Posts by Epicc

Haven't played the game in months now. Finally had time to sit down and hop online again but every time I get to the log in page none of the buttons work and eventually says I couldn't connect to the server.

It's been a while since I've been online, so I imagine I've missed a few patches. I open the actual launcher for the game to do so but Its unresponsive as well.forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/8620/
    Anyone know where I should start?

Based on my sig below, you can get a pretty good guess of how long its been since I've logged in lol

Peace Guys iam not a Teamler but a German Guy which test alot, Logg in the Game, Choose a Server and wait 1-2 Min with this Black Screen and the Game will load.

I'm keeping an eye on the channels. I keep noticing that channel 2 frequently switches from Not Busy to Offline. It may be pointless to try to get online right now but if you are I'd keep trying channels 0 and 1

UPDATE: online in channel 0

check your inventory. I just took it and forgot lol but there may be an item you need to use. Korin is supposed to give you super holy water which will lead to your next task.

now that you say that i agree with the anime coming back. i hope the eng voice actors would come back.but who knows what might happen. when you talked about the ending of the bleach anime it kicked in. But....shonenjump is the one who canceled bleach so kubo really didn't get to finish bleach if you know what i mean. i dont think it's coming back.but i have hope.my thoughts are scattered sorry lol

Yea :/
    From what I've heard, anime is usually made to promote the manga. Which seems kinda backwards to me? Personally, I've always enjoyed anime over manga. I usually read the manga when I really enjoy the anime and I want more of that series or I cant wait for another season so I read ahead lol.
    Anyway, I've also heard that the Bleach manga wasn't selling so well which is why they cancelled the anime. If shonen cancelled the manga I guess it really wasnt doing well?

Whoa whoa whoa calm down. I don't know the exact math but I know that it was purely shut down because it did not have enough players. It had nothing to do with regional release. Like lawyet said, Japan is the region that matters most. Lack of release elsewhere would not effect the game enough to have change whether or not the game is shut down.

If it was successful, it may have gotten an official american release at some point. Fact is, it wasn't popular enough (Not enough people were playing)

I would love to see the anime return to show all the awesomeness of everything that has happened in the manga. Alot agree and some disagree obviously

I too would love to see the anime return. I hated watching Bleach when it was airing in the U.S. because of all the filler arcs. Although, I feel like I didnt get any closure when the anime ended. I would love to see it continued.

Something to keep in mind is that the game is not finished. There are still bugs that need to be fixed and parts of the game that need testing once they are ready to be implemented. I imagine the simplest way to do this is to have everyone play the game from the beginning and fix what they find as they progress rather than other methods that would probably require even more work.

I have no idea if the server wipe is only so everyone to start the same or necessary to start the OB. I remember seeing someone say the wipe from the dev server was necessary to start the POB.

P.S. Wrote this before Kakaichi's comment :P refer to that lol

just use kioken 3 times in a row and you'll beat him easily

Kaioken x2 will be enough and it's easier to maintain, but you're right. I had a spirit in the dev server and did the RP base quests around level 35 or so? Used Kaioken x2 the whole time and never had a problem.

And that's the same problem that DBO has: by giving out more and more Super Saiyans, people will only play those races because of the obvious fanservice. They should have never given the Super Saiyan 3 in the first place, hell, even Super Saiyan 2 in the first Xenoverse was a stretch(and once again, I have nothing personal against this, I'm just stating an opinion, I'm not randomly hating on SSJs). It's like those people who ask for Super Buu model for Male Majins because they hate the fact that he's fat, when they don't even know WHY it's that way and they just care about playing the game. Much more to those already prepared to throw out the classic "Cmon man, it's just a game", I respond by simply stating that THAT doesn't solve anything.
    Enough with my rambling, I'll just be glad if the game comes out without any sort of connection problems, that was a serious matter too.

I agree to the fact that ssj3 is a bit too much if, in fact, the game was more identical to DBO as far as the story goes. The saiyans in DBO, as you know, are mostly human. They have very little saiyan DNA which is why it makes sense to need the dragons help to unlock ssj. As for the other characters, I assume they do the same for them to make it more fair for all races? Anyhow, the transformation mechanics will be different in XV2. XV1 was just a base for them to improve upon. It will be more balanced than the first. That is why they do not currently have any plans to implement ssjg for custom characters, because it would imbalance the game. <that was from the developer himself. So, I can imagine that if he is worried about imbalancing the game then it must be fairly balanced for the most part in its current state. Apparently, your characters transformation depends on how much ki you have. So, depending on that, you could go ssj or jump straight to ssj3. Word on the street is that all races have multiple transformations. We will just have to wait and see. We should definitely know before the game is out. They give us new teasers regularly.

There seems to be yeah lol I'm pretty hyped for it too. They said humans have a surprise but couldn't find no information on what that surprise is. Me, I'm fine with SS2 ^.^ Was also hoping for SSG2 (Super Saiyan Grade 2; see Super Vegeta) since it's another favorite ~

I'm curious as to what nameks and humans will have since there won't be any playable giant characters.. I think humans will have something like unlock potential. Maybe both races will get something new??

Yeah, but what I was talking it was how DBXV2 by showing one transformation for each class makes it more similