Posts by MaxJr

Yes dw was better, but since sk can 100% replace the dw and it was op in pvp too, noone made a dw. About the fighter, he was the best dps in all the game, since in a speed team he can use thunder and put crit weapons too... so, can't imagine the result. I tested it before the shutdown, and was crazy. The 5 member usually was a human For the high dps in speed (yes, cranes was good too with his -33%lp). For that I wrote about plasma and chefs, plasma before the cd nerf was a top class, but after that wasn't that good. It was good for budo 5v5, but there were few in the game.

I voted for the original speed cap 100%. Ofcourse, the cap 70 will bring more fun in the short dungeons like bid4. But that's all. cc 150 will be a no-end istance. And if no speed, who will keep for pve the karma or the poko? Karma has good dmg, but it is single target, and are better fighter, sm, sk etc... poko has an op buff, nice heals but isn t a buffer, neither an healer, he can save the whole party in cc, but will be boring to play for sure. With the speed all classes were good in pve, in hk (was almost impossible get 100% speed for ever) the only classes with real problems getting a team were dw, chef and plasma a little. So in my opinion, a good move could be boost those 3 classes, (something like bring back the cd 30 for plasma and give to the chef a speed buff not accumulable with the karma's one, for example). The best thing could be balance the dmg of the speed team, with the normal skill team, giving us 2 options, but even in this way, the speed team will be safer because you can keep the aggro under 100% easier :P But even if you cap the the speed, people will prefer the standard team and will plays with the best five (ulti, dende, turtle, sk and a dps) so the main problem isn't solved. The only result will be delete karmas and pokos from the pve.

Yes, prices in HK were awesome! Started to go up around 5 month before game closed.. But Dogi for ~ 900k and CD 19 Earring for 25kk.. Nice! 8) Heal over time pots were cheap too..

I agree, in hk prices were really balanced, but balanced doesn't mean crazy low lol 25kk for cd 19 earings is wrong. Maybe you got luck finding them for that price, but they were always 60-100kk in the last 6 months if I remember, that was already good. but get 100kk in hk was harder than in the other servers, I have seen a lot of players leave the game cause was far harder get money. But the important thing is that the server wasn't over priced And prices were stable! The only true expansive things were the rare dogi, some was around 600kk too and the gotenks one even around 900 :P I would love get back the hk server... Low buggers and low scammers, nice economy and good hk guys...

1-Since probably the server will start at the cap 70, I think, we need something fun to do and not always the same dungeons, maybe the normal cap can keep the users active for 6 months or a little more, but after that we'll need something different, So adding a special mode to the tmq 2-3-4-5-6-7 that are in the client already, could be a good thing, without a lot of work. With a rotation event (weekly), dropping a stronger gear. for example one week you can play only the new tmq2 dropping the jacket, the next week you can play tmq3 only dropping pants etc... So, doing the rotation people can avoid the spam of one dungeon only and can't get that gear in 10 days, need atleast 1-2 months.

2-About the free reset book, I don't like the idea to get them for free, but I hope that will be a little bit easier reset, since I love test new builds. At level 70 we could get a green book binds and after that, with login events we could get the brown ones like 1 per day is enough,

3-PLEASE FIX ALL THE BUGS THAT YOU CAN :P they were really annoying

They should be extremely rare, so I think drop the majority of them from some time limit event. Events will be the key to keep the game alive after it gets the max cap in my opinion.