Posts by adrian on fire

I agree something like this is ideal and should be implemented

my suggestion would be to keep -1 on fail and add a chance to get white stones drop at a decent rate from ultra,hero,and boss crates -5 or 5+ in your level range and chance to get one when you complete or kill a boss in UD or Tmq, instead just buying it straight out of cashshop.

PS @Viciouss the reason you keep getting ban is because you spam other threads that not related with your ideas of you what think of a good upgrade system.

yeah Critical % damage isn't working for skills it works for au to attack tho

some if not most mobs are bugged like this, Also mobs are there still bug when attacking by distance.
    0fbc4eedf2bf915ce4867129242f2383.gif

Attribute system is bugged and doesn't work

this picture below shows how it works
    (This was taken from a guide from a polish made Nady93)
    tabelka.png

N.png-> None
    H.png-> Honest
    S.png-> Strange
    W.png-> Wild
    E.png-> Elegant
    F.png-> Funny

Example

1 ) If we have the weapons attributeH.png , and our opponent has in Armor W.pngbased on the table we gain 10 % DMG.

2 ) If we have the weapons attributeE.png , and our opponent has in armorS.png based on the table , we lose 10% of DMG

3 ) If we have the weapons attributeF.png , and our opponent has in armorF.png according to the table (and logic ) nothing to lose and nothing to gain.

simple stuff

Well it is kind of balanced, the trade off is a strength and a weakness for them, as they lower their other stats for damage leading to low defense, I was trying to make this race, all about high damage and attack speed. Any idea on how to make it better?

I don't really know how to because we classes that deal alot of damage but are class cannons and those all the human classes(you guy will see when master classes become available). We already got 2 classes that are based around attack speed and any class can use attack speed. Maybe it can be an all around class

Fixed