Posts by Kamo

but as we can see from pre open beta the same happend again and i think even with some protection aginst that can not guarantee that it wont happen again. in other games with big companies they dont wipe evey time when somehing happend. they also have to fight against the bot problem and other things.

there are also people who save zenis and work hard to get good start for next level caps. and these who stop playing need not be surprised if they come back next lvl cap and feel broke becouse they are free player.

we need other solutions.

What ever happens, Buffer and Healer will always be needed.

With this PVE set up, tankers ain't needed, you can straight delete them, buffers will be fine tanker instead or if really needed, semi healer poko with tanker defense.

thats one of the points if u all want talk about class balance. BUFFER and healer will always be needed. so its not necessary to let them be tanky like they are at the moment. you will need them anyway in your party if u want play the end game content.

I remember how alot people said dbotw had bad balance and was not good enough but i bet you all would wish that the game system would only rough like the original one ;)

then why didnt you win with karma? Ur smart right? ?

becouse im full pve and dont want invest in pvp gear and all accessories too while i have a fighter full pvp at the same time. i use my karma for farming and pve becouse people like u dont like to take classes like fighters just becouse of the duration of the runs. but i like how u ask my karma if u need one for pve xD i could get first place long time ago since its alowed to share accounts but im not interested. one char with pvp aura is enough for me. i will get cc150 aura with my karma ^^

rng class dont need nerf, cannot win many times it is not karma, not perfect class.

hmm i can only see 2 karmas who won adult solo budokai. Horrid won 2 times solo and Flundaa 8x. and what about the other karmas in the game? why they never win too if its a "perfect class"? becouse its the brain of the player and a little bit luck which decide the victory.

you Judgment can be evidence??

dont need. just think logically. i have to prove nothing. u have to show the proof that the stones was getting the honest way. just watch the logs is not enough.

What do you know?

i know that they must be a good reason for that. they dont ban people or delete guilds for no reason.

then dont cooperate with them, dont let them join your guild or something like that. if u make a house party and let some randoms join too then do not be surprised if something was stolen. unsuspectingness does not protect against punishment.

Two 100 pcs

But I collected it slowly.

The source is normal

Please check log

there is no normal player who would farm about 100x u 50 or u55 or u 58 green/purple or even more. yes u can farm mybee 100+ blue and red or whites stones but the same amount of green and purples? how many GREEN and PURPLE u can get normaly until u reach level 60? with luck mybee 10-20? (by doing quests or grinding some level until cap). wouldnt you better farm u60 and u65 stones then? it make no sense why a normal player would continue farming 50+ stones...other thing is that most good players are forcing to grind xp in uds with boost as fast as possible and cant take all the stones becouse of the boost countdown and u cant tell us here that u are farming outside with killing monsters from low to max level. only bots can do this.

2.) We need the old way back at upgrade your gear - no white stones means your gear will be broken! (Yes, I remember: +8 or +9 was so damn epic @TW time)

that was dbotw. here in dbog +12 is same like +7 in dbotw becouse they nerf the dmg very much. also properties got nefed. u cant compared pro and hobby. and even retail was still in development and not complete.

these people here realy think they can change the whole game just for their own advantages. if u dont like the other classes in the game or never realy played other classes or if u even stop playing the game long time ago just stop talking like u are a big pro and know everything. best solotion is to close this toxic forum and let Daneos and his team working. do it like retail dbo and work in a close community and stop being influenced by normal players. everything here does not seem professional anymore. also idk why they just talk about pvp and budokai most time lol. better talk about why a dmg party need much more time for the same content compared to speed partys in pve and why there is no balance between these 2 types..:thumbdown:

lol 100% bots. its the same like in pre open beta becouse they never did something against this. normal player cant search them. bots are to fast and buged. they teleport after 2 seconds. and normal players want invest the time to play the game and get gear, items and earn zenis to make their chars strong. only the dbog team can handle it.

No one complains about gearing PvE characters because it's relatively easy to gear them up. It's the PvP characters that take a ridiculously long amount of time to gear up, unless you cash a lot then it's relatively easier for you to gear your PvP characters up. Most Ultimate Majins with high upgrades, multiple sets, and many accessories don't even farm with Ultimate Majin. For example I a Ultimate Majin farm with DW just because it's a lot more efficient for continuously killing hordes and keeping my spot occupied.

