Posts by Demimura

Here you go hope you like this~It is in two parts btw because the forum has a tendency to resize sigs when they are over a certain size, so you will have to put them in your sig one on top of the other with no space in between so it shows right. Link to both parts here --> http://imgur.com/a/MEZE9
    Make sure to credit me as the maker in your sig space if you use it~ Thanks!

NXMf67G.png
    b6zc2IH.png

My god this is freaking sick, bookmarked AF

Yes, back on original DBO you had to use a scroll for dashed flight else you only could move forward very slowly (only could move forward by using the left mouse click or by using the arrow keys). Ap was allso drained from going up, moving forward without flying dash. In other words,f2p really relied on those vehicles and the flying scrolls they obtained from the gift boxes/events to make their life more comfortable.

im actually glad this feature isnt in the new version, that whole flight hostage thing was like playing a trial version or something

All vehicles are considered fast (the ones in the store even more so)

the reason they seem so slow is because speed flight is now a common thing

back in the day u needed a scroll for speed flight, at least thats what my memory tells me

also remember to throw a gem in the vehicle or it WILL be slow, and the quality of them gem determines how fast it goes so remember that too

yeah, i wont tell anyone my area cuz i plan to go there this weekend, but there are a fk-ton of areas, one is actually right next to korin

however i might be remembering wrong but, wasnt the DB on two days sunday and saturday? why is it just one now?

I havent done the dbog db hunt

but what i did in old was just goto an area crawling with monsters, mass kill mobs and wait for spawns, first try gave me about 18 balls with crane

that should be even easier in dbog given how fast they spawn now, its almost crazy

Edit: she was about 44-45ish so thats prob why tho

I only take one request from a person per week, so it can be one or the other for now but not both. Says on front page~

oh mb i was on my phone when i did this so i must have missed that, the signature first would be fine, i still like my current avatar

EDIT: if possible could the signature have a my current quote added to it as well?

"That sounds like a Player 2 problem.."

and tbh what messed up RF is it's sorry Users and Community they can't keep lots of peopel if their a great amount of A-holes, they keep moving it think its gonna be better but I doubt it with that gang like community

thats true, and honestly all the good people i was cool with wwere basically sifted out by how many unnecessary host changes, all OG had to do was do there jobs correctly in moderating and finally throw a damn trade system in. not to mention the current DDOS that cancel the sudden attack a few weeks back on current RF

but back on the topic, considering Zone4 and RF had the same ish community it could be taking the same path, the only thing that makes me think otherwise is its steam and they actually MIGHT do something this time

EDIT: i dont doubt steam servers, i meant current RF servers i its like trying to fight a goku that spams instant transmission

That's what the thread is about, it's called transmogrification on WoW and many other games, but gloves and weapons are not well made on dbo or lack in particulars so we need cooler from rare drop or crafting.

ik i was just explaining it in a way that would work with the system of the game if implemented.

as for weapons i dont get what u mean by well made, there are some sexy looking high level and even some mid level gloves i like to get my hands on, some even match dogi same with some weapons

An idea would be to have fashion slots open up at level 30

these slots would optionally cover the top bottom gloves and hands and weapon with a different equipment appearance but still keep the stats of the actually equipped item in use

it could also maybe transfer the +1 effects aswell but not actually apply them to the stats

Other games had a feature like this, for the life of me tho i cant remember their names

Considering the lore of the game it might be passable to give all races Zenkai boost, since they are innately born on earth

Human F lvl 80
    PSN: Lord Zezrel
    IGN: Zezrel

hit me up if anyone needs help with the game i pretty mch 100% everything the 2nd day

EXCEPT I CANT FIND SPIRIT SWORD :'U

i don't know, i don't see any diffrence between xenovers 1 and 2. all i see is a repolish.

there are quite a few changes

-infinite combos were nerfed, still possible to do however just takes skill
    -some moves nerfed
    -easier to drop DB
    -a more beautiful/easier to navigate map
    -some abusible things were removed, i dont remember what but i heard they could 1hit KO
    -A store that opens every weekened starting from friday and ending on monday 12:00
    -Expert missions
    -Raid missions, however i dont know what that even is
    -PVP still broke AF but now there is limitation battles which removes levels/stats/and equips but still unbalanced due to innate race stats
    -QQ Bangs, the most op and broken thing ive seen since Xenoverse 1 SSJ
    -SSJ forms now come in the same awaken but require certain ammounts of KI
    - FSSJ or future SSJ, i wont say anymore cuz spoiler
    -Power pole. super namek, pure buu
    - other junk
    -Bardock is even more awesome, if that was possible

slow down bud, its prebeta and ur spitting requests out left and right that the current resources probably cant do

I believe daneos is currently trying to get the game in working order, the way it was before it died back in 2012(i think i dont remember)

those people you see running around at level 70 and junk either used bugs or no lifed the mess outta the game for testing purposes i hope.

there no reason to increase the cap for a game that will be wiped in some odd months.

and the cash shop is there to help keep the server alive.

just relax and enjoy what you got atm

or be like me and play FFxiv while you wait B)