Posts by Kirito

Não existe data prevista, tanto pode ser daqui a um mês como daqui a 3 meses. Mas como vão remover os packs no fim deste mês, não me admirava que fosse pouco tempo depois disso.

A razão de obter uma founder pack (para além de ser conhecido como uma das pessoas que ajudou o servidor a ser criado, obviamente) não é apenas para ter acesso ao servidor de teste. O progresso dos characters nesse servidor não é algo que se deva dar tanto valor.

Na página dos founder packs está a lista de recompensas que vais receber no servidor oficial, e esses characters é que não vão ser apagados.

Sou novo nesse server, joguei ontem e tals vi uns bug mas poucos, da hora o servidor, mas deixaram offline de novo, pelo que andei lendo não sei se entendi direito, pessoal que comprou o Fouders Pack pode jogar agr, e quem não comprou nao pode, tem que esperar pelo lançamento... alguem me tira essa duvida... So noob mas no original eu era lvl 70, saudades servidor de taiwan kkk

O servidor onde jogaste foi um servidor de teste (ou chamado "dev server"). Quem comprar uma Founder Pack terá direito a várias recompensas no servidor oficial, quando for lançado, e tem também acesso ao servidor de teste que o Daneos e os tradutores usam para testar bugs, desde há bastante tempo.

O Daneos agora decidiu fazer um teste aberto para juntar informação e foi na verdade um grande sucesso. Ao inicio, o servidor foi abaixo devido a 2 bugs críticos, mas estes foram descobertos e arranjados imediatamente. Depois disso, o servidor esteve sempre a correr sem crash e sem lag, durante horas e com mais de 400 pessoas online.

Irá haver hoje, supostamente, mais um para juntar um pouco mais de informação que está a faltar. Depois disso, a equipa do Daneos irá dedicar o tempo todo a programar o resto que falta, antes de lançarem mais outro teste aberto.

Se quiseres comprar uma Founder Pack, não terás de esperar pelos testes abertos. Mas lembra-te que isto não é o servidor oficial e que a base de dados de characters acaba por ser apagada eventualmente, seja por causa de certos updates ao servidor que necessitam de o fazer para não ter bugs ou inevitavelmente quando o servidor oficial for lançado.

A brief explanation of how it works. That kind of thing can only be done and working properly after the script system is completely (re)written. It's a difficult tast that takes a long time to finish, and without it, the only way to be inside a dungeon with mobs, would be to use a GM command to teleport inside and then use more commands to spawn the monsters.

Now that the script system is done, however, Daneos will finally be able to get all of those things working.

Hope that cleared it up for you.

Hi, maviolino123.

I'm not sure if I understood everything you said, but I believe there's something your friend might've missed from the Founder FAQ.

Q: Can I share my Account?
    A: No. If we notice that someone is sharing his account then the account will be banned from the development server.

Disso eu sei, é que ele não atualiza diariamente, na shoutbox os outros jogadores diziam o que estava acontecendo...

Não importa não ser diário se os updates vêm em quantidades maiores. O único desenvolvimento do servidor (sem contar com traduções) é o que é postado nessa thread e tudo o que é novo vai lá parar primeiro.

A única coisa "útil" que os jogadores na shoutbox podiam dizer que não se soubesse era se o servidor estava offline ou não. :|

Portanto, isso de "não temos notícia nenhuma de como anda o servidor" não faz mesmo sentido, mano.

Todos os Portugueses que houve no Taiwain sv1 eu contava pelos os dedos , ao menos que houvesse no sv2 esses nem tinha maneira de saber. Mas é bom realmente haver uma comunidade tuga. Quanto a saber que descobrir mais um Madeirense , pensando que era o único que jogava .

Pois, eu jogava no sv2 e cheguei a conhecer uma guild de tugas + alguns de fora. Acho que cheguei a ver um ou dois deles aqui no forum, mas não tenho a certeza.

