Posts by El Seriouse Cake

if you speak the Trueth or a little bit of sense, your thread will get closed cause you aren't allowed to help the game. tbh i agree with all the points you Mentioned , then again you must Remember anyone Below Daneos can't do anything to the game it's Either the lack of Experience or Thinking Player Feedback a Lower Step down. no it's not , Some players know better then the actual Mods , but you know , Roles mean everything in this Game.

for real, is not a important thing, why make kidbuu dash? in that case make GN dash too or use skill. non sense
    now you're going to look at how much time passes until that happens xD.

Giant namek is legit a big ass namekian, normal mind will understand that it will look weird if giants can dash. but pure majin ( kid buu form ) should be able to dash & it's not useless , if u didn't figure the struggles of it.

is a waste of dev make dash for kidbuu, is not important and there are many priorities and much more important things to attend, so far there are very few people who are bothered by the kidbuu's mobility. so far I find it very good.

No Offense But Offense, Cut the Crap when u say waste of Dev , this shit been suggested since Founder Server & it's an issue for pure majin farming. if ur one of those Spin Ult's or Chef's , i don't think ur opinion Matters Here, but Thanks for Telling it us it's not important to fix a feature ingame.

Pure Majin is a Majin accessing some of the power that was lost long ago temporarily. I don't see how I contradicted myself.

Anyways.. , It's Possible to make Pure Majin wear Dogis (Logicaly, and inGame)[ and yes it doesn't look weird] , the only Issue is The Developer Thoughts on it..

latest?cb=20160820144005&path-prefix=fr

Just use energy base farming, it works better , although i understand why some use physical for the next reasons:

1- alot of people already own physical based weapons & gear , so they would rather not spend on energy.

2-alot of people Prefer using physical attacks to farm , i guess it's more fun? i don't know.

3-reset is weekly and alot of people do tournaments and ranked , which is physical based , but if you want to switch back to farming, you gota wait a whole week.

conclusion: if you want to farm as fighter again , build reset every week should be removed. so you can reset whenever you need to.

for now fighters have to go hybrid build.

so you know how you can use fusion dance in dbo? , how about Geting married gNgRe4M.png with your male crush who use's a female turtle Y8TJg0I.png in dbo! ikr? great idea :love:

you just buy him a no stat ring ThwymbC.png and white dress oesAZnH.png , make sure to bring a dende d82zeY1.png to the church, and you got your self a wife:!::saint:

1-if you believe hard enough:)

2-and you do the thing:)

it just works , it just Foking works. :S

your Smoking alot of Meth lately , not even bandai was able to make fusion happen in their Latest games and you expect Dbog ( the Revival of dbo ) to actually have a function for a fusion , not even fusion only , but also new skills? you must be really High Right now.

it is like an year(i think 2017) since i played DBO back in the day was in pre-open beta so i just want to know if is worth playing in 2018 and if theres a lot of people playing this or not.

it's worth playing , that is the answer, if u want more information ( New client coming soon = game will be back up in no time like it used to ) so you shall enjoy the days when so many people kick you out of the channel :D

In a ccdg boss floor a summon deal something around 1% of the group dmg. Not 100% useless but really close to that. Thats why u almost never see poko doing that, is just a waste of time.

a poko pet in ccbd is a punching bag. for the team so the other 4 can spam auto attacks on the boss while he is 100% agro'd into the poko pet. how is that 99% useless? no one cares about poko pet dmg , he's health and defense is all that matters.

how is a summoner useless? , less take for an example a ccbd party ( dende , poko , buffer 2 dps (turtle/karma) ) [notank] you can use the poko pet, to buff him up and use him as a 6 member in ur ccbd party as a tank against boss's or mobs. pve wise, for pvp i don't see much use for it unless it has a KD Skill or a stun. (also on pve) you can use it to gather mobs for you , while you spam ur auto speed attacks. it's not 100% useless if you look at it.

Could be, not sure though. The game and it's client where made for Windows XP and maybe even Windows SP. One does not simply update a game to run better and more compatible with a whole new operating system. He has all of the game files, but in order to fully make the game compatible with the latest operating systems he would have to clean up the game at it's core, which is kinda impossible even for him. Still wish him the best of luck with whatever he can achieve.

the game was being developed since 2007 till 2010 to Release it if i'm not mistaken, windows 7 was first released at july22 , 2009. so i'm pretty sure since 2010 and the shut down date ( 2013 ) they made it run on windows7.