Posts by GuiguiTank

No, it was not
    In the original monsters doesn't ignore wall, not even single structures
    In the original they respected every single structure and you could even mob all monsters and hide behind one of that structure and force all monsters to run around it to attack, making all of them stack
    Same in dungeons, where monsters respected walls. Here they're just ignoring walls and attacking you behind them

These two things was like this in the original

Thx you Anso its right

Super and thank you, very good list, I will complete mine with.

Crane masterclass passive is wrong. It should increase DoT damage AND base damage of skill that have a DoT effect, but i guess it never will get fixed..

U can see on this vid:

that it gives the passive bonus to base and DoT damage..

Hello,

My post is only for basic bug and not for class balancing, DOT, etc. There have already been so many changes since the beginning of the POB partly because of PVP players that even Daneos has to be lost now. The purpose of this post is to fix basic bugs. Thank you for your understanding.

List of basic bugs that should be corrected

Hello,

Here is a list of basic bugs that would not be in beta (not fixed since pre-beta)

- the batterys of UD5 still does not work

- 1 quest ud2 no work

- the mobs allways scroll the wall (example UD3 and RP1)

- speed aggro is bugged (no works correctly in party),

- skills whith cast are bugged too,

- The end exp of the TMQ is sometimes bugged

- the TMQ jetpack stays on the back after making the quest

- respawned mobs beetles in BID1 and CC50 no work correctly whith eggs

- Areas with green puddles should give poison like burn in lava (for BID1 and CC50)

- The central boxes in the floors of the CC dunjeon (green, purple, etc.) can act on the one that breaks like on the whole group.

- Aoe skill animations do not always work (example skill Whirlwind dark warrior)

- Dragon buffs disappear when entering an instance after having disconnected

- exp parchemeins' time ends before the end of the actual time indicated

- rp bug: when sometimes you use a skill with rp and he just stays there doing the rp effect but never does skill

- Why does not the bot check system still work like the TW version?

- Why can we still run launcher on the same computer multiple times?

- The points of M.Att or E.att do not increase when equip and upgrading subweapons

- TMQ jewelery that does not have stats ^^

- In a dungeon, if a member of the group has a disconnect, the other members lose the buffs of the one who disconnected (not good in CC dungeon)

- The healer can give party heal by selecting a monster ^^ as well as EP and LP regen

- During a change of floor in the CC dungeon, sometimes players do not reappear in front of the door but stay in the middle of the room

- 13 sec. stun from Lvl 7 Mobs -> should be 6 sec. same goes for Poison from lvl 6 Bee.

- if you got DC in dungeon and you relog u used to be still in dungeon and your party had 15 sec. to reparty you in oringial. Only then u got teleported outside.

- sometimes mobs you have to kill don't count on your quest although you are in "range" happens in TMQ1 and 2 very often to me.

- if youu click on a player/NPC or a mob that walks away from you you sometimes get ????? crash!

- lvl 2 quest from Namek -"go to popostatue" don't give you the lvl 2 shirt it should give you - yeah big loss i know(but still a bug)

- sometimes when you make a party and try to enter UD it gives you a "Failed to Invite" error. All members must leave party then and you must make a new one..

- objects you need for quests sometimes do not resprawn after collect them once. Change channel and go back to old channel and they are back.

- Great Tree Quest should not have all 8 mobs standing there allready. You needed to "summon" them!

- Some gloves are invisible

- Some part of the tunnel with the TP on Mushroom South map is "untextured" - was in original too, but only TW i guess in HK it was fine if i remember..

- Speedhacking still possible because no "game guard" or atleast some protection against it.

- In the original monsters doesn't ignore wall, not even single structures

- In the original they respected every single structure and you could even mob all monsters and hide behind one of that structure and force all monsters to run around it to attack, making all of them stack

- Same in dungeons, where monsters respected walls. Here they're just ignoring walls and attacking you behind them

Also this Pre Open Beta Official Big BUG LIST

.................................... And so long, the list will be too long..................................

Lot of bugs are again in beta. Why?

Are We in open beta really? or in Alpha!!

Daneos should come and try his game outside the development server !!!!!

I will complete the list as my PVE guild finds

(The cash shop has never bugged !!!)

