Posts by Lordzurafah

Adding a dash and Auto Maxing transformation skills aside, just increasing Aoe range from target from 10m to 35m for Planet Burst would make up for the lack of a dash and greatly improve the quality of life of majins (wonder) especially when it comes to farming Imo. Though, I'm sure changing it is not as simple as it sounds, so I understand. I appreciate your response and I look forward to what's to come for majins down the line.

Can we give Kid Buu a Dash and/or increase the range from target from 10m to 35 for planet burst? Also, for both Kid Buu and Great Namek is it possible to have the skills already maxed out so we don't have to waste skills points on them?

Whenever I try to move the camera with my mouse via right click or left it just goes all over the place. I just barley move the mouse and its like the camera turns is every direction for about 3 to 4 seconds before it stops. The problem is not my mouse I already checked. When I restart the game it fixes itself but only for a few minutes then its start acting wild again. I cant play because I cant see where im going If there is a fix please let me know. Also its only happening on this one account of mine the others are fine so idk

How would I fail TMQ7 so I can leave without logging out so I don't lose my transformation? Sometimes im able to do it just by leaving party with other character but most of the time that doesn't work. I was just wondering if anyone knew the specific conditions

Item lock in TMQ? It just stopped me from getting some good drops. I looks this up and I didn’t see any forums on this. I apologize in advance if I missed it.

I love the Saiyan's space pods. It's by far one of my favorite items, but ever since I hit level 30 I haven't been able to use it as much as one would like. I was just wondering if it was possible to incorporate them with the flight mechanic since they are spaceships meant to fly:)

DBO seems to be having a lot of troubles playing on windows 10, as it is an old game, it may cause lags and frame rates drops. I've seen people with really great pcs struggle with 30-40 fps in this game.Could you also tell us if you live in Europe or somewhere far away? I think the server is at Germany (may be wrong) and could be one of the reasons why you're lagging.

I do live in the US. The thing that I don't understand is that it was working fine at first I mean it was still laggy but no where near the amount it is now. It started after I got a update for the launcher and for some reason my game became heavily zoomed in and I couldn't fix the problem right away so I uninstalled then reinstalled eventually fixing the problem but ever since its been nothing but lag city

Which windows are you using or a better question, is your laptop a Mac? If you are using windows 10, it may cause troubles while playing.
    Also please tell us your update and download speed (speed test.net no need to post screen shots). It could be that your own provider is having troubles (happened to me a lot, so it can be it).

Well, according to that site my Ping is 18ms and my Download speed is 23.06. My laptop is not a Mac but I am currently using Windows 10

well a lot of people are using 3rd party software and crashing the severs. a lot of previously banned players are allowed to return to dbo since their temp bann is up.
    theres also a possibility that you didn't white list dbog and files with your antivirus, this may be why the sever has connection issues with u but if its whitelisted then read above, sever stability has been rocky for a few hours no channels are currently up

I've already checked with my antivirus and thats not the problem. I suppose it can be because of people overloading the server or whatever but I play with friends and they hardly have lag themselves so idk

My game keeps lagging and disconnecting like there is no tomorrow. I've done everything to try and fix it but nothing is working. Its not my internet connection I have downloaded different game boosters and PC cleaners to try and clear space on my laptop but they didn't help at all. I have always had lag spikes on this game before I reinstalled they were always 1-3 seconds but the ones I'm having now are longer than 10 seconds and so frequent. I need help figuring out and fixing this lag problem please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S Also whenever I lag while I'm flying the game does something that makes all the mobs and NCP disappears and even though I stop flying the game still registers it as I'm still flying and I have to re-log and when I come back my character is halfway across the map and I end up having to walk all the way back in fear of it all happening again

Hi, does anybody know when these broken quests will be fix? I am forced to grind a whole level because I cant even get half of the quests in Dark Namek since they are all chained from the broken ones.

I'm in Red map (Mushroom Rock South) and I have around 10 bugged quests in my log that I cannot delete. Is there anyway around this? I need those 10 spaces for other quests

I looked around the forums a bit but I couldn't find any answers to this