Posts by Demimura

I can tell that i am true "fan" of Dragon Ball because i've seen Dragon Ball and i like little more than z and also i've seen everything original (no dubs *ugh* many times.

Has Bulma changed after Trunks?Not really (became more serious but character is the same) except Super,she's different forgot to mention that as pilaf army how useless is.Anyway back to topic.Videl can change but not that (never saw her mad in Super, only smiling which is not usual)
    I didn't say that Beerus is not stronger than Goku.
    And Vegeta's pride changed since buu saga that's right,but he still had it.Now with Beerus he was so pathetic the way i can't explain.Even so if he has a family,he never cared about Trunks when he was a baby and never cared about Bulma that much.Then he got so mad because Bulma was killed in other dimension which is different (i would understand if Bulma from his dimension).So with Beerus if it's even hopeless to fight it doesn't matter, with his pride he had he wouldn't be like that (annoying slave that makes food for him without him even asking it and else..). For now that's enough,and swearing is not necessary.

So if the woman you loved was cut down in front of you it wouldnt matter because its her, but from another dimension

i dont know about you but i would have went ape shit(no pun intended)

bulma and videl are two different people, and bulma is a main character that has been here since dragonball your arguement is invalid. also videl was a chill person, she believed in justice and looked up to her father as a hero, when she met gohan she opened up and fell in love with him, why are you making it out to be like videl has a heart black as night and cold as space?

also you are forgetting how vegetas pride crumbles in the face of someone immensely stronger than him(I.E. broly) its the sayian blood that tells him that he is beat(kinda the reason why the sayians were controlled by frieza). this also explains why he doesnt want to submit to goku be cause their power levels are roughly similar. it also explains the way he acts around beerus pre SSG because beerus is so stupid strong that he can sneeze and destroy a planet.

vegeta is prideful, but he isnt stupid

Trunks hair is blue, i've been looking why and found that Akira Toriyama forgot about his hair and that's why it's blue now but how he could forgot if there is trunks from present with purple hair?They can still change it back as they did in Saiyan saga (vegeta hair was red for a while, it was considered as a missunderstanding).By the way Bulma never had purple hair.

Its supposed to be blue, it was purple for the reason you stated, give him a break he has made on the best animes out there its a small change.

the only thing i dont agree with you on is gohan, he is living his life the way he wants too, there is nothing wrong with that, it would be different if he was earths only hope but he is not, Goku, Vegeta, piccolo, and even krillin to some extent can handle it....probably...

and you are forgetting he only beat Cell because of his rage, before that he was getting pushed around like a toy, he didnt even want to fight unless he had too, then goku pulled a tricky dicky.

Reading some old thread on the topic, i found that its basically a bit more simpler than the old scouter, as you already know the first person view was removed(i kinda liked it but w.e.)

then if you click on the scouter on your character hud there will be options based on the scouter you have I.E. Dragonball radar, skills, information, items

so basically if you get a good scouter you will be made, dont know if shenron is needed anymore to get T2 dballs but probably not

like you i have no clue what all the fancy stuff around the character is though, besides the PL

Just to clear this up this thread was posted before daneos even posted the update post...

why you are here saying a person cant make a thread is beyond me, however.

Saying his fixing some bugs doesn't necessarily mean he will update the server today.
    Fixing and Fixed are 2 different things.

that had nothing to do with why i linked it, if you read the red it states asking when the update comes can result in a warning/ban

probably proof even Daneos is like "Shut up, im working on it"

yall just need to chill, this thread is literally about the response to the response of Daneos's updates. Soon it will be the response to the response of the response (x5) to the response of Daneos's.

whats next people complaining that the update is too good?

Can someone help
    Me with a pve build for plasma not pure plasma kinda want a hybrid build unless pure is better at pve than a hybrid build thanks :D

what? you want a plasma build but dont want to be pure plasma? you can only have one master class ?(

I fucking hate the current system it's bullshti idgaf about breaking my gear it's full p2win i can't even get past +6 with how fucked up he reduced

how exactly is the chance reduced dont you just pick 3 cards, hasnt it always been a 1/3 chance?

Is this build good? its for pvp P.Majin

if not is there anything better i could do here? i want to be able to use use double whammy to lock while i wait for my confusions and petri to combo into damage skills on the enemy while they cant do anything.

giphy.gif
    been saying this for awhile