Posts by castellari

read the FOUNDER FAQ all info is there

So I've been looking all over for that and can't seem to find it. DO you have a link you can PM me for it?

I am not sure but I believe you have to talk to Daneos (developer). Just search his name,give him a message, he will tell you to give him some things like user's name and BLA BLA ETC,ETC.
    Then after that he can open the Dev server for you so you can play! Because he, as developer, can give you permission to access the dev derver( dev server = Development Server)
    I that helps please tell me!

I will do that once I've exhausted the remainder resources of the forum itself.

Thanks you two!

Hey guys,

Newbie here. I've read through just about everything in the forums tonight that seems to attempt to answer my problems, but I cannot find anything concrete and descriptive of my problems, so here we go.

1) I am a SSJ founder and have already enabled founder pack + forums
    2) Downloaded files (twice now in case something was off)

And then here comes the problem:

3) Using "DBOGLauncher.exe" gives me the following error: "Could not find File: patcher_config.xml." Eventually the DBOG Launcher comes up and Download and Patch get to 100%. From here nothing else works.
    4) Using "DBOG.exe" actually opens up game screen, loads up log in screen, but then I get a pop-up screen saying "Authentication Failure You've failed to connect to the authentication server. Please try again in a few minutes." I press OK and it closes.

Solutions?
    1) I did not do anything in the installation process, so I am unsure if there are any DEV Server IP addresses I need to enter anywhere in order to bypass closed servers and play on DEV.
    2) Though it says to try in a few minutes, I tried logging in tonight while 憬Kakarot was finishing up his YouTube run, but I'm not sure if that could mean that I was not able to log in because the time to log had passed (some threads may have indicated that DEV was not always open for Founders to log in[True???]), or if there was some other reason. I kept trying to re-log after every 10 minutes or so, but that also did not work.

So does anyone have a concrete firm "how to" go about actually logging in to the game and playing it as a newbie founder?

Thanks all,
    Castell