Posts by Badass

I like the idea, but I feel like dragonbuffs should be an exception.

These are obtained by wishing and last 40 minutes, I feel like they should be like a 40 min duration with 60 min (or more) cooldown but they do not get removed whilst entering dungeon. I don't see the point in removing them. As to the whole abuse of them, simply remove the cooldown reduction function from them making their usage something to take breaks from.

If you have all the dragonbuffs and transformation at a low cd (especially as tank since fighting tanks can take ages) it'll cause some imbalances.

Otherwise I like the idea a lot.

you are also wrong, the lvl 58 armor of tmq its maximum statistic is 34 and it is better than 70 because? , because it's lvl 58 and it's cheaper to upgrade ... that's why it's better.

Lvl 58 Max stats are similar to lvl 70 Rare stats. How can level 70 and level 58 be equal XD?

And no, it's not only better because it's cheaper to upgrade... it's better because it provides higher Base Def for Majins and higher Energy Def for Humans. Accessing them to Namekians isn't even necessary but it'd be a bit unfair to just take that armor away.

TMQ drops, it's already impossible to get 34 con or such because that is for level 70 Legendary, not level 58.

I personally think that some stats need to be fully removed from possible stats for armor.

Things like Defense Rate, Physical Defense, Energy Defense, Static LP/EP values, and LP/EP recovery when hit (not LP/EP%Regen, different stats) are COMPLETELY unnecessary for stats and we all know no one will use them. The only reason people use them is because of their Unlucky boxing.

Try fighting majin or sk with full +15 and eternity of kd will end. And why not at least having +15 sword and dealing same base dmg as fighters +15 stick. And u think 400 for +15 sword is brutal lmao u must of be fighter or majin who gives a fvck to other classes and keeps argueing with nerfed class players. So stfu

I'm sorry to tell you this, but you're so wrong.

KDs doesn't run out if you're playing an actual SM.

Same Base Damage as Fighters? I might be stupid to say this but you do realize the % difference between a skill like MSS and a skill like Super Needle, right?

iTYdQVhhS3KDr7Dlz1kDeg.png9sv2QjlCQaedimX5CbjEZA.png

The difference is very obvious.

Most people here criticizing in favor of Swordsman know much more about swordsman than you think. Hell, most people stating that Swordsman are good have been playing SM for very long. I can guarantee you that even "majin" players give a fk about how other classes are.

"nerfed class players"? I would consider you saying that means you are a Swordsman yourself. I don't know you obviously, but I will also assume that you're new to the game to complain about Swordsman. No one with solid mind on the game would complain about Swordsman as a class.

Before complaining, study the game please. You really make a fool out of yourself in front of others when talking like that, especially since you sound so butthurt and telling people to "stfu".

Anyways, have fun

People no longer know what they want. They think they want something and it turns out that it obviously wont work.

For the info, swordsman is probably one of the most balanced classes in the game. Its balance makes it a blast to play aswell. Their damage isn't even low considering ow powerful their combo potential is.

The CON buff can't be only applied in PvP. It screws PvP more than it does PvE....

PvE : Everyone will survive more.

PvP: The entire game balance will be tipped.

If you want a way to cure oneshots, think of maybe deleting the effect of "Damage increased when a critical hit is successful"

Maybe you could make THIS specific effect only apply in PvE due to how bad Turtle will become without it in PvE.

In my opinion, you can apply a similar effect to Turtles to keep them powerful in both PvP and PvE consistently, at least Kames aren't as powerful as Needles. My Chef (still under work on lots of parts) can tank a crit Giant Kame from a +10 wand but I can't tank a Super Needle from a +10 Stick Fighter (Note that I have around 3 times as much Physical Def as I have Energy Def (TMQ Armor makes the difference).