Why would anyone take a PvE character to party Budokai? I agree with you unless you know 4+ other active players who play the right classes, then you're going to have a tough time trying to find a CC party strong enough to do CC50+. But what's your point, are you trying to say they should nerf Majin classes? And what kind of RPG requires you to make multiple characters for multiple purposes, just to aid your main character? The only game that does that is DBOG, usually you get everything you need using 1 acc or by trading with other players. I don't understand what you're trying to say.

im talking about bind items from ccbd wich are the best and not about farming outside or items u can trade. what u mean are second hand items. so u will never see other classes with full sets from ccbd, only way to get these all is to have real friends who have the partience and take u with them and i dont mean just for some runs. or u have to pay others to take u with them. but u need to pay tickets or offer them zenis or something. i think u know how often u have to go until u can craft something ^^ and yes im my opintion buffers need a nerf. class balance is still not good enough.

funny to see how "Main Buffers" try everthing to defend their class. can u think neutral please? everyone knows that the game still need alot changes. balance between the classes are more broke then before since buffers are like 3 classes in 1, there still alot bugs in pve and pvp. so u can say what u want against this its just wrong. most of these buffers got just one char they play daily. just tell them to play other class in cc or budokai or ask them to take your pvp char instead your other char u normaly use for pve and u will see they cant even be partience if it takes a little bit longer xD. sure its easy to say everything is fine if u are the head of the party and just call mostly the same people. there are alot people who also have to play 2 chars for pvp and pve but most people dont like it becouse it would mean to inviest time, zeni and items on both chars. but its better to focus on 1 char then u can get the best gear with both sets (full eng+full phy) and accessories and have an easier game. at the same time u can get alot boxes from ccbd machine. they also know it so just be honest to yourself ;)

mybee they can tank but they still need support from buffer and must be very carefully and it takes much more time. these scenario is very rare, thats why they dont do it like this always. i talking about the usualy main partys. most people want finish effective and fast. bosses are not weak, its normal. its just f100 thats all. later there will be also 101-150 and i think most people want finish that as fast as possible.

the main reason for the +14-15 items are bots and multi client. they farm tons of token with to many chars at the same time but with lv70 update stones from token shop will be useless since there are u55. also there are alot bots in game who farm stones automaticly. u70 white are not the real problem, mybee decrease the drop of these white stones would bring more balance. they should be rare to drop like green and purple stones but the upgrade system itself is much harder and not like dbo retail. u get alot broke in a row and fail very often at even +8 or 9 if u have bad luck. broke -2 with white stone is fine.

Golden chest is dropped item inside ud's and golden key can be obtain from token shop its not only for cashers

u can see the next problem with that? classic speed partys will only get real benifit of this like it is in ccbd now. think about all other classes like plasma, fighter, swordsmann, crane, dw, sk. they dont even take sk or dw anymore since buffers are so tanky and in my opinion to overpowerd like they should be.

the game is already hacked and bugged hardcore i see people soloing 91- 100 in cc and shit and people that get +15 in mins no lie

u saw people soloing 91-100?? can u show some proofs please. it would be very interesting to see it. The +15 u talked about are mostly lv55. people have like 10-15 accounts online and farming tons tokens. even with alot tokens its hard to make +15 so i can understand what u mean with +1 from green and purple stones.

Hi DBOG Team,

I would like suggest to add something like party searching in the forum. mybee this would help to create new teams or find new strong player to spam dungeons. I realize that we have alot strong single players ingame who like to play the high floors of ccbd and the newest tmq but they cant find a nice party to spam this. alot guilds dont have enough strong people (different classes) and searching for players in game take to much time and people do not have partience to wait until the party is full. Or some of them leave after 1 or 2 runs and u need to find people again. with bad luck the party dissolves again and you are alone. It doesnt even matter if you have good gear and weapons these days, becouse almost everything depends on connections and best friends. even if u watch lfg and trade chats the whole day, you will not see people who search for cc 70 ,cc90 or tmq 7. they are very rare now and even if u see this, the place is quickly occupied. I know we have a "party search function" ingame but thats really bad how it works. u dont get player requests and everyone can join it. thats why nobody use it.

In a misterious way, people have even started to sell "help". that means if u have good gear but u cant find a strong party, the only way is to "pay" a party that they can take u with them if u are not in the same guild or u have the same class. Out of frustration, some good players have already stopped playing becouse many feel useless and not needed. they dont want pay for a service they can also do for free becouse they already have the skills and experience of the whole game. almost everything is private and this have to be changed.

i think we need a party recrutment/ party searching selection in this forum so we can also try to create our own private partys or find classes they would like to join. there are even people who got many chars and would offer to change to role if needed. In discord its not possible beocuse of the spams and off topic chats.

let me know what u think about this.

regards