Supertao

• Member since Feb 4th 2015
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • Since the thread got closed I'mma just reply here, you don't need to win budokai to be a good pvper. There are plenty of good pvpers in the game but in the end only one wins, it doesn't necessary mean they're better than the rest of the lot.

• nab

• nab

• Well it's good to see that you're back as well :)

• Well it's good to see that you're back as well :)

• Yes I am also dutch, I'm sure we spoke from time to time back in the old days of KR / early TW.
    The ingame name by which I was known is the same as the one I'm using right now, Jigglybuff. Although in Korea you might've known me as Lilynette.

• Yes I am also dutch, I'm sure we spoke from time to time back in the old days of KR / early TW.
    The ingame name by which I was known is the same as the one I'm using right now, Jigglybuff. Although in Korea you might've known me as Lilynette.

• Ah ok must be someone else then because that person had kind'of the same name and also what was your ingame name? Are you also dutch?

• Ah ok must be someone else then because that person had kind'of the same name and also what was your ingame name? Are you also dutch?

• Heya,
    I do remember you from the dbocom forums, although I'm probably not the person you are looking for.
    I know Uiltje3, but we're not related.

• Heya,
    I do remember you from the dbocom forums, although I'm probably not the person you are looking for.
    I know Uiltje3, but we're not related.