Ayame

• Member since Jan 30th 2016
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • I have a question, but I can't start conversation.

• What is the question?

• Wow, you're back! I just realised now because I'm kinda busy. hahaha

• Ya I have been able to be back on lately :3 Was gone a bit~

• Wow, you're back! I just realised now because I'm kinda busy. hahaha

• Ya I have been able to be back on lately :3 Was gone a bit~

• Hi, Ayame, do you think we follow?

• Hi, Ayame, do you think we follow?

• =^o^=

• =^o^=

• Hi Ayame,
    I started a thread and it says something about being invisible until i get approval from a moderator. It is my first thread so i want to know what i have to do so others can see and share their opinions about the thread.
    Thanks. :)

• Sorry you probably already have a reply by now, I've been gone for some time. But you just have to wait for a moderator to approve it that's all.

• It was the first time i posted a thread and i asked a lot of people so i know what i have to do.

• Hi Ayame,
    I started a thread and it says something about being invisible until i get approval from a moderator. It is my first thread so i want to know what i have to do so others can see and share their opinions about the thread.
    Thanks. :)

• Sorry you probably already have a reply by now, I've been gone for some time. But you just have to wait for a moderator to approve it that's all.

• It was the first time i posted a thread and i asked a lot of people so i know what i have to do.

• My friend ayame :)

• My friend ayame :)

• Took you 12 days to get back here!

• I have been here almost every day though o-o I always log in at least once, except yesterday because I didn't get out of bed till like 9pm and it was time for work xD

• I meant activity-wise :P

• oh yeah i havent done anything lately i just lurk and stalk lolz

• Took you 12 days to get back here!

• I have been here almost every day though o-o I always log in at least once, except yesterday because I didn't get out of bed till like 9pm and it was time for work xD

• I meant activity-wise :P

• oh yeah i havent done anything lately i just lurk and stalk lolz

• <3

• What's up yugi boyyyyyy? Hmmmmnn?

• Lol nm you know friendship blah blah blah, heart of the cards yada yada yada

• Better getcha game on dude, wait sorry... wrong season... lmfao

• Lol awful just awful

• Nu Ughhhh c:

• <3

• What's up yugi boyyyyyy? Hmmmmnn?

• Lol nm you know friendship blah blah blah, heart of the cards yada yada yada

• Better getcha game on dude, wait sorry... wrong season... lmfao

• Lol awful just awful

• Nu Ughhhh c:

• <3 <3

• Ooooo Sai wrote a comment on my wallllllll this is crazyyy oooooo lmfao I feel like I ain't seen you in weeks bruh. How the heck are ya? XD

• It feels that way because I always come last on your list of people to talk to. Damn I bet you weren't expecting that reply

• Oww my feelings.

• Just kidding bro.

• You mean as hell though. No chicken for you~! Or these things I bought you today because I'm nice like that~

• <3 <3

• Ooooo Sai wrote a comment on my wallllllll this is crazyyy oooooo lmfao I feel like I ain't seen you in weeks bruh. How the heck are ya? XD

• It feels that way because I always come last on your list of people to talk to. Damn I bet you weren't expecting that reply

• Oww my feelings.

• Just kidding bro.

• You mean as hell though. No chicken for you~! Or these things I bought you today because I'm nice like that~

• *Sips tea* >>

• *Sips tea* >>

• Ayame when are you gonna open the thread again? for the avatars and sigs

• Not for awhile, I've gotten a little bored of GFX'ing atm and I'm playing a game and working a lot right now but I'll finish what I have soon.

• Ayame when are you gonna open the thread again? for the avatars and sigs

• Not for awhile, I've gotten a little bored of GFX'ing atm and I'm playing a game and working a lot right now but I'll finish what I have soon.

• Drunk asf

• Drunk asf

• I'm still trying to understand what's going on in your avatar. Sendoku made an abstract art. I doubt if those are clouds, flying sheep or empty dialogue balloons. I don't know if the stickman/stickwoman is flying because he/she has powers or if the flying sheep are playing some kind of power around him/her so that he/she can fly, I mean if it's really flying sheep.

You see? I don't even know if that is a stickman or a stickwoman.

So deep...

• I wasn't kidding when I said Sendoku was the best artist on the forum. The meaning behind his work is more mystifying than The Mona Lisa's Smile.

• I'm still trying to understand what's going on in your avatar. Sendoku made an abstract art. I doubt if those are clouds, flying sheep or empty dialogue balloons. I don't know if the stickman/stickwoman is flying because he/she has powers or if the flying sheep are playing some kind of power around him/her so that he/she can fly, I mean if it's really flying sheep.

You see? I don't even know if that is a stickman or a stickwoman.

So deep...

• I wasn't kidding when I said Sendoku was the best artist on the forum. The meaning behind his work is more mystifying than The Mona Lisa's Smile.

• Just wanted to say hi <3

• Just wanted to say hi <3

• hello ayame, do you have torrent file to download dbo? and if you have, can you send me plx? here just works google drive and mega :/

• hello ayame, do you have torrent file to download dbo? and if you have, can you send me plx? here just works google drive and mega :/

• Damn... I need to learn paint techniques with Sendoku. Very OP.

• Maybe he will be our paint teacher if we ask nicely~