Posts by ACEi

Kid not everyone has time to play the game like you do and you do probably everything just to play the game, some people just play the game for fun because they are dragon ball fans, this game is really time consuming not everyone like probably yourself have someone that brings food to you and feed you while you bang the game 24/7.

For the guys that are below level 30 before the wipe out they should receive that comment "well damn,, you're sh*t outta luck boy' not getting sh%t at all for being with us and playing the game and staying with the dragon ball global community. If Daneos had that kind of attitude I don't think there would be anyone playing the game (apart from you probably) . This is an online game is all about getting the people to play the game and make it popular making sure they enjoy and continue to play the game, its all about popularity and nothing is for free, People who are involved in recreating this game are putting there own time and effort to put this up together and they are not doing it for free aswell.

This is a multiplayer game and it doesn't cost them nothing to give a player something that will help them reach their level faster that they had before the wipe out and make them stay and continue playing the game,

Please understand this example and Take in consideration that there will be someone that starts playing not knowing there will be a wipe out hit level 20 to 29 and next day they have to start all over again and do the same thing all over again, do the same quests fight the same mobs run to the same villages to get the quests just to reach the level that they had it doesn't matter if it takes them 3 days or 3 months, it will be boring and people can lose interest but of course you don't mind other people because you are professional dragonball global online player and you can reach that level dead fast.

Anyway this is just my own opinion on what could be done better that doesn't mean after my post the Admin will give anything to boost them back up to there old levels soo chill out no one is gonna be better then you ;) go catch them all SumTingWong

What's the problem about leveling to level 30 your character? Lazy ppls.

There is no problem at all am just saying it won't be fair for people that will start playing before the reset, reach level 20+ and then the next thing u know your account is wiped out and u cant get to level 20 and not everyone has time to play every single day like a no life and bang 30 levels in few days some people have life and trust me or not they could be playing this game for 2 months every now and then and reach to level 20+. He comes in next morning and he sees that his account is level 0 and he has to start everything all over again.

This is a total bullshit mate ? I would be fuming all that effort and time just gone. That person won't be playing again unless he wants to spend another couple of good weeks of playing until he reaches level 20+ again.

Everyone who created an account before the wipe out, who is around level 10+ should or even MUST get an item that will get their progression back. It should be depending on them whether they want to use it or not.

Quote from ACEi

also another question what if you are level 28 by the time it gets wipe out u need to start all over again ?/

Quote from Beka

"You'll still have a level 1 character with a name, but won't get a LVL 30 item."

That's disgusting still, can't they just give the item for anyone who reached level 20 atleast, like seriously a lot of people will just quit and wont play again because they reached like level 20 to 29 and they will have to start all over again.

Who could change this and make people get the item if they reached level 20 or higher ??

Thanks

So with the level 30 will we have to do the beginner quest or they will be automatically done because we have reach lvl 30 straight away ??

Hi All,

Can someone help me with my issues in the game basically the game is really smooth apart from one issue every 2 to 3 minutes i Get that lag that freezes the game for 3 or 4 seconds and then it comes back to normal, I have already set the graphics on Low and I turned off my Antivirus to Off but nothing seem to work

My computer Specs

Processor - Intel i5-6300HQ 2.30GHz

RAM 8 GB

Graphic card - Nvidia gtx950m

is there any settings in nvidia card that I can change that will help me with this ??

Thank you in advance ;)

I don't know if you understood, but what Daneos meant is for the dev team to complete the coding,debugging etc, of the TLM,TMQ and Dungeons :P Not for the actual players to finish them :P

oh okay that means is going to take some time than hahaha ^^ thanks for letting me know bro I will start the game in Pre-Open beta than. :)

Guys do me a big favour finish the game as soon as possible so the Pre-Open Beta is finished :)

Quote from Daneos

The Pre-Open Beta Test will last until we complete Dungeon, TLQ, TMQ, and other important System.
    Once we complete the game with all its function we shall move onto Open beta.

I want to play from Open Beta so that what ever level and eq i get it will be always on my account. :)

Make all cosmetic for cash points but also make sure players can get them for free or from zeni by completing and founding them from monster drops also have in mind that no one knows how much this game will exist so will be nice if a player that don't want to spend real cash.

Personally, after being increased to +11 team I would like to be broken

Example:
    0-6=100%, 7-12=85%, from here you could break 13-15=55%

YES - I really like that idea easy at the begging but than is still a little challenge instead of 55% it could be 50% from 13-15 :)