Posts by Leo Morningstar

Talking about sadness look at you crawling worm you don't even have a decent computer and you was like 29 years old of age the last 3 weeks how about you go and buy yourself a pc and a good recording software my god the quality is just like your face ugly as hell

gtfo french bum

Do you know why they created divisions? To prevent mongrels like you reaching someone like me and i don't even know which friends are you talking about you're an absolute dweeb just like any other POB mongrel (From A to Z) but you're one of the biggest

and you want me to go down to your level (crawling dirt and worms/germs)? maybe you should try go up and reach me, this is like 1000th time i have to explain this... You're not on my level not one single individual dbog player is on my level i can't even engage against you clowns because of what you're (Mongrels).

It doesn't even matter, every +15 lvl 60 & above gears are all bugged anyways, i might be the only one with high lvl +14 full set without bugging, and it cost me above 16billion (lvl58) so yeah, every lv70 +15 gears are all bugged from duplication or whatever & were sold for $$$ to pidgeons

This is number 1 bullshit in the world the biggest crap i've ever read hahahaha "I'm the only one" yes you're the only one who suck huge titan D

Sit down mongrel

Here i'm friendly as a f#ckless f#ck in a free f#ck day surffing in this Low iq forum i see this.

The economy is Fu** and this is our fault
    i was like holysh!t this guy will talk about something real no (ponies) no (how to target with left click guide) its f#cking economy he might be talking about items being overpriced and how those greedy bum bastards made AH lame as f#ck but no this mongrel wants the price to go higher and talk about stupid useless POPO's, Wtf?

Suck doesn't it? the moment you realise you don't know shit

I will tell you a story

Yesterday i decided to visit POB and see whats going on and i was shocked not only full of mongrel dogs but minimum price for a dogi is 200kk and i had only like 18 million zeni, if you wanna farm like a peasant good luck with making 650k zeni to 200mil zeni and lol oh myself you're level 30 no chance in hell but i will tell you something:

5usd = 100CP and with that you can buy any dogi i believe because maximum price is 100 just buy 3 white stones (30CP/u) and sell 95Mil or 100Mil each one and buy your dogi from someone through trade chat or AH if its cheap in the same time you will have a dogi and some zeni to start selling and buying.

Whoever tells you farm just shove your middle finger straight his a$$ and tell him/her shut shut you mouth bum.
    MEANWHILE Cp can you make rich within 1 hour you can earn billions when farming like a bum makes you earn 50Mil max

Oh boy, your title made me waste 3.04sec of my life you attracted me with that i was like holysh!t "found someone who can actually play the ..." it must Leinad or some deadly chinese with scares or maybe somebody who can turn into SSJ blue but i see the fcken teletubbies with poney dreams talking about Barney the mongrel being OP. focken clowns anybody can play the game even a 7 years old girl if i coach her for 1 hour (With coach her i mean legit coach her fk those pedo with their sick sexual thoughts) and we all know how retarded is this generation especially femalesbut still she would slap the head off of anybody in that lame server.

The blue dogs should lock and delete this thread because it is so disrespectiful to me.

What the f#ck are you talking about? BID4 lol you don't even need that versus a 1/4 poney fangirl cross gender i'd say penetrate his bu(tt)hole in his own game you can easly f#ck it in a handicap fight he is not a worthy opponent you don't need to go all out vs this ugly chimera multi gender, inferior mongrel tier