Posts by Mero

I don't think it's a scam you agreed on buying or selling him things not his fault that you don't know the prices in most mmorpgs same thing happens all the time. I'm not saying that he could just go around doing it, but come on if I can't buy things for cheap and sell em expensive I won't ever be able to make money in the game. Well that's at least the way I make money in most mmorpgs lol.

Not a scam? If it's not a scam then I guess hacking is legal now. The guy literally just robbed him. If you watch the video you can see this.

while im sympathetic to what happened to you i just hope naming and shaming isnt allowed in the forums later on when the game is in its definite version.

most mmo forums dont allow it and for a good reason,just creates drama and more drama,simplest way to take care of scammers is taking a screenshot and sending it with a report over to the moderators but posting the name in the forums? yeah nothing good can come out of that.

I get where you're coming from, but as of right now since no punishments are coming out I think this guy just wanted to let everyone know to watch out for this scammer. :D

That's not what I meant, I ABSOLUTELY dont want them to release new maps now ahahah there's still a lot to do for a stable version, I wanted to know more about those maps that's it :)

There is nothing to know about them really, although I did hear on a DBO stream that they were supposed to continue the map and level cap with these new parts of the maps. Hopefully in the future when the game is mostly bug free we will see some new content added in.

False positive. I'm also guessing you have AVG. Please get Avast for less headaches. AVG hogs your computers memory and is horrible.

So why don't you report this "bug" when Kaio,Nitadame and even your own guild does this? Never mind i forgot you guys are allied.
    You do know that Daneos won't waste his time banning anybody in a pre open beta when he has to work on other things.

Mods have stated they are taking names down and these players will be punished when Open Beta comes around, don't think that there will be no justice for all these killed characters. :)

I'm not a kid, and I don't know what happened between you guys. I don't even read this entire topic, but damn, stop the whining. You are a f***ing crying baby, what is worst than kids 14-16. Just go play and have fun.

Basically, we disagreed with his opinion and saw through him. He's just a troll attempting to get a reaction out of people for laughs. It's some sort of weird fetish, I know, we're all kind of disturbed too. Anyways, he made some stupid thread about banning duel clienting, and we called him out on it. It actually was a stupid thread, you should go and read it.

EDIT: By the way GoldenBlaster, you're already breaking the rule that says: "Respect staff members".

You also get dogi and mount if i remember well so It's worth in my opinion and not that wrong bringing them back.

There's a reason they were removed... Founder was so people could play the game early and test even worse bugs than there was in Pre Open Beta. Those perks are for people who paid and tested the game before POB was even out. So no, there is no point to bring them back.

Troll detected. I think this guy just made a forum account just to troll people. Cya kid, enjoy the block.

I think the only one missing brain cells here is you... You still don't have a clue what you're talking about. I know, it's hard to accept the fact that people have different opinions than you. But that's just how life works, little man.

Go back to school :)
    (edit) ow i wonder what reason bandai had? WHY did they gave up explain me please? Since you know stuff plz do so...

Ow and 15 words : Private Server (beta)

I'm really sorry but I can't understand what you said. I think you need to use a better translator, Google Translate isn't working well for you.

No no no no no nooo!!!! How many times do people have to say it!!! Founder pack was only for before Pre Open Beta!!! They are useless now except for the forum tag!!!