Posts by Momo

Not gonna dig to deep in the debate just gonna throw in my 2 cents/ideas

1. If the cash shop was changed so that you could buy dogis with them being on sort of a seasonal rotation, anything bought form the cash shop should be character bound to allow the individual to still acquire what they want without rewarding ingame currency. this would keep donations somewhat consistent with the way most people tends to have multiple alts.

2. Any dogis/kid clocks/premium items acquired by Ingame means need to be tradeable or at the very least account transferable, if they so choose to go this route they would be to implement some sort of automated event quest system that allows all levels to participate in, to work towards an event shop at the end of the week. What would be in that shop is up for debate

3. wagu just needs to go :P, a better system needs to be in place if you want to keep rng in the cash shop. but someone smarter then I would have to figure that one out.

Welcome to the community:!:

Im sure there are more well equiped players to help you with whatever you need but feel free to reach out ingame if you have any questions :thumbup:

Is this actually true that the lower level you are the more frequently they drop?

lvl 32 fighter here and collected a complete set in just over 3 hours of grinding a single condenced area killing mobs 1 by 1.

I personally didnt think it was that bad of a grind and even got a few levels from it. I can already say tho I prefer this system to the old one completely.

if its truly rng basied then we can just chalk it up to just being some days being good luck and other being bad hence op's post.:/

Hello everyone, Some of you might remember me but I hardly dout it, so here is my RE-introduction(if you will).

I used to play the pre open beta a bunch around early 2016 and have long since been a retired forum moderator/translator but its been quite some time since then and the amount of progress the team has made in these 2 and a half years is staggering to say the least! Im glad the game is still up and running now that I have time to actually put into it again, so I hope to see faces new and old on my way to levelcap.

Loveya8o

Welcome to the forums!

We have a discord server should you need any questions answered quickly.
    We hope you continue to enjoy your stay, and if you have an issue on the forums feel free to contact our staff team anytime.
    (this includes myself to)

:thumbsup:

I've been doing my best to remove them as I see them,
    but they come in such great numbers and I can't be on all the time to deal with them.

The best course of action to take when you see a spam post is to report it.
    It'll make my life a whole lot easier instead of trying to find each one by myself.

Each and every bot will feel my wrath :evil:

Hi everyone,

For those who are unaware there is now a server status thread located here.

I will be locking this thread now due to the recent changes about "server status" threads considered as spam.
    any future threads similar to this one will now be removed and marked as spam.
    Thank you!

Hello,

This may not be a glitch as I've had the same problem.
    try this, act as if your doing the quests and follow the quest line.
    (If the npc doesn't have a quest for you act as if its completed and move on to the next step)

Eventually you should find a npc that moves your quest line progress along.

Let me know how this works for you. :thumbsup:

Hello coldblade01,

Please note that initiated transactions on "paymentwall" and "pipiload" are failed payments.
    Whereas in your payment history, collected payments are those that were successful.
    you will NOT be charged for these.

Hopes this clears the some of the confusion

Hello everyone,
    Just a friendly reminder to please stay on topic or create your own Off Topic thread.

This thread is for discussing server up/down-time only. (with a few exceptions)
    Thank you!

Note: I have removed all off-topic posts without issuing warnings, all further user-posts will be given warnings and will be removed should they break these rules again.

Hello there,

Sorry for the confusion regarding the new post in the Global Update Thread.
    The updates are not applied to the Pre-Open Beta server yet.
    Daneos will make a post when they are all currently working and ready for release.

Thank you!

Hello everybody,

I've merged all threads concerning the recent channel outages.
    Please refrain from posting topics with the same issue.

We are aware of the issue and are currently working towards a fix.
    The server/channels have been under heavy load due to the recent updates and will take some time before it clears up.
    Thank you!

As our dev is in the process of ironing out most if not all bugs for the beta testing phase,
    this also includes bugs from retail dbo such as a few examples you can see in-game already.

As this exploit/bug was never intended it's very doubtful that some form would be re-added
    unless they were reworked to be some type of cash item. (but were far from adding content like this)

Main focus is on the server and getting everything up and running ^^
    Hope this clears things up.

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever it should have came to this.

Let me clear up a few things for future clarity.

1. The rule about not making threads asking about "when" the update is still stands.
    2. "Discussing" the update or future updates is OK.

There is a clear distinction between the two so before posting another thread please use common sense when creating your topic.
    This goes for everyone.

-Momo