Posts by gaidenxxx

Hello bro. I am big fan of your great work. Keep it up!

I wonder if you still accept interesting requests for dogi mod?

If so, I really would love you forever if you can create the following one:

- Motorcycle dogi

- for human character

It's very expensive dogi in this game and very tough to get from AH or cash shop, so if you make it for us, would be greatly appreciated.

Kindly find attached a pic of it to remind you of how it looks like.

Thanks so much.

I think those constant disconnection could be result of the fact that this is a test server that isn't supposed to be open all day.

Maybe if this client is moved later to our real server, the connection would be stronger.

Just a speculation

implementation of achievement system and removal of token shop will help the game to turn from passive to active. Instead of spending whole day afk grinding for tokens, people will play everyday everywhere to fulfil their achievements and gain different rewards.

This idea is brilliant and worthy of being applied.

Some ideas:

1. Kill specific number of mobs to achieve etc

2. Enter ranked battle 5 times to achieve etc

3. Enter ranked 10 times to achieve etc

4. Finish UD1 once to achieve etc

5. Reach floor number... in CC.. to achieve...

6. Complete number of quests to achieve..

7. Start a party to achieve...

8. Join a guild to achieve....

9. Donate to your guild specific amount of money to gain...

10. Participate in budokai to achieve...

There are plenty of ideas to make of achievements based on what we can do everyday to make the players active, not just sitting there in arena doing nothing all day.

Thanks for reading.

If you are asking, will we play in the new client, then answer is yes.

After the wipe and if Daneos really takes it seriously and start to accept and adapt and change the game as it should be, then we will play for sure, heck even most of us will cash soo that server last even longer.

Shortly, we will look for new client, test it ( help with bugs) , and start to enjoy and play.

Thats awesome news. If he takes it seriously and release everything after wipe I would love to join you after.. hope he does

I predict that tomorrow when the poll ends some staff member will announce the vote results and announce time for client test period.

That period for client test tho might take unspecified time considering that we aren't sure how many bugs and new systems we gonna face.

But when all the bugs detected, I don't see any reason to wait longer. Should wipe then release client on real game immediately afterwards, after making sure all bugs fixed previously of course.

Just reset everything, refund cp, and decrease stone drop rate. Don't touch anything else (like upgrade system)

bear in mind that token shop will be removed after the wipe, so upgrade stones drop from mobs will be the only way to get stones to upgrade. So decreasing their drop rate as well will be such horror...I used to grind for weeks in pre open beta when the rate was so low and getting zero u70. That's not a way to play a game. We aren't supposed to spend 24 hours a day grinding to end up getting 1 stone every week. Drop rate should stay the same to balance token shop removal since it will be our only source for stones.

wipe will definitely give this game a tremendous activity boost.

I am excited and looking forward to start fresh with new guild friends. Stay positive guys.

Even the removal of token shop can't be done without a wipe cause it's unfair for new players who didn't camp forever to get huge amount of upgrade stones U55 and you dogi for free,

So since Daneos wanna remove token shop, every one has to be equal from the start.

That would mean that those items become availlable for purchase like normal cash shop items do, the price to get one of those dogis would have to be considered according to demand and popularity, would cost more of course than 1 wagu machine coin. Simple yet effective.

Another possiblity would be that those cosmetics obtained from wagu machine can be deconstructible into a new curency. And that currency can be used to buy dogis or other usefull items in a new shop. That way getting cheap/unwanted items can be usefull to getting yourself something you've always wanted.

Yeah that's also good suggestion.

Because right now, with that machine, only heavy soenders get valuable items but those who donate a little get useless hats and potions that aren't worth the money being spent at all.

At the end of the day, the dogis don't get any advantage or paper to the user so Daneos shouldn't be afraid to release then in public cash shop so that we can get what we want if we decide to donate to the game...

Believe in the new client adding your own login screen will be possible with mods. That's why i'm for the wipe to actually feel like we're playing a brand new game and making progress instead of being stuck AFK at PvP platform or the AH with nothing to do.

Modding characters should be possible as well. But we'll only know this once we've gotten a taste of that juicy and tender new client. #wipebois

I also hope that if a wipe happens, wagu scam machine gets removed to stop gambling a d insert dogis to cash shop so people don't feel scammed anymore. Many are spending plenty of cps and only get useless hats or potions that cost nothing in AH. Something has to be done about this

We are still waiting, nothing has came out yet. Hardlock said we would have a TEST server to try out the new client at the end of this month, but no release date has been said yet.

So basically we still gonna test the new client and detect bugs for awhile then Daneos will release the client and remove token shop afterwards and apply his new updates.. Ok that's gonna take awhile lol