Coming from me, it should be no surprise to say that I enjoyed both seasons. However, I love several other anime series and I do recognize SAO's flaws (as well as the flaws in any other one). So, I suppose I can only give you my word that there isn't going to be a bias in here from me. Anyways, gonna try to keep it as short as possible, since there's too many details that could be included otherwise.

TL;DR: Love the anime, it isn't the best one out there (and I almost never really saw anyone claim it is), but it's not a bad one either.

This kind of situation happens with any series that goes through the same thing when it airs (like SnK, except the ones who wanted to see gore aren't complaining :rolleyes: ).

Anyways, that was a bit long, but back on topic now. I don't... understand the "bad news" part? Is it just because it's coming in 2017 instead of this year? I'd prefer they take the time, instead of rushing it out. Like I said earlier, anyone who read the novels can tell you that Alicization is going to be great.

If this is going to be an english guide, you need to not change the thread to portuguese mode, or only people with the portuguese language will be able to see it. Otherwise, change the guide itself to portuguese instead.

Yeah.. original uncensored version of the game looks crazy (weird boob animation, tons of lotion) and sometimes you really feel more or less pervert, unless you play as a male character .. even then you feel weird because you control ripped sexy K-Pop idol who's body is also in lotion.. even more strange :D

But hell, game has great mechanics, PvP arena can become big thing in E-Sport (no other MMORPG has come this close) , it already is a big thing in Korea https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i61yjRQFk_M . Every game can get boring from time to time, even great ones.

That wasn't the point. I know people get burned out and need a break from the game they're playing from time to time, but what I meant is that BnS just isn't that fun for me to even get into. You know, as my personal experience. And I did try playing on other versions before this one, too.

Also, I was mainly refering to the general asthetic of the game, as it attracts people whether it's censored or uncensored (although having only one style of fashion might also get kinda old soon). To me, most of what it has going for itself is that it looks pretty (<-- This is what gets most people to play it) + the PvP (but only for those who actually enjoy it). Some might enjoy the gameplay, but I would personally rather play, for example, Tera or PSO2 when it comes to that aspect, since they don't try to fake action combat. Censored versions in games, though, usually get a thumbs down because it's ruining the artist's original style. Especially when it's done so poorly by adding a few weird textures/recolors.

As for PvP specifically, yeah... It's a big thing in the game, while the endgame PvE aspect becomes lackluster. If PvP is more than 90% of what you should expect having fun doing when you reach endgame, then it's not for me, since I like an MMORPG that has tons of PvE goals and where I can enjoy both aspects equally. Then there's also that huge part of the BnS community that says the balance is broken, that this or that class is more useless or overpowered than the rest, while having another side of people saying it's balanced and that you just have to become "good". To the point you don't know who's lying or telling the truth, who's right or who's wrong. But what I dislike most about PvP is the animation cancelling "mechanic", mostly because it greatly closes the gap between being good and being the closest to the server. Pretty sure a lot of people who played DBO before would know what I'm talking about when it comes to that server thing.

I suppose I could consider the game "decent", but I personally think it's kind of overhyped. There's also the issue of how NCSoft is handling the game, but I won't get deep into it because this post is already long enough. Let's just say there's a good amount of people that have a bone to pick with them (and it's not just the ones that like to complain and accuse everything of being p2w for no reason). So, you know, I don't really see it getting that far in this version (I could be wrong), and besides, Korea makes tons of games a big thing in their own online competition world; it's one of the things they're known for.

But hey! As long as a game is great for you and you have fun playing what you're playing, that's all that matters. ^^

It's ok. Tried it (more than once before), but this one gets too boring, in my experience. Because of that and a few other reasons, I couldn't get into it. Also, I'm pretty sure most people just feel attracted to try out this game because it looks kinda nice. That, and big breasts + lotion/shiny skin.

Agree, people with those names want to sell it
    *cough*
    for example in dbo tw sv2 Vegeta was sold on NewGameWay.com

People will still sell characters and other rare names even if those ones are banned, so it doesn't change anything in that aspect.