Posts by nikolassj

Excuse me for working 9 hours a day, then going on a course afterwards 2 hours plus studying and trying to keep my social life in tact. Excuse me for having a life and not spending a lot time like you on the forums and reading every thread. Excuse me for not playing this game for 4-5+ years and not remembering every little detail.

I've always hated forums, always a toxic community that doesn't communicate and use their brain to make a harmonious and beautiful environment for players & gameplay. All you people can do is hate and attack uninformed people, people that suggest changes to the game.

Also excuse me for Daneos keeping all the "important" information in one, messy thread.... We finally have a private server, an opportunity to work together and make a perfect DBO version... But everything's a mess here.

People have told me after I've done the master class. Yeah, the update thread, sure... Like everyone has time to go and read all the pages and details there.

This should be fixed, I want my tree reset'd :P
    I just learned that i get 5x brown books from gift at level 34, need 6... Its fixable but still.

@Yoru u lil twat.

Daneos should do something about these things. Why did he even change that?

Yes I did my master class and people told me I can't do it anymore because of that!?
    In original DBO I could reset my skill tree even with master class. Please Daneos, someone, help me... :'(

I wasted 2.5 days or so playing dbo for hours to get here. I was hyped and now my build is screwed. And I am in a pretty good mood and free to play DBO for a week or so, please...
    This is just so stupid, it was nowhere stated either that I wouldn't be able to reset my skill tree after doing master class quest. This is so unfair!!

Farming it is...
    It's fun for me personally, you never know what you can get (upgrade stones, items, dragonballs :D).... Also you get EXP & level up while grinding. Lot's of fun~ (can be very boring at time tho... depends on your mood)

Just play your favorite playlist, lean back, find a good farming spot and go at it!
    Find parties for TMQ & UD, grind items. (In other words spam the time machine quests & underground dungeons for items that you can sell or use later)

I had like 5-15 fps on platform using Windows 10. Now I am using Windows 7 and I have 2x the fps. (full platform)
    I don't know about you guys with the gaming PC's but mine is pretty old...

Maybe I need a new graphics card :D (Ati 4550 512vram is current one, maybe it can't handle all the players on plat, idk)

Sorry for reviving this one but I am curious. How much fps do you guys get while playing DBO?

I just checked and I get around 15-25 in Majin City, near it killing mobs and around 10-15 on platform.... That's pretty low.
    I tried changing the settings but I did not notice any major difference... At least not in the FPS.

I used Fraps to check it.
    An interesting thing that happened is: I changed from 1600x900 resolution to 1024x786 and I noticed performance improvements. Then I changed back to 1600x900 and the performance stayed. Pretty weird, resolution shouldn't really affect the performance of a game a lot...

They are all up to date. I have ok FPS & speed anywhere else except on platform when there are a lot of people throwing magic. Its gets a bit slower. Thanks for your opinions & advice on this matter tho~

And here I thought that my PC was getting really old.... (technically it is xD)
    There's this cheap i5 PC that I considered buying even tho I am not into games, just for DBO but if that's the case then never mind. (I am a performance sucker)

the fact im using windows 8 and i lag on an old game >_>"""

I hardly doubt that the OS matters here. Maybe a little bit.

Is this a server problem or just my weak PC?

Dual Core E5200 2.50Ghz
    3Gb of Ram
    512Mb of Vram, Ati Readon 4550
    Windows 10 Home Edition

1 mb/s download speed & around 150 kb/s upload speed.

I do remember that it was laggy on TW server too but I always thought that it's because of the distance of the server...
    Anyone else experiencing this? Even with stronger PC's?

5v5 PvP - Ultimate Majin & Plasma Majin, Karma works too
    1v1 PvP - Karma is the best

PvE - Ultimate is pretty much viable everywhere, Karma too (speed parties)...
    In the end, no matter what you choose, you can make it work... Some are just easier and some harder...

I was farming with my spiritualist a day ago and someone spam dueled me a few times... He won 1/2 matches and left me permanently stunned (bugged).

DBOG is free to play for everyone.
    He is the only developer and has to cover server costs as well...

He doesn't demand money from us. It's not a cash shop system... It's a donation system for fans & players willing to help out with the server costs & keep him motivated (most likely). And in return he gives them rewards & a little bit of cool items that they can use, to show them how thankful he is for the donations.