Posts by adrian on fire

Event with a channell Full PvP

When you kill someone with similar level, you get 500 EXP, and when you're killed by someone with similar level, you lose 500 EXP.

I think a PVP channel on the first week would be fun, you would be able to kill the people who snipe your mobs for quests XD and it might be less crowded since it a PVP channel could be loads of fun

if we look at other MMOs we will see that they have 4 roles tanker / DPS / buffer / healer

that each role or class is important for the party in any dungeon.

what if we made an auto joining party system that make each role or class fulfill the party needs and can only join the party by clicking on UD instance or BID instance and register ?

there such a thing already in the game but no one never uses it because many folk don't know about it

I dont think it's the formula I just think the craft armors E def on both human's and majin's is god awful in PvP.

I believe Kyra because he had shown a video a few months back of him testing damage difference with +15+14+13+12+11+10... etc armor sets. I think he put that video on unlisted but yeah the difference with higher armor upgrades is minimal, but maybe your also right too since the e.def on majin crafted armor is awful compare too TMQ6&7

Though there is another thread pertaining to a similar question , but i wanted everyone's advice on this......
    Which character or which class should i or any person start off with in the open beta?

Its depend on what they decide the level cap will be, hopefully they do it soon so I can also plan some stuff, but anyway to answer your question a healer or turtle would be great you would always find parties to do anything

Sadly with this terrible "meta" if you're not an SK you cant reach good anticrit without green ccbd aura, and this properties update is meaningless too since if one crit lands on you, you still are in big trouble, regardless of the N prop ignoring global props removal. Also I dont get why Tempest deleted my last post, new players will come with new ideas and opinions. That's fact, get triggered but it's fact.

I'd like to add as well that Jocer who was considered the best foreigner fighter in lvl 70 TW sv 2 always said, "A good fighter usually only loses to a SK and another fighter." This of course was when N property ignoring props was still a thing, so why is the team trying to buff SK even more? (They said this update was for tanks and used fight vs sk as an example) Another reason why 1v1 balance is doomed if only the team balances things.

the anticrit formula is weird you actually have 3 less anticrit(daneos deleted that ongoing update thread he had so I can't tell you the actual formula) then you actually have, and I get crit on way to much with 50% anticrit with people who have less then 40 crit rate

capping properties to 26% is the similar to having prop 0.5 because 2x13prop earrings would = 13 props + 13 prop ring which is actually 6.5% would equal 19.5% props, and capping it at 26% would only increase overall attack & def by 6.5% which isn't alot at all and does barely nothing to stop the 1 hits from fighter. I meant to type this in my other post but forgot 2

Yes, it will be better (for you and me and ainttoxic) but not for others especially players who are used to the actual meta they'd say the damage is insanely stupid and stone drop rate is nearly impossible not because it's bad it's because they get used/adapted to the previous update.

You still can try it, watch videos from Sendoku he made it just for people like you to learn and have ideas and at the mean time you can wait until it gets a buff.

I gave Sendoku my resistance build setup and show him da wae for that class awhile back way before pre open beta dbog was a thing if he would like to admit or not, trust I know how to play the class too lmao

this is only actually picture I can find of my crane (this HK btw)67cf88_479cbc1348aa45c7974f6d44fcdaaf92.jpg

For you it was awful for others it wasn't, maybe we should create a server based on what you like just for you but i'm afraid it's not possible.

yeah me and like 50 other peeps that that voice their opinion in that other thread. I'm looking for the dbo server that the same as retail dbo. I think some guy that goes by the name of daneos said he was making something like that idk

Changes will be made in the future, cranes will raise again but 1 thing for sure you will see a similar thread like this talking about how bad the update is because of crane buff.

That cool and I'm looking forward to it since it was one of the class i was looking forward to play actually again since og dbo, but I doubt that because I never saw any thread in the first place before the nerf happen because everyone knew you had to invest a lot zeni and time into a crane to be actually good with it.

Also you guys had awful reason to nerf that skill in the first place and which none of those reason included or address the skill for PvE, which people pointed out to you guys and you guy just seem to brush it off and ignore it.

Armor bind update was awful and I never stole anyone items I bought it with real monies, then other thing happen because of other people which led to him spamming my name in trade chat because dude had a picture of one of my character trading him.

Anyways the Burn defense stats works now but cranes thousand slash is still nerfed so I'm assuming you guys just forgot you heavily nerf cranes after burn defense was up and running again.