Posts by Takaroku

Nonetheless, I still don't see any argument that actually provides a good reason against having a lower cap for one or two weeks, unlike the party in favor.

People will still have the will to play, even more than they have right now to do so in the dev server with the current state of the game. No harm done.

Edit: I also realized that some people seem to think that it would take months? Uhh, nope.

The reason why there isn't a very solid reason to go against lower caps is because there isn't one. Most people just want lvl 70 because they never had a chance to reach it or just want all the content there and ready for them.
    The lvl cap will give everyone a chance to grind zeni, gear and what not to prepare for the upcoming cap. It does provide a longer lifespan because it gives people something to look forward to. Also there won't be insane one shots in tournaments if they're hosted and people will have to use strategies in dungeons such as ud2 in order to complete it. It will actually be a challenge and you can't blow through it. Many will get bored easily but not me . Well that's what I have to say for now.

Should be on the weekends when most people are off of work or don't have to be in school.

It should be something you look forward to every week so people can prepare for it. I think HK went with that method and went day and most of the same people that won the day before had the title again and I'm not saying someone else can't get the title. I'm saying it was kinda easy with all the one shots and all, so giving them time to strategize and what not is good.

Back to having it on weekends, most people have jobs or go to school so they don't have time to attend the tournaments during the week which gives an advantage to people with much more time on their hands. Maybe that can change in the summer but still, there are people that work and go to school in the summer so that option is eliminated as well. That's what I think.

I agree with Kyra, this was what the team planned on doing as well. It increases play time and it gives the team a bit to work on working towards future content instead of just releasing everything at once. If they did that everyone would just rush to 70, grind to get gear and that would be it, just stick around for pve and occasional tournaments which would drastically shorten the playtime.

Try dragonnest. Has nice story, fast fighting system. Only negative thing is that it is not open world

Hmmm I heard about that, tbh I shouldn't really invest too much time to mmos anymore, getting older, tough times and have to work more. I think I'll stay with dbo then.

You're absolutely right, pay out the ass $500 for a +12 smdddddddd lol

I'm currently indecisive, I've dedicated more time to elsword but I feel that it's dying out. Not as fun anymore, then there's bns...a grindfest. I can actually play it without game breaking lag until I get a super computer, it's maddddd funnnnn, and you need some good reflexes and skill. You feel yourself getting better. Currently lvl 36. Then there is this being in the test phase still, it's fun and all but I may just drop it until it comes out. Already has bug finders, characters were wiped and I don't see the point unless I just lvl and upgrade my shid.