Posts by Shyruni

One thing pointed out in the DBOR forums that I agree with is that Nameks/Majins are forced to spend a skill point to have any usable skills while transformed. It might not be a bad idea to just give 1 free point in a skill for obtaining the Transformation, as humans don't have to use special skills for SSJ. This is just my opinion though. :thumbup:

Yeah, we've had quite a few DBOG posts on the DBOR forums as of late. I can see why the DBOR members have a negative opinion on DBOG at least, even if it is unfounded. Hopefully when both games release the trolling will end. :sleeping:

As long as it's an interesting and well-made production, I don't care whether or not Goku gains blue hair or not. Either way, I'm looking forward to this production, I'm interested to see what Frieza manages to accomplish. :thumbup:

From what the Facebook page says, they're gonna select 100 random people registered on the website, so I'm guessing it's the original 70 + the new 100. 8)

Well my personal stance on this is, I believe everyone has their own opinion on why they openly bashing on one or the other project. If you go to DBOR forum you will find a thread made about DBOG and it start out by saying how we're fake and what not etc. It's just everyone have different opinion wither it be on DBOR or DBOG forum. There always going to be different opinions from yours.On this forum we believe in a open discussion as long as it is within forums rules. I believe both side have bad eggs. My dealing with DBOR date's back to 3yrs ago when DBO closed down and DBOCOM Decided to start the revival project in DBOCOM sub forum section. So I've been here from the beginning. My personal opinion on DBOR ranges from those experiences. So your opinion is of someone who have been on DBOR Forum for few months and encounter nice people and I believe that is great. Though it doesn't mean everyone had your experience. So you have to look at other people prospective and respect their views. Other wise you would just be forcing your ideal on others. Though I get what you are trying to say. You just want everyone to be bit more respectful towards each other. I believe that most of us here are capable of doing that. the real matter is, are they willing to?, and that is their choice. I hope your request goes through to the members.

Oh, my apologies if it seemed like that, I have nothing against people who don't like DBOR. There are most certainly some anit-DBOG jerks on there, and I will admit myself that the updates on here seem much more promising. Feel free to have your own opinions! What I am NOT okay with is people acting like DBOR as a whole is just terrible, and trashtalking it continuously. There's no reason we can't deal with this in a civilized manner. If people don't like DBOR, they can present their opinion in a thoughtful, respectful manner, just like you did. :thumbup:

Hey bros, whatsup? 8)

So, anywho, I've been browsing the forums as of late, and have noticed a strangely large amount of DBOR bashing on here. Like, A LOT. People can't seem to go through any kind of update without talking about how behind DBOR is. No offense bros, but really? If you don't like DBOR, that's fine, but there's no reason there should be this amount of bashing on the forums. And before anyone claims that DBOR is full of jerks, I've been on the forums for a few months, and it's full of very nice, respectful people, just like DBOG.

Not that I expect anybody to listen to me, but I would like to request that we please respect other companies. We all just wanna play DBO, and if DBOG comes out with it first, good for them, but that's no reason to go hating on other people trying to do the same. I agree, DBOR seems farther behind at this point, but that's not a good reason to treat them like a complete joke.

Once again, this is just a request. Thank you for taking the time to read. 8)

Once again, thank you all for the warm welcome! :thumbup:

Welcome! I thought that signature looked familiar lawl.

Yep, still very active on DBOR forums, but now I'm active on DBOG forums too, haha. The Shyruni is ready to play DBO!!!!! :thumbsup:

Swordsman, so many tools, has so much potential to be a top contender. Also, who doesn't like to slice and dice?

Agreed, I've always been a fan of swords myself. My only issue with Swordsman is how PvP-based it is, but that's just because I prefer hybrid builds myself. 8)

I have created in Xenoverse all the races , but beyound all , i preffer playing with the Saiyan race , due to its balanced ki atacks and melle strikes , but back in the days when i played DBO i used a male Saiyan too

Nice sig bro! XD Also, it's technically human, but I get whatcha mean. :D

Well, we've had a few and probably still do, have a few trolls. Its as one of my friends said on here: "Who ever opens the server first is where everyone is going to go". DBO:R has a lot more people then DBO:G but I just like it here more. Not because of the updates or because of how fast they're moving but because of a few friends. I messaged a number of peeps on DBO:R and whatnot and no-one ever messaged back so I stopped bothering with them. This is the experience talking of course but disregarding all this, I hope we get more people here that are decent and don't troll though it's unavoidable Im sure

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, my experience was totally different, I'm friends with multiple people on DBOR and they're all fairly active and pretty boss. I will say that the community has improved as of the last few months too if you haven't been on in awhile. Overall, I like both communities, they're both pretty different in good ways. And all in all, at least neither are like DOTA communities XD