Posts by Santo

With Kaioken every race can now achieve 97% speed if they have 26% attack speed gear and a speed party.(Poko+Karma)

Humans can reach max speed if they go Super Saiyan instead, which is 3 times as fast.(11ms vs 33ms) This way humans are encouraged to fulfill their role as DPS, and a CC150 party won't as easily consist of only Namekians+Majins.

If Daneos increased Kaioken's speed by even 2% now, it'd triple all class' max attack speed damage, with even a healer/buffer doing the same damage as humans. So do you see how carefully thought out this 5% number was?

I once said that it would be cool if Kaioken had different stats for each race, for example, Majins would have so much more critical damage and a bit more hit rate and crit rate, Nameks would have the highest critrate and hit rate and of course critical damage a bit, and humans should have speed by at least 20% but a bit less of crit rate and hit rate compared to other races. But this is just silly a little bit. Still, would be cool to see them having different aditions.

I just want to point this out. I'm not so concerned about the update, but the reason why you are doing it, is what is wrong. If you want to stop item duplicators, buggers or hackers that do +15, then this is the wrong way to do it. As I said, if an item duplicator can duplicate items, he will simply duplicate coins to un-bind the items. If a +15 bugger or hacker gets his items binded, he can simply upgrade other items without wearing them and still scam people, which is another thing you want to stop.

I think that kaioken attack speed need to be increased only by 5% more. By this way Kaio gives you a +10% attack speed at max (a half that given before the nerfed update). This would be suficient.

Other way (a little OP depends how you look) is to increase attack speed by 5% for extra kaio that you use (x1= 5%, x2=10%, x3=15% ,x4= 20% and x5= 25%) because for 1grade you use the drain LP is enormous but with a healer you will be able to use (by this way you be able to use high speed but in less time until you LP be consumed).

I'm a player with a poko and karma in DBO TW and current DBO.

Actually this is a good suggestion.

Hello,

The stat nerf on items occurred accidentally when Daneos was trying to fix stats on dogi balls and it somehow touched the item stats because they share the same function, all the staff members are against this stat nerf and we want it to be reverted back like it was just like you guys, in my opinion the stats should stay the same and when the future updates bring out higher level cap it should be higher stats, i spoke with the admin about this matter and he said he will revert it back when he will check stats again.

I've seen so many post by the STAFF saying that the stats decrease was intentional because you wanted to increase the level Cap to 80, and were saying that the lvl 80 would be too strong so that was why. Now who do I believe?

Hardlock, wouldn't be possible for the first month of the open beta, to have the original price to create a guild? 200kk is way to expensive for us cause all of us will be lvl1 with no zeni. Not even people who sell cash shop items could do anything cause there will be nobody to buy it.

After deleting the huge thread (which I'm not ok with it) I want to state something. If you guys plan to stop buggers or hackers from duplicating items, you should be aware that these guys can duplicate the Coins too, right? So as I said in the deleted thread, the buggers and hackers will be laughing at your update, cause they can still get +15 for their own account, and once they get a coin, they will sell their +15 equipment for real money and will keep scamming people.

Accessories and gloves/staff should really not be affected so dumb if i wanna play pvp on a diff char gotta have a whole new set of 10 accessories that are all costly to buy.

Which you can't buy cause they are binded.

i think the idea of the bind update was to prevent players from bugging there gear to +15 for and selling for real cash or transfering gear to another person. A few mmos do have this to prevent gear buggs from ruiening games.

I know this leaves the honest people at a disadvantage but we are trying things out to see whats the best for the game

Reapectfully be patient with the dbog team nothing is final until daneos has said so.

With all respect, you are telling us that every honest people in the game (around 85%) is screwed because there are some buggers/hackers that make +15 items to sell them for real money. Then let them suffer the consequences by banning them or check of a more secure system to prevent these things. Those "buggers" will be laughing at this update cause they will still get their own +15. By doing this you are not preventing them to do it.

That is correct, we haven't stated dungeons or rates as we are working on that. Maybe you forget about those not "deadass" dungeons like kraken, bacterian or cell-x.

Like the ones you guys say won't add until open beta? Then make these changes DURING open beta and add the "un-bind coins" at the exact moment you bind items, not after. Then why not add un-bind coins first and then the Binding update after???

Sorry, but even tho I'm always respectful, this is the worst update I've seen, and I've been here since the very first day.

With the inoming changes of binded items, you just killed the auction house. That's all I have to say. Some people may like it, some people don't.

"

The following equipment/gear/accessories will now bind to your character once equipped:

• All Crafted Jackets (Amour), Pants and Boots
    • All Crafted Weapons and Sub Weapons
    • All level 70 gear that you can obtain through drops (Jacket, Pants and Boots)
    • All level 55 - 70 Weapons and Sub Weapons that can be obtained through drops
    • Mudosa Accessories (Rings, Earrings and Necklace)

"

Bueno, esperare a ver que tal queda, ojala sea algo chevere de ver. Jaja.

yo estoy pensando que el nivel 80 se va sentir igual que el 70, por ejemplo la speed no se va a sentir el cambio ya que ningun personaje aumenta attack speed por nivel. Y si bajaron los stats del 70 para que el 80 se quede con ĺo mas alto sera igual.

Hola, cómo sabrás, cada vez que se sube de nivel las estadísticas de tu personaje aumentan, así que no, no será lo mismo que el lv 70 actual.

Hola, no es que no lo hayan "logrado", simplemente no aumentaron más niveles en ese momento porque aún les faltaban recursos para hacerlo (nuevas UD, BIDS, TMQ). Cosas que en el DBO Global se van ha trabajar en un futuro para poder ir añadiendo más niveles.

Aún le tengo positivismo a esto, pero, ya pensaron en que tendremos 10 SP más? Muchas clases se podrían volver muy op. (Si no es que todas).