Posts by Badass

Today, on Update 17.10.2015 Thread at the end of the whole Bug Fixes and Updates, there is a message that says "We've deleted all the quest progress". Now, I have two different thoughts on this message:

1. Oh Dammit, I have to do everything again! That Sucks, It makes me hate the game now!

OR

2. Oh Cool, they deleted all quest progress, that means they are up to a very close start in the game, since they deleted the progress, then they sure don't want a lot of people to be testing the high levels, meaning that they are at a very good progress in the game now!

I would love it if my second thought was the right one because if it is right, then NICE job Daneos and Kami.... (nice job anyway :D)

And Ouh that brings me to a small issue we have in our community:

We always thank Daneos, but never cared for Kami who is the second developer. Makes me sad that no one (even I) didn't try to thank him!

THANKS Kami, if you are not active on the forums, then Daneos, you probably have connection with Kami, PLEASE THANK HIM FROM YOUR SIDE!

Now, back to the main topic, what are your thoughts of this "We've deleted all the quest progress" message? What do you wish it mean?

AND AS ALWAYS!!

STAY SWAGGER!! 8)

I totally Agree... I think he should take it like a real job... like maybe 5 days a week, but instead, he can choose which 2 days of the week to relax in!
    I know it is not in a lot of people's interest because they wonna play the game and not wait lets say 2 days a week over 5 weeks (so like 10 days more).
    But hey! I am waiting this game since 3 months or 4 by now.... 10 days wont matter to me :)

Welcome to the forums, and I think your name is Pretty cool BTW ... Resadas.. :) I like it!
    Hope we can be friends in-game...Resadas xD (this name is Cooler than you think(Also it is my uncle name so yeah!))

I think Windows 10 has some issues when it comes to file openings, Sometimes it can't even copy files if you use the R.Click. So I am not sure!

I think probably the Flying Bean Saiba, Mechs, Superior dungeon monster (that bull looking giant, he starts roaring and it does Eng.Dmg)
    Other than that I am not sure! Though I think When you reach level 35 or something like that, there will be Bulls and some other mobs that use guns!

I GUESS I KNOW YOUR PROBLEM!
    WVPr2If.png Then stays like this for a while and nothing happen, Right?uumwugG.png Happened to me too! You just have to go to the updater file it self... I think it is called UPDATER or something like DBOG Updater (NOT SURE), and you Run It
    As Administrator (Rightclick--> Run as administrator) .

IF IT HELPS TELL ME!
    SORRY FOR THE BIG TEXT XD

I was messing around with the Skill calculator... to realize that Kidney shot 4/4 is Better than Quick Attack 4/4 ... So I was wondering, is it really?
    If YES... then why should I put points into Quick attack when I can put it to Wolf Fang Fist or Such attacks or maybe EVEN Thunder?
    So I was just wondering what you guys think! Some People said they can't wait for the Kidney Shot to Cooldown so they add Quick Attack to have 2 stun attacks! Wondering if that is everyone's opinion!
    And As Always Guys
    STAY SWAGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

I'm not sure I am 100% correct, but I think the skill that increased Focus doesn't help.
    I think that Daneos changed the scale of what those skills do (Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Soul, Focus, and Energy)
    I think Daneos said that Strength now adds to PHY.ATT and not just Success rate of critical and whatever it was
    Stats Discussion (In this discussion Daneos talked about some changes)
    I guess if you are searching for Success rate, then Focus can help you a bit I guess! But You already have HIGH SUCCESS RATE with your build!
    So if that may help you! Then xD You Are Welcome!

GUYS.. I want a normal build of a human (MARTIAL ART OR SPITITUAL IDC really xD)
    So if you can give me some suggestions or builds ILL BE EXTRA THANKFUL
    AND AS ALWAYS
    STAY SWAGGER! 8) 8) 8)

Ice man, May I ask why is there energy attacks in a Fighter build... FOR PVP? xD because it is weird.. most PVP fighters I used to fight never used Energy attacks!
    2- Why did you put every curse on SK but not any as there is supposed to be for HP increase?
    Not telling you that your builds are bad, I am just wondering!

Well.. I've known about the game processing since like... IDK February?
    But I joined the game and REALLY started waiting like 3 months ago..(NOT 100% SURE)
    But I can totally see that the are processing very hardly...While Revelation has a ton of Developers and none of them is doing their job.. They are probebly at like 20% of the game... Because
    1- They rest a lot (Not serious in what they do)
    2- first 5 months of developing was trying to show the work they did but never opened a server for people to test
    3- They tell their fans and all the people they are progressing much faster than any other team developing around them... with no SIGN of EVIDENCE
    4- They never answer the following question: Have you updated the game since the last update you talked about in March?
    So Yeah! :D I am very exited to see how fast the team is working now! And what's cool here, despite the hard work and how low the numbers of workers are, is that they DO show their work.. with picture and testing that all people can join in and see!