Posts by Vizzle

My question is tho, do db mobs appear from mobs respawning or are mobs randomly turned into db mobs over time? I've seen the latter happen once in POB.

The biggest problem with giving tokens based off a mobs is that certain classes will benefit more from this than others, regardless of what rate you put it as certain classes and builds will always have an advantage over others and that would lead to whole lot of Hoopla within the community. But its not necessarily a bad idea just not completely balanced, while now even though its who leaves there game open the longest, assuming everyone has a decent network and a sufficient comp anyone can afk.

That be broken ash in pvp, if you happen to be that fighter who gots all the dodge and resistance with aspd gloves and stick pretty much any person without a lot of hit rate and success rate would drop almost instantly in scramble, dojo and maybe budokai prelims, and it makes pve way to easy for fighters

26%+26%+20%+20%+50%= 31 seconds of easy, that's too many seconds of easy

But it would make fighters slightly more fun to play with

You guys gotta understand that by making dogi's obtainable through wagu as they are it has a huge impact on the IG market as far as cosmetics go. Before every dogi whether it looked good or ugly was literally based off whatever people thought CP was worth, after this update the markets going back to how it was supposed to be Supply and Demand. No one should be spending 200m+ for an ugly ass dogi. Like someone already said if you have a particular dogi in mind just farm some money for it, prices will go down because if the supply is high asf and your one of the 4 or 5 people who actually want it what do you think the price should be.

BlackerTheBerry The rotation thing is actually how it was in Retail(monthly or so though) so that parts up to Daneos, all though I agree with you on that part

P.S. Anything less than 200m is a whole lot better than before this patch

Yeah I remember in UDs bosses always dropped either a rare or legendary version of gloves and ultras had a chance at dropping. And in TMQs bosses always dropped gear , the only RNG was what class gear was for and whether stats were good or not.

every 'fix' or 'update' makes the game now more and more unplayable..its incredible how easily you can destroy the game instead of fixing it..good luck all!

It's not unplayable, whether your gear is all normal +0 or all Legendary +15, questing is still possible only difference is time and effort required to finish that particular quest or kill a particular mob. Not talking about you specifically, but a lot of people that have been playing the game up until now have adjusted too much to playing an unfinished game.

Debating changes in skills and stats is expected, but trying to debate or just out-right complain about something that was an actual mechanic in the official game is counter-productive.

Exactly so taking them out and making them obtainable through drops instead, and refunding all cash shop spent in OBT what are you losing? Nothing if people realize that you don't need to spend money right now and if you had spent money you get it all back, tell me what someone is losing after realizing this and what Money is Daneos gaining?

White stones were never supposed to be in the cash shop like they were though. And "Bind Coins" aren't as essential as White Stones because the choice between using a white stone and not comes down to risk reseting gear to +0 and have wasted all your resources or keeping the + and not having wasted your resources.

Bind coins is do I equip this item I may or may not need and farm the coin or do I decide its more beneficial to just sell it.

Now between these two which is more of a necessity and which is more of a convenience.

Filthy boots licker, you think you would take a reward for this bullshit? but wait. you don't even know what's going on cuz you still noob.

go and level up your self then come to reply on me.

You do realize you lose credibility when you resort to bashing someone that you don't know, your never gonna sway the Mods to even consider your opinions or suggestions because of how you carry your self and FYI this is nothing new played kr when it was a literal grind-fest and played TW when it was first released.

I just don't get it. I never see this community get this passionate for PvP/PvE balance. I never see this community get this passionate for classes to be reworked. I never see this community get this passionate for a better upgrade system.

Why for this update? Because it doesnt benefit some of you cashers and you actually have to do some PvE now? Why? Because you can't borrow your friends gear when you're about to duel someone behind plat that you claim you're better than? Why? Because this game will be a lot less P2W now? The only good reason I see is you cant switch your gear to your PvE characters on a different account now but that's it. But they said they'll make it so you can give binded gear to characters on the same account.

Exactly, people don't wanna admit it but most who are complaining about this update really don't like that fact that it makes whatever they're doing less convenient and require some more effort.

Tbh I feel like this update is less about scammers and hackers(they will always find a way) and more about people actually partying up to do dungeons. I mean if you feel that your gear is not strong enough for you to progress through a stage in the game and you can't afford better gear with zeni, then team with some people who are also in the same boat and farm a TMQ or UD in your level range with them to get good gear.

Seriously DBO was never supposed to be get a level 70 and power-level all your alts and give them the your old gear so you never have interact with anyone until your in late game.

Only thing I think should be changed is items of lower rarity shouldn't be binded since they are generally not gonna have the BIS stats.

Normal-Excellent or atleast Normal and Superior items(Top, Bot, Boots, Gloves/staff, Sub Wep). I mean its rare for you to see any Superior or Excellent gear being better then its Rare or Legendary version. And why would anyone wanna sell normal gear anyways?

I don't know why so many people are crying p2w when this update literally applies to only the stuff that people have equipped, like is hard to not put on an item once you pick it up.

And didn't they already say before that any cash shop you spent in Alpha will be refunded in OBT? So all of the people complaining about spending more money don't realize that when you get all those points (you know when the game actually matters) you want be spending it on none of these "P2W/Broken items", because they will be obtainable from farming.

Its like people don't understand what a wipe is gonna happen and literally everything there doing that doesn't relate to finding bugs or reporting things that are not as they should be are wasting there time.

And who in there right mind would pay real-money for an item that they know will be deleted, not possibly deleted but deleted?

Only thing I would like to stay the same is items between normal-excellent grades still being unbinded(items received from mobs), but all this complaining when this is how it was in retail is useless. And anybody playing a certain class should know what stats are best for that specific class, so if you get a good drop that doesn't benefit your current character stat-wise there's nothing stopping you from not using it and saving it for another char or just selling it.

I feel like most are complaining, because they may have gear that's +8-10 or w/e and think that their entitled to use that gear for every char since they spent zeni or all there stones getting it. Which is why they stated they are working on account sharing. People shouldn't be wasting their time leveling and gearing 20 different chars anyway knowing its all gone be wiped, and it be more beneficial playing one or two specific class and finding all the problems with that class and reporting them.

Also the GMs need to go ahead and make UDs like they were where the boss and ultra always drops either a rare or legendary piece of equipment like in retail, so people only complain about crappy stats on there gears instead of running a dungeon 10 times and being unlucky enough to not get 1 piece.

I understand what your saying I agree with you fully, I'm just saying in most cases dealing with turtles and fighters on this server most people have high crit rate with almost no crit % or vice versa. And if they have a good balance of both they either have low hit rate or crappy props. People need to realize in terms of pve your gonna need a good amount in all of those to deal consistent dps and not a lucky one-hit.

Time to bust out those buffers like retail.

Yeah spin has always been shit for dps post-level 55 cap, but if they have atleast 50-60 crit rate they should be able to k.o most of the mobs in one go with giant kame. If you get a chance ask them what there crit rate is.