many might be not useful... as coming to buffs any + its a + i know, but! for example you might need to leave good buffs for taking others that must have, you dont get that with ultimates...

the only thing i can tell you,if you already tried to run it as admin and you got it white-listed, is to redownload it, or re-extract the folder from the .rar, if you got the latest version

1.no it meant to be difficult and currently its not...

2.no,just few items to be changed...

3.its going to be difficult, i would suggest a fix for certain lvl mobs to give more exp like 50lvl -55lvl

4.hell no, that will upset cashers or maybe make them not to spend, so by bye server...

5. there is a current server notice when it goes down scheduled

6.event's we want event's, what about having random ultras spawned all over...that would be annoyingly awesome xD

thats my belief on what you suggested, pls dont take it hard,its cool to disagree...

Btw guys suggestions arent for current testing state so... go wild xD except if OP meant for now lol?

I downloaded and reinstalled the latest version of the game,i can say that it got improved,also i tend not to run anything else while the game runs and its way better,i know it shouldnt be like this but it does the job for now...

Btw @Ziggy can you please change your profile pic? there are minors around and the internet has more than enough nudity on...thanks.

A successfully guard on a skill is called counter attack,which it has not implement in game yet.
    (guard skill by default is key ''R'' and it suppose to counter attack KD's (knockdown),its not a great measure on pvp and most players dont complain about it,because most of them didnt use it or never upgraded it,it is was always a bit of useless cause it works on timing your guard at the second you are about to get KD).

Another way to counter skill attacks is resistance,but as far as i know it aint working properly atm,might be wrong tho and hope other people can help you out with this cheers.

no daneos added the option for us to reset our skills at any LVL just for learning each skill and class and some combo this is only meant for PRE OPEN BETA ... In open beta the game goes back go normal where you can only reset at LVL 1-30 without green book but at LVL 30-70 you need the green book to reset so I recommend ya not to fuck up soo much from LVL 1-30 on open beta ...

back in TW days this game wasn't p2w since you can farm to get items that you can sell back there was a Debind machin so you can find CP items in AH like z32 brown boxes ..ect and to make this game worth we need to think about pvp and pve content the most easy part that can make peopole wait is doing tmq7 hard mode and ud6 hard mode and BIDS hard mode ( for example the 2nd karaken would spawn and mini kraken's would spawn much faster then what it is make hp X2 let him turn to invincibel more faster ...ect ) and then he will get like 1 year for working in a new Dungeon !!! 1 year he can easy creat a dungeon with a team don't miss undesrtand creat doesn't mean launch it !!! we are going of topic but np ^^

I know i was there too, :) but this isnt TW,KR or HK, its a private server and it needs to be treated like one, there are no big/small companies behind this project, i wish i get wrong, but dont expect more from retail.Ever.
    Also if we want to step in future, we need to pop the question to Daneos... What are his intentions,what will make him happy...after that...if for the worst case scenario,the server goes off, will he pass the files to public? will he sell it? its all up for money by the end...
    By the end, if the community was fine,we wouldnt talk about the economy of the game, so since we are incapable to act as one, we need Daneos to step in and create a system that will work...yeah ok there was some issues with hacking slucking and it started, but now? isnt been taken care of? I mean this is a test Era, why not test the economy(community) as well...

I understand what you are saying, i would agree with you, if our community wasnt what it is today and if this wasnt a private server.
    People will eventually cash less and less in future anyways, He knows!!! my reason for saying cash shop items on NPC was to create a sink hole, to drain zeni from people, you need zeni to get zeni right? so increase the tax on AH, add cash shop items on NPC and you got a Clean AH...as for the income(server finance) again, lets go first to OB and i will get worried then...since i shouldnt worry now cause its POB right?
    I mean the costs after some points are standards, dont want to go there... but yeah Daneos is investing alot of personal time in this project and im pleased and amazed about the progress and all, but the game it self isnt worth it to be honnest. He is in a position or he will be,which he will make it pure P2W or free until we sink... like most private servers go...sooner we realize that,the sooner the community will grow up...

Finance of the server? well thats a big discussion there, but i dont worry about the finance of the server and the community proves me right on that(every one brags who has it bigger, better and prettier), cosmetics can be left as cash shop items only with no trading or selling for other currency except C.P ... But anyways...(private server)*