Posts by Kirito

The "pre-open beta" term may sound silly to some, but it's just a name and it's not the first time it's being used. You could compare it to a Closed Beta, except it's not closed. Most of the core functions of the game are already working, and most of what's left is the content, which also doesn't come all at once in other game's releases. We're doing it a bit differently than other games, as we have this special testing phase that will last until everything is ready for launch, then wipe the database and actually have an Open Beta then. This has been explained before, including when it was announced, so a bit of research wouldn't have hurt either.

Since there is no point to this thread and people are getting heated, I'll be closing it now. Please wait for Daneos to get the server back up and running without spamming the forums. Have a nice day.

I was really interested in Soul Worker years ago. Then I found out it was another instance-based game with pre-made characters/gender-locked classes. Hopefully, someday, they'll make an open world MMO that looks as good as this or Peria Chronicles (and that one is based on relying on summoned creatures, so.. meh).

i still think upgrade system is pure trash and maked only for waste money after i try new rates,can't get past +8 with 10 stones pure,so well i was right,like i was guessing ;)

Because, again, you're supposed to use white stones at that point. If they didn't exist or were hard to get like the original, then it would be p2w for sure, but since we're supposedly going to be able to get them from drops, then that changes everything. You're going to have to wait until you're able to farm them.

Ah, yes, BlaKa, of course. lol

Well, I personally still think that's way too easy/spoonfeeding, especially with farmable white stones, but thank you for your feedback. I'm sure Daneos will take it into consideration if he decides to make any new changes to this.

we will see...i still thinking downgrade is a stupid thing,will be better other methods(more stones or item dropped from dunegons).Dude i was one of best kr players,and u think i m not knowing mmorpgs?funny XD

It's nice that you played in KR. I was there too, went through the best guilds and never heard of your name, to be honest. Well, that doesn't matter anyway. The point is that we've been all fighting in this thread for a non-p2w system, where items wouldn't break, while avoiding it to become "too" easy, since a lot of people also want a challenge and to keep +15 something to be earned. We finally got the item break to be removed and then Daneos made those rates based on how the majority here reacted/replied. Maybe a tiny bit easier rates wouldn't hurt, but too much would make upgrading a joke.

The system right now, after being tested, seems fair enough. Depending on how it goes, if it ends up not working out well and being too unfair, then it will be adjusted again in the future. We're still not even in Open Beta yet, so there's still a lot more things to add and change until then.

Witch region server will be online now ?

It doesn't matter which region you choose, all of them will direct to the same server for Pre-Open Beta.

As for the original question in this post, to clarify, in the future we might not even need multiple servers and we might instead have the channels be hosted in different regions, which will still produce the result you're looking for.

remove stress is better,personally if something stress me means that isnt fun.like i say before if i need gamblke with a system like this i will do it just for real money not for a game.and the time,atleast you will invest time on something that will be there and not something that you can lose it...think that you have a sword +14 and you get break card,after u spended 50 euros and 1 year of grinding and try,your item is like was 1 year ago,with that 50 euros you could buy another game.you are happy now?you find it funny to have wasted 1 year+50 euros?think about this

Unfortunately, your logic is flawed because you are assuming that stones are hard to get. I have tested the upgrades in the dev server 2 days ago and, while it can take several tries, it's definitely doable in a fair amount of time with white stones. +15 isn't that high of a number and MMORPGs are games with long-term goals. So, when you get that endgame item to +15 after farming 20-30 white stones (or buying them with Zeni, since they'll be cheaper), you'll get to keep it forever. If you're not used to what MMORPGs are usually like, I suggest you try a different genre then (or a server with easier and casual "fun" rates). Hope that helped explain a bit better what the rest of us were trying to say.

Cheers.

do you got some information about the passives maybe ? would be nice

The TLQ instances are still disabled, as far as I know. I believe this was answered in the normal Pre-Open Beta thread. Daneos could possibly have them working before Pre-Open Beta as a surprise, but probably not. I don't want to raise anyone's hopes. But I can say that these things, along with many other wanted ones, will be under rigorous devolpment and testing, so they will be coming sooner than you might think.

i will if upgrade system doesnt changhe,i dont want to put effort on a thing i can lose during play...enjoy spend milions of zeni,have items to +12 and back to +0,endless grinding without resultats and use cash shop for buy tickets and things for be better of others :) i was one of the top player in kr dbo,when u will have my resultats(if u ever will reach it) u will understand my point ;)

It's still better than the item breaking and normal stones were never that hard to get. Also, white stones will most likely be implemented as drops (as well as probably being in the Token Shop, too), so just farm them.

Hi.

First of all, the reason the admin didn't reply is because he's a very busy person and receives a lot of spam messages from random people, so after the winners got changed, he must've stopped looking at your messages mostly because he'd probably assume you were keeping up with the thread and seeing what was happening. I'm sorry you didn't receive an official message from him, but you could've also made this thread sooner or contacted one of us instead.

As for why the winners got changed, you would know if you were reading the thread(s) about the launchers. The community manager who had announced that event made a mistake and chose the winners by himself (it was supposed to be a group decision with Daneos, as well). But not only that, everyone didn't like the choices due to (and I apologize for saying this, it's just what the community felt) their overall quality and lack of effort, compared to other entries. There was a lot of negative feedback on that community manager in a new thread that was made because of this, so he stepped back and new winners were selected, since everyone in the community was demanding for a re-selection. Then 2 of those new winners were disqualified for innactivity and we ended up with these.

Hope that cleared it up.

Guys, don't reply to someone's post when they are breaking a rule, that just contributes to the spam. Just report.

You'll know when/if there's an update.

Closed.