Posts by toma17

doesn't matter. Dogi's bought in the beginning can be sold later when people do have more money.

U imagine when he adds a new Dogi? Like all new dogis will cost more price cuz is NEW.
    But if u can buy it direct , u can go easy buy 2 and get rich , nothing of luck or effort.
    Byebye to wagu coins then?

PPl that dont like LVL will find 1000000+ Reasons for why this stone isnt P2W.
    About who said that the ones that used this cant enter JR budokais is true but, some PPL can do lv 30 in 2 day , then for the ppl that no use this stone will be :
    EXAMPLE : The first budokai comes 1 week after server comes. Then the PPL that can lvl to 30 In 2 days will be like 40-50, but , if im a person that lvl fast like this and get stone then i wont lose the first 2 days lvling to 30 and when budokai comes i will be 60-70. Thast the thing about the budokais.
    Like i said , the ppl that doesnt like to lvl will find 91023812392379 reasons for say this stone is not P2W but it is, atleast since the start it is.
    Im not against the stone , im against they add this since the first day.

That won't happen, I'm sure Daneos isn't adding the Budokai till at least 1 month after launch. Also, we've already established the leveling ordeal. It's not as bad as you think. Pre-Open beta people got to level 70 in less than a week, without any stones and with broken quests.

Is you ROB from corean server? <3 if no nvm jajajajaja.
    I know bro lvl is not a problem. was sarcasm. doesnt matter the speed that takes the LVL.
    If i start in 1 i will be like 2 days for get 30 jajaa after that i will take 5 days for 70. If i start in 33 i will be 70 in half week after launch. You see the problem there? not all ppl is all day in PC like me jaja. The game should be with no this stone since the start, maybe get it when u got lv 50 or something , or add after 1 month to cash shop cuz then the PPL already lvled and can works for sell or for do an alt char but is too unfair this stone in all the points of view.

First and foremost, DBOG should be treated as a "new game", I don't know if you have played the original DBO, but it was extremely p2w, if you say otherwise you're only fooling yourself. In DBOG we have the ability to change and fine-tune just about anything we need in order to make sure the game has longevity and appeals to the mass amount of players

So according to your logic, because people have more experience than you, you feel as though you should be able to pay to keep up?
    and yes someone who uses a lvl33 stone is bound to hit level 70 before someone who doesn't.

DBO extremely p2w? are u serious?.
    Even ppl that had all +15 was killeable if u know how to play.
    DBO no sell dogis direct (Ruin economy). and U want start in lv 33? I want start in lv 70 brother cuz im lazy for LVL but no. The game have to be same for everybody. And cash shop yes for advantages but not direct avdvantages. The only thing that is missed in this post is request change the brown boxes in CS for the Withe Ones. Or add withe ones to cash shop (Select the stat that u want) . That my brother, thats p2w

how is lvl an advantage? LOL

Looks like is not. But is it lol. Start in 33 while others start in 1.? This game is about all. See this example.
    The first budokai of DBOG server. After 1 Week the server started. The Ppl that started in lv 33 will be like 60+ while PPL that started in 1 will be like 40+ . Who will win?. I repeat. There is aone reasson why oficial server didnt this.
    It should be like a prize (Like in the old server) when u hit some high lv. then u can use it for sell or for lvl alts chars.

For some reason in the oficial server they didnt put it in store, they gave to the OLD players in mail . But after the players lvl up.
    Put in cash shop is so p2win. When server starts 1 second after all ppl that use money will be lv 33 .
    Ppl say that lv is not an advantage but it is.

The first time that i totally change my mind .
    Maybe kaio is not bad at all, yea if u do x?? times u will be powerfull even in lv 35, but this is not like DB? Goku did x10 and was stronger but costs more to him. So whats the problem of kaio if when u use x2 x3 x4 x5.... xN it will drain more LP then , if u can handle it well u disurbs the power .
    Sorry my english sucks

i cant believe i read the 16 pages of this post, i want hunt all 7 DBs PLEASE
    TO BEG , BEG!!!! THE DRAGON DANEOS , DONT LISTED THIS POST PLEASE T_______________________________________T

Iguess that Dogis in CASH SHOP, will broke game economy.
    Buy a direct dogi that u want for CP is not good. then all Dogis will cost the same cuz u can get the one that u choose.

I think wont be easy, original DBO never put enginners ... in the files are skills and items for them but they never added them soo.. i guess this 3 classes will be forever , no more