Posts by Astin

i'm waiting for this game since they announced that dbo will shut down never tought that will ever happen but stil i was waitin

i just hope that there will be a guide or atleast that the crafting guide will be in english cuz in last dbo it was hard as fk to craft

cash shop its ok but somehow not fair so ,some rare/legendary dogi should drop from tmq with a little chance and/or a very hard mission

Hi, i wanted to make this thread for more indepth info about skills. For example let me start:
    Energy Recovery from Swordman skills- it gives rp when activated but i dont know whats the pourpose of leveling it above 2 because it gives 1 rp ball at 2 points and 1 at 6 points i didnt played swordman so i dont know the details so plz help

i played in dbo back in 2013 but i rly dont remember all mobs did physical dmg or there were some mobs that did energy dmg?(just tell me the info u got about the dmg that mobs did ty<3)

ok so i intend to start a Turtle when the game starts and i would like to know a bit about him i mean the gear that you would most likely take the strategy or toughts where he is good or not and ofc a build (thanks in advice)

still i just wanted to see how a game developer works cuz i rly like that job(hobby) but its ok if its confidential i can understeand that part

Hi there i'm just thinking if we can ask some developer if he can make a video about coding or working at dbo i mean i;m going to be an progammer and i want to see how you guys code this game or how you work at it.That would be awsome + it would give us some motivation seeing how much hard work is requierd for this game to work

hi there i;m pretty new to this website but i played the old dbo as well and i was wondering the battle lagg( it means u press 1 or any button and the dmg or the efect is delt but visualy ur character is standing) is going to be the same? cuz i just entered while the server was online and i didnt even saw 1 punch i threw i just pressed 1 and then the monster somehow died nothing visuali happened