Posts by Ayame

Thank you everyone for the welcomes! :)
    Looking forward to seeing you guys around in the future and getting to know some of you ^.^

Nice to meet you, Leo :)
    I never really watched much One Piece to be honest, I had a hard time getting into it, but I heard that if you get past the first 20-30 eps it starts getting pretty interesting, but I never made it that far lol.
    I'll add you when i get on game, not currently on, making dinner and watching tv lolz.~

I didn't remember a lot either, but I've since did a lot of rewatching of it lol~ Good to see a game dedicated to it though!

Hi there, just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I may have made one of these way back when I started, but it's been months and months since I've been around so thought I should and hopefully find some friends ^^

A little about me, let's see, you can call me Serey or Aya, most people go with Aya .-. I've been watching Dragonball, DBZ, since I was reallllllly little, think it was the first anime I ever watched. I love most animes, and I certainly love to talk about them. I'm also a big Flash/Arrow/SHIELD/Gotham fan. Anddddd I love cheese, fuzzy things, turtles, tennis, drawing, arts and graphic design :D

That's about it, if you wanna chat or ask me a question you can feel free to. <3

I don't play a lot of games right now but the ones I do get on occasionally are:
    1.) LMS Perfect World
    2.) Digimon Masters Online
    3.) Adventure Quest

& sometimes I play FFX on PS4.