Posts by DraGonEye

that could be awesome to get those ? no ?

i dont know if in the original game it was into but i think i could be kickass to get something like a
    World Martial Arts Tournament

with Preliminaries and tournament !
    :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

breaking gonna be a piss off happening but i agree with the fact "Well every item that need ball to gain effect, it needs to break."

i cant damn wait to play to see by myself the system !

Please don't take him serious, in all forums everyone who know him, knew that he is justtroll, just ignore him. Iceman you forgot when he offend you? He insults users on every forum, he don't respect rules, users and admins, someone should ban himforever.

I support the fact he must be warned about, but not ban, hes not harmfull he just inconscient of his word.

Well, badpicollo, i dont aske you to explain all to me, i think its you who have the need to justifie all your bullshit hate over every body, you gonna grow up one day, then you gonna remembre how you was so Pathétik and retard yourself.

I think you should review your aproach to others People and stop be a asshole, be kind and smart. Its easy to try yo insuly every body, but it take a man to understand the little People like you who bash every body because he have no selfrespect and have the need to be the bad guy, probably because in IRL hes a victim of what he prone on the www.... Im sad for you boy.

Nothing hurt more than trying explain something to retarded ppl like you or Cena90. Read my fking posts with head, if no find someone who will explain you this shit because as i see you can't deal with it alone.

i dont care if someone like you that cant event donate to support this game and developper tell me i am a retard.

the only thing i see that the people like you who get ban to trash talk to other get ban and can get back.
    nothing can be done exept ban the ip but even a retard like me can spoof it.

stop be a douche and mad at everybody, insult when its not your cup of tea and just enjoy the life.
    nobody care about someone you get piss at and cry because he come back, we call this internet.

have a nice day. :thumbsup:

first i dont get the point to have multiple account since it dosent give any opportunity and privilege, not even purpose.

then, i dont understant why its your resort since your aint even modo and you dont have to deal with multiple account and spam ?

lol

i hope one day you gonna be the "ganster" badd ass you see in front of your computer screen,

even when you quote off context content on anothers topic..... well i have nothing else to add.

have a nice day nice boy.

Hi ! im from canada/quebec. i was a dragonball original player and im damn so happy to see all the work done by new devlopers to take it back !
    thx 1000 times !!

so when i figure out how to buy some points and get SSJ founderpack i get it.

but, i have some questions, what is the ssj mount and dogi ? what it worth and add to the play ??

have a nice day folks ! :thumbsup:
    i dont speak english very well but i can do my best to get understand !
    je parler le francaise alors pas beaucoup parler anglais mais me debrouiller. lol