Hello,

Why the batterys of UD5 still does not work

1 quest ud2 no work

the mobs allways scroll the wall (example UD3)

speed aggro is bugged (no works),

skill whith cast bugged too,

exp end tmq bugged

.................................... And so long, the list will be too long..................................

a lot of lot of lot of bugs are again in beta. Why? Are We in open beta really? or in Alpha!!

Code
    There is also the problem of farming bots. On the TW server there was a "bot check" system. Daneos should hand over the "bot check"
    Code
    There is also the problem of farming bots. On the TW server there was a "bot check" system. Daneos should hand over the "bot check"

Right, there was something like that and it helped a lot with bots.

I do not think the problem comes from me. It's the same with my 2 computers that are well configured and always very clean. My internet connection is good, even better than before. I think this is actually a problem in the configuration of the game. I suggest you do the test yourself. Calculate the loading time when changing a channel or teleporting to a guild and without a guild. I insist that it does not come from me.

When I am a member of a guild, I have my connection loads and channel change really long. This problem happens with all the different accounts. I think many have lags because of that. When I'm no longer in a guild, the game is very fluid and loads fast. I do not know if the problem has already been reported, but I think Daneos should do the test. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello guys

Who knows the list of CC Dungeon rewards ??

EX; Floor 40 : 36 CC battle coin + (ticket 16)
    Floor 55 : 1 CC special battle coin + (...)
    Floor 70 : 5 CC special battle coin + 1 CC alpha circuit + (...)

... you can completed ?

Thx guys

Si il n'est pas sorti ailleurs que la bas, c'est parce qu'il n'a pas marcher.
    J'attendais la sortie de ce jeu que tu jouais encore avec ton caca, donc tkt pas je suis bien mieux renseigner que toi... Est-ce que t'as du aller sur un chat TW pour demander à un TW de te créer un compte parce qu'il fallait un numéro de secu de la bas toi ? je pense pas.
    En 2 lignes tu tires des conclusions sur moi sans savoir, en osant me dire "renseigne toi avant de parler" c'est un peu l’hôpital qui se fou de la charité nan ? et EN PLUS de ça tu te permet aussi de me dire quoi faire ? décidément c'est une mode ici... Vous êtes des oufs sérieusement.
    Ou peut-être une bande de gamins ? Vous pensez avoir tout vu tout chier, vous tirez des conclusions sur les gens sans les connaitre, vous voulez essayez de décider à leurs place, nan mais alo redescendez les gars O_o Y'a vraiment que des gamins qui peuvent réagir comme ça, c'est pas possible. C'est quand même dommage d'avoir une communauté de gosses sur un jeu qui a 7 ans, j'aurais pas cru en venant ici, dommage...
    Bref faut que j’arrête d'essayer de débattre avec des gosses, ça sert à rien vous ne savez même pas lire...

Regarde, tu vas te mettre tout seul tout le monde à dos. Premièrement, c'est toi qui est venu et qui fou ton bordel, on t'a rien demandé, c'est toi qui chercher des fr, on est ce que tu veux , on s'en fou. Deuxièmement, la dernière réponse que tu m'a envoyé sur le post est complétement erronée, tu te relis meme pas sur tes messages car effet tu n'as pas dis que le jeu était à chier, mais je cite , tu as dis "le jeu est mauvais, même très mauvais" , donc pour moi ça veut dire à chier. Troisièmement, c'était sur la version Corée, qu'il fallait un numéro de sécu et enfin dernièrement, je croyais que tu répondrais plus à ce post.
    Ensuite je t'invite à venir sur Team Speak pour discuter si ça t'interresse, tu comprendra vite qu'on est pas des gamins comme tu veux le dire, mais des gens matures avec l'envie d'aider les nouveaux et les CONSEILLER. Cool Shishi, , zen , fumes en un, et pense que c'est pas en chat écrit qu'on peux juger le caractère des gens, il manque l'intonation de la voix pour bien se comprendre dans la langue FR.

