Posts by Badass

I assume you mean an overleveled lvl70 Turtle. I doubt a lvl54 Turtle who actually benefits from UD3-hard could just solo-rush that place with horrible gear. Unless your idea of "horrible gear" is legendary 9 critrate +8 weaponry, complete with an arsenal of maxed majin buffs and FOCUS armor.

Nah, that wouldn't be it, would it?

I assume any class that tries to solo UD3 Hard is level 70.

Disclaimer; Personal Opinion...

Papaya Mobs - Level 69 Zombies around Bacterian, even % LP doesn't function right against them:

----Example: 290 Dmg Dealt ---> 53 HP recovered with 41% LP Regen

UD and TMQ (and all forbidden zone maps (CCBD and such)) mobs are way too strong from what they were in the retail version.

Idk what you're talking about , most mobs in this game are easy to kill , never seen a low level player struggle on any super.

Doing UD3 is extremely more difficult for almost any other class than Turtle or a Majin. Majins have spins, which do incredibly high dmg at the moment (Can't recall them being that powerful, but after the Resist nerf, I think they should just still have that at least) and have Kid Buu form for Karma/Plasma to do the dungeon.

I've tested even with full +15 SK and many other classes, incredibly difficult to do...

No what I was saying is that one by one they can't scratch my lp. And so I added that I could even handle 10 mobs at the same time without lp% gear with my human.

Adding them Vs. Playing against them is a total different story when mobs can do whatever they want.

Go to Bacterian (if you have a level 70 char) and try to tank 12+ mobs at a time, you'll find yourself very hurt and (as human) even dead at times if not very well geared.

UD3, if you couldn't tank 15+ mobs near Bacterian, you won't survive vs 6 UD3 supers, bottom line.

I personally don't see the point anymore.

My Poko had cap speed with Kaioken as the speed used to be and I didn't even have % on dogi back then (now I have 5%).

And my poko didn't even have the best of the best % on weapon (26% and 21%, so I'm missing a 5%).

Danuvius is correct, Karma and Poko can hit the CAP without even a second buff from the other class.

I think Kaioken used to be 30% Speed if I am not mistaken, though even Daneos told me he is not 100% sure if it was 20% or 30%.

Either way, the boost was way too huge.

Every class can hit around 80-90% without speed buffs at all.

26+26+30+7=89% OR 26+26+20+7=79%

Kaioken won't be back to what it was for a good reason.

I will honestly only talk about idea #3 and #5.

For raid groups... Isn't that basically a guild? People teaming up for 1 purpose hoping to achieve. If you want to create a guild for scramble, that's easily possible.

Just like people making guilds for kid budokai or dojo war only guilds or even cc guilds.

For the idea of the hyperbolic time chamber, shouldn't it be limited in how long to use and for how many times it is possible? Also should it give srops or not? Because people can use that to make the game a whole ton easier and you know that :/

It can be anytime something gets bugged or simply when there is a maintenance.

Farthest date this can go to is Thursday (The scheduled maintenance is during that day)

Thanks BlackerTheBerry for the very considerable feedback. I totally agree and we even talked about it on Discord.

For those only here to keep saying that someone else's opinion is wrong, how about you just not say that at all and just send your own feedback. This creates nothing but complication between users.

Also, TheProdige it is stated that only whitestones drop just like other stones, so yes is the answer to your second question.

Honestly, I think you should "learn" Cranes. That can be done in Ranked quite easily. Don't let the word "Ranked" scare you, it means nothing to most people now since it's Pre-Open Beta.

This way you can learn how to gear and play them so you'll be ready for Open Beta.