Posts by adrian on fire

So you thinking paying $7 to reset your build is acceptable?

I think giving them pleasant feeling might be too OP cause of how much p def and health they have, but really the class that is all about food isnt able to devour curses? Thats some lore breaking shit right there. It's also dumb asf that an ultimate majin has more str than a chef if he maxes his mastery passive, like wtf. His dmg outside of power rp and ball transformation is trash. And while we're at it can we make sol and str not absolute dumpster garbage good for nothing stats? Like whats the point of lvling your str/sol aoe buff.

I think pleasant feeling would of fit more nicely with grand chef since they don't have that resistance% passive but since resistance% got nerf in general it would fit both

Back in pre open beta there was a update that gave Unique dungeons and Time Machine Quest an worthwhile incentive to make people actually spam these dungeon more often then before, which were upgrade stones, but was later changed to make normal mobs outside these dungeon drop a little bit more stones then they normally would and just maybe it rare to see a stone drop in the unique dungeons.

Now I would to see this feat change back because it actually promotes players to do these dungeon more often instead of farming regular mobs which are needed for quests. Then it would actually make these PvE dungeon an decent zeni maker then before. Finally I just think it stupid that regular mobs have an higher drop rate then dungeon super mobs when it comes to stones

Sure, I can agree with you that CD's cap definitely needs to be raised to increase the viability of SM in PvP. But even with CD being capped at 50% SM are still capable of taking down SKs just barely though if your SM is geared well enough. But than Daneos nerfed Kidney shot, which is the real problem for SM. Since the kidney shot nerf, it's become much more difficult for a SM to stand a chance against a SK(although it's still somewhat possible), even if Daneos decides not to change CD I think he should at the bare minimum change kidney shot back to what it was before.

When taking on other Martial artists, I think SM is pretty good at taking them down depending on your accessory set up(Dex, props, etc). Most of the time SM completely trash spiritualists with no problem thanks to scintillation, and their long range KD. But when you're taking on majins you're going to have a difficult time like any other class in the entire game, and taking down Namekians depends on your ability to deal high enough damage in a short amount of time with KD lock. Although it's definitely draws the shortest straw out of most of the classes, since Fighter has superior evasion and damage capability. And when you have the choice of choosing SK, Ultimate, Karma, there'd really be no reason for you to choose SM.

The reasoning behind me using BA as an example, was because someone(Blazing) stated that SM would benefit from CD being changed because of BA. Also just a suggestion but I think you should try using CC70 rings(Or Kraken ring's 13 prop) to boost your attribute damage by 7% per ring, combined with glaring slash it should be able to put a good dent into a SK's health.

@2:12

SM in dbog cant do that type of damage you see in the video which is the first problem, with the CD nerfed its hard to keep KD combo going

The reason all data is getting wiped from Pre-Beta is because a lot of players abused bugs and exploits to get powerful gear. Even with the bugs now fixed they still had access to their gear, so transferring their data to Open Beta would cause a major riot.

hes not talking about pre open beta he asking if the server is going to get reset in open beta once we reach level 60 cap. Its a good question I didn't even catch that. you can't have a game in open beta forever

About the "removing all buffs upon entering an instance" thing.......can you make it so Dragonbuffs are an exception to this? Or even better, just buffs in general that fall under the "self-cast" category? Yes, you can use dragonbuffs inside, but if you're doing dungeons you're likely doing them multiple times for EXP and sometimes gear, so it's a giant waste. Besides, if you're doing it for EXP you wanna do it fast, and having to buff up every half a minute is a huge waste of time and EP. It really devalues dungeons.

If you're unable to program that exception in, maybe put Dragonbuffs in the "item buff" slots?(Autopots, Love Cursing Armoa, etc) Those don't get removed upon dungeon entrance.

transformation as well not sure how that going to work with kid buu and giant namek tho

Could use theses

7UIZdOW.png