Fighters have too much going on for them, all could agree quite easily. Buffing CON and such to combat the advantages Fighters are provided is not right, a smarter change is needed to Fighters as a class rather than how the game works. I personally think stats are "balanced" to a decent degree, but the ability to abuse specific stats with different classes make some stats stand out significantly.

No change is needed to main stats, change is needed to the classes that can abuse those stats beyond belief.

When you register an account with any email, the email in the created account info will receive a message with the username and the password.

The username is normal, however the password appears as: "Password: :P Keep Dreaming. We would never send your password to anyone."

Send my password to anyone? I created an account stating that this email is where I want my given information to lie in. If I want to access my information again, the email should help me out rather than tell me that.

It's just silly and very unprofessional. Make it send in the actual password...

Swordsman actually requires a decent set of skills rather than Fighters's stun crit

If you want to have it easy and be a maniac without any work, go Fighter, they are way better in almost every sense (unless you know how to play SM from practice)

I'm not sure I follow

Fighters can dodge 200+Foc like it's nothing, make their dodge twice as powerful? I don't see how that's fair.

Well geared fighters can easily destroy anything with 1shot yeah, and that's a fighter issue, it's much less prevalent for other classes

Defeating SK, DW, and Ultimate Majins will become almost impossible with 2x LP (those classes barely wear any CON armor anyways), although it would be a very nice change to Chefs I admit (maybe still a bit too powerful even on them).

Killing Fighters with low Hp is already hard for most classes, killing them with 2x Dodge and 2x CON? I don't think that's a good idea.

Let's mention one more thing, this will take DW from one of the worst PvP classes to one of the best due to the fact they don't rely on dmg, but they have extremely high tankiness/HP. DW will have a standard 30K HP easily, allowing them to wear extremely high lp% regen and reflects set. Same thing for SK, only SK might be able to go even further beyond.

Ultimate Majins won't need resist like that, they can just also wear whatever Tanks wear and be even more powerful than Tanks are to some degree (60% LP regen + over 50% reflect).

You are trying to balance the game by making it much more difficult to do anything, and making it even more armor reliant than it already is, that ain't balancing.

Karma isn't a DPS class, that's never been said by anyone. They're an OKAY DPS in PvE, but they aren't built to do high damage.

Karma is a "debuffer."

I don't see how dashing is such a great idea, unless you lag really hard, skilled dashing is almost impossible to do against a good ping Karma.

"autoattacking w/ +15 gloves inbetween KD intervals." Not everyone has +15 gloves to autoattack from range on a Karma and the number of people with +15 gloves sure as hell gonna be way less in Open Beta.

In my opinion, since I played Karma for multiple years in TW, I think that Hesitation would not be so "broken" if it just had it's RP effect removed.

So as I see it, removing RP effect for CD and maybe raising its CD to like 1 minute and 20 seconds, that would be a good update to look at.

You don't want to kill the skill, nor do you want to keep it broken. But hey, this is all speculations in hopes of change as of now.

I don't know how you think I was bashing the thread, I was saying that I kinda agree and wish there would be a system where buffs and nerfs apply...

I was reinforcing the point you made before when I said the second part, so don't quote yourself saying that you said that...

I don't hate on people just because of a few posts I dislike, I would much rather agree with what's correct...

Anyways, if you think I hate you, that's fine... you're entitled to think what you want. I'll just say that I hold no grudges towards you at all.

No one wants to see nerfs to every class just so the that classes without "steroids" feel like they do actually have them. An easier way would be to just balance them out instead. Nerfing almost every class just because they have something extra is silly because you are stripping content while you can actually add content instead (making the game more valuable to play)

Some classes are naturally made to counter other classes, such is the case with steal life (I am not saying that the skill is not extremely powerful)

Hesitation, yeah obviously, we all know that kind of stuff... hell, looking at it from the outside without the RP effect still makes it look insanely powerful.

Hopefully a buff/nerf system becomes a thing. Since new content probably won't be added, making all the content feel different once in a while would be cool (and actually provide a generally more fun experience).