Posts by Saro

It's not fixed for those used sub class last week like monday, they can't get sub weapon because quest failed or weapon is gone or no quest appeared.
    Correct me if daneos fixed this^.

Everyone died except Roshi Oolong , Puar Oolong, Chi chi and Ox-King from Androids.
    In the anime Trunks said Yajirobe died from the androids.
    In the movie special The narrator said all the z fighters (, Piccolo Chiaotzu(Off-screen), Vegeta Yamcha Krillin and Tien (Goku died from heart-virus)
    I still have no idea how yajirobe survived the androids. Someone explain what happened to Korin and why no senzu beans for gohan and trunks and etc.

I got my quest starter but when I used it, no quest showed up and my quest item was gone, No sub class to get, hope Daneos fixes this. Not even the red ticket/korin's spell/red scarf works.

Creed, Expendables, KAIO or Kaioshins, which ever one that is, Dragonstar, Enseand(Probably spelled it wrong), Osiris, Korinsect and etc. You can search on forums in top right corner for english guilds and so forth. Welcome to DBO.

Thanks for the advice, I also wanted your input on Kaioken, is it ok to just leave it at level 1 since I have serene focus maxed? Also, is unbreakable elastic important to have? Im trying to get a build with my passives maxed( excluding ep regeneration because that sucks) and one that has kaioken.
    http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Plasma-Majin&build=00010024000300510050000000030500115144641004540000 -Mine that I improved with your advice.

One you gave me - http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Plasma-Majin&build=00010054000300510051000100030500113145641000540000

Gotta get all my characters to level 30, after that I can just play kingdom hearts 1.5 till update.
    I just hope Daneos fixed the guild members bug, didn't see that in global update list for wednesday.

(Comment Removed)

Woah woah woah...No offense but if you are talking about the first thread that you made I don't remember it going down that way.
    Everyone disliked the idea at first, then you and others convinced a good sum of the community, after that this thread was made by boom and now in my opinion is half and half. Some people want and others don't want it. Then there is the small group in the corner who wants it but not first day at least a 2 days or a week or etc. after open beta comes.

Will Daneos lower cd for all transformations to be like 30 minutes or less? Because 1 hour is seriously too long. Makes me consider using kaioken more in a build.