Ah mais de toute façon c'est sur et certain que dans 3 mois je ne serrais plus dans le jeu, et ce serra pas à cause du swordman, mais à cause du fait que le jeu est mauvais, même très mauvais... Y'a que le côté dbz qui donne du charme au jeu avec tout les clins d'oeil à la série, mais ça delà de ça, çà ne donne clairement pas envie de s'investir, y'a d'autres jeux bien mieux pour ça. C'est pour ça, je trouve ça dommage de dire aux nouveaux "ça sert à rien de jouer cette classe"... Alors que comme tu dis, de toute façon la plupart n'iront même pas jusqu'au lvl max puisque le jeu est naze, donc c'est pas très grave... laissez les gens s'amuser comme ils peuvent en jouant leurs goku-like.
    On ne joue pas tous pour les mêmes raisons, faut pas l'oublier :)
    Donc merci du conseil, mais je pense pouvoir m'amuser sur mon Swordman même si il n'est pas op :P
    Et si j'ai envie de faire du vrai PVE ou du PVP tkt pas j'ai bien d'autres jeux bien meilleur à ce niveau la ^^ Je comptais sur DBO plutôt pour parler / rigoler avec des fans de DBZ en jouant tranquille sans se prendre la tête, c'est ce que ce jeu dégage pour moi, mais apparemment c'est pas le cas pour tous. Tant pis ^^'
    Aller a+, bonne chance avec votre "PVE HL" x)

Comment peux-tu dire que le jeu est à chier. C'est comme si tu voulais avoir une maison, que tu vois seulement les fondations et que tu dises qu'elle est à chier. C'est une pré beta, donc avant la béta, c'est qu'un début, tu as vraiment l'air d'^être un raleur fini toi. En effet arrete DBO maintenant si c'est pour critiquer une communauté qui te convient pas
    Tu es pas le seul à connaitre d'autres jeux, et biensur que si,, ceux qui restent sont des fans inconditionnel de DBZ, et heureusement qu'on est encore là. Tu t'es trop vite braquer pour rien. Va dans un jeu qui te convient, ce sera mieux

Pourquoi ça ne servirait à rien ? Y'a pas meilleur choix que le perso qui te plait dans un mmo, moi c'est celui la qui me plait point, je vois pas ou est le problème, je sent une forme de racisme contre les sayens dans ce jeu ^^ Forcement dans un Dragon Ball Z faut s'attendre à voir beaucoup plus de sayens que les autres classes, c'est normal ! Par contre essayer d'obliger les gens à jouer ce qu'ils ne veulent pas sous prétexte que c'est plus opti pour pve, ça c'est pas normal, c'est bien le 1er mmo ou je vois ça... Laissez les gens jouer ce qu'ils veulent nan ?
    Bref le prochain qui me dit de pas jouer Martial Artist je lui met mon Pierre Feuille Ciseaux dans la face è_é ( Edit : à prendre avec humour :) )

Ne le prend pas comme ça, mais plutôt pour un conseil !!!
    Ce sont des conseils de personnes très expérimentées dans le jeu dont je fait parti, je le connais depuis la version beta du serveur TW en 2010. Donc prend le comme un conseil seulement. On a l'habitude de voir plein de fr débarqués , qui font un martial artist et qui finisent TOUS par ce rendre compte que les classes sont pas équilibrées et que en effet les humains sont faibles dans le jeu pour du pve. Ensuite on est en version prébéta actuellement, et il n'y a rien en PVP d'activé. Donc tu va faire ton perso, je comprend, mais je te parie que dans 3 mois tu n'es plus dans le jeu et tu ira pas au level max avec ton sword.

on a tous réagi comme ça au début, moi le 1er, j'ai aussi commencé par un sword qui a fini a la poubelle.
    Chaque MMO est différent, et DBO est comme ça depuis le début il y a 7 ans.
    a+

Salut, il existe encore des guildes francaise sur le serveur ? je viens d'arriver et je cherche désespérément d'autres fr avec qui jouer, mon pseudo c'est Goshiro

Salut, oui il existe la guilde Keepersoftime dont je fais parti.
    Actuellement on recrute principalement des majins ou des nameks. Tu es quel classe?
    Ce soir je te contacterai sur le jeu si tu y es. Mon pseudo est GuitouTest. Si tu me vois connecté dans la journée , c'est normal je reste afk.
    A plus tard.

Hello
    In my opinion, in order for things to be cheaper, the loot rate must first be fixed.
    Indeed, the more rare items are, the more expensive they are. It's like real life. Gold is more expensive than steel because it is rarer. The problem is not just the cash shop.
    There are not enough rare stuffs with good statistics, and of course you have to adjust the drop rate of the legendary and stones.
    We go back to the usual discussion.
    As long as the essential things are not fixed, the game will stagnate. Only those who use the cash shop will be left soon. Or new players who discover the game.

But we must always wait, he will appear.
    It gets long ^^