Posts by nikolassj

It will take more than 1 person to make Nameks. They have 5 different skins and unlike Human and Majin, they each have their own body.Meaning that there would have to be 5 different photo shoot sessions for Nameks.
    Majin is like Human, 1 body for male, and 1 body for female, it's doable, but it takes a lot of time.
    Who knows, there could come a day when someone does it. Just a heads up for what will need to be done if someone does it. :thumbsup:

I don't understand? Namekians have different bodies??

Yeah, still its like a "super buff", like a "dragon buff" for example just without duration... It might need a little bit of buffing and nothing more.

A lot of people forget that Humans while transformed can use all of their skills unlike Namekians & Majins which is kinda unfair.
    Great Namek is only good for tanking, Kid Buu for AoE damage.... SSJ boosts all of their stats a bit, except defense + allows humans to use all of their abilities.

2016 ends in less than two months tho. Coding ain't easy. I am an IT student myself, I have programming as subject. (C & Java for now).... The most I've written was about 100 lines of code. Daneos has probably written thousands & thousands of lines and he probably has to write more.

Write, re-write, fix code errors, mistakes. Find a way to define how the server & client (game) will work and everything that comes along.
    Working alone is not a bad idea. Less stress & more time. He's doing fine and he has done a great work. I didn't know that he's alone though.

Also he listens to the players which is pretty neat as well.

Yeah, that's how it was in TW too. Sadly, SSJ is pretty insignificant despite it's massive cooldown, EP drain and of course the hype of being a freaking Super Saiyan. Dodge-based fighters might prefer it over Kaioken right now, but if the critical hit boost from stacking Kaiokens return, then it will outclass those benefits too.

Wait? Kaioken doesn't stack critical hit rate anymore? What's the purpose of leveling the skill & using more than Kaioken x1 then?

I do not understand what you guys are talking about but...

The higher your weapons are upgraded the more damage you deal with basic attacks & skills.
    Higher upgraded gloves give more p.attack & e.attack. Higher upgraded sub-weapon boosts your master class skills damage (when you learn a skill, its written in its description if it relies on gloves or sub-weapon).

The higher your armor is upgraded the more p.defense & e.defense you get. The defenses reduce damage taken by auto attacks & skills, critical strikes included.

Now, if a Fighter has 33% critical hit gloves + 33% critical hit sub weapon, the damage of his critical hit is increased by 66%.
    Critical rate is the stat which increases the chance of hitting a critical strike. It is increased by using "Kaioken", other buffs or by stats from equipment.

Anti.critical stats reduce the chance of you getting hit by a critical strike.
    Shadow Knights have a buff that reduces it by 25%. I think this stat exists on Jackets, maybe Pants too. It used to exist in scouters and you could get up to 21% Anti.critical on them but then they deleted it with the latest scouter update before the servers shutdown.

I personally think that the game is more balanced at the moment because every class... For example Humans (Fighters, Swordsman's, Turtle Hermits, Crane Hermits...) have as much chance to kill a Shadow Knight as he has.
    Before SK's could get around 40% LP absorb when getting hit + around 60% anti.critical combined with properties & good upgrades... Humans and the other classes couldn't even tickle them.

Yeah but we don't know if the actual TMQ files are included or just the models that are just for decoration in West City.

To be honest, the game was never a big deal. It's the community that kept it alive. If Daneos and the developers keep organizing events (Boss, PvP, War events), hard events, really hard events... The game should remain fun.

One idea for example, for an event: Increased difficulty of the dungeons & TMQ's. Making them 2x, 3x or even harder, increasing the drop rate in them.
    Maybe adding more floor to the CC UD, shouldn't be hard? I don't know.

Is that true? doesn't dexterity also increase status resistance?

I think that you're right... Or at least it did on the original version of DBO. I do hope that Daneos will post patch notes on the release of the OB in which there's a comparison of the new stats to the old ones from the original version.

your profile pic looks like Anders Breivik lol

I don't know who that is but thank you I guess. My profile pic is an old portrait of me done by a friend :)

You still have a lot of time to think about your build (open beta...)

But, as of what i saw, that's already a fine build.

Yeah, a looooot of time... Thanks! I might use the "Dexterity" passive points on Kid Buu's "Genocide Blast".

nickolassj NO ultimate majin *cries* =( =(

Yeah :(
    I want to try something new. Right now I am thinking between Shadow Knight, Karma Majin (on 1st place) and Turtle Hermit.

i have it maxed simply because i like that move more and it has less of a cooldown. that's more personal preference than anything really. Homing storm would indeed be a bit stronger but the one i'm using seems to work well for me :)
    Once you cast the Playful Doll you are free to move about and use skills. The enemies are the ones confused Not you :D

I don't really think dexterity is good on anything at the moment, Dex has been changed to only increase Dodge rate now. Strength increases both physical attack and physical crit attack.

Oh, ok cool. If you like it...
    Thanks for the explanation, you've been a big help to me. I might work around the build once the OB gets released with its final changes about stats and stuff.

Why do you have "Continuous Homing-Shot" maxed? Isn't "Homing Storm" stronger?
    The reason why I didn't get the AoE Karma skills is because i dislike cast time but I do wonder how much damage they do with good gear, including "Human Extinction Attack".

Is Dexterity needed on Karma? I remember it being good for Fighters since it was giving dodge rate & p.crit?
    Thanks~

P.S - I thought that you couldn't move or something while casting "Playful Doll" but if its like then it's awesome. For 5v5 too~

So I still can't decide which class I am gonna take once the open beta gets released.
    I was looking at Karma Majin and I am curious about the "Playful Doll" skill. It looks a little OP to me...

40 seconds, AoE confusion?

Here's what I made:
    Capture.png

Any suggestions?

P.S - its a build focused on KD's (knockdowns) & stuns/locks. For PvE I was thinking attack speed but I am not sure yet.

What was wrong with Freeze?
    I have been making a Crane, but haven't yet reached master class (Keeping up with my other Characters)

While using "freeze" they weren't supposed to move/use any skills but they did. Now they can't I guess...

Btw yes, they're bugged

So they aren't working yet? Too bad...

Wow, thanks for your insight @nikolassj! Glad to have experienced players opinions :) I'll see how To adapt your build to current meta, def trying some stuff there :D

Np!~
    Bear in mind that this build was mainly made for supporting & some DPSing with Kid Buu.
    You might get bored leveling up an Ultimate Majin but they are everyone's best friend when it comes to buffing & supporting. They are very welcome in UD's, CC UD, TMQ's & Party Budokai's~

Spin & fire spin are both bugged?

I don't know... But I do know that they got nerfed on the original version of DBO.
    You could just pull 20+ mobs & use fire spin to clear them in a matter of seconds... That was one of my primary reasons why I tried Ultimate Majin and I ended up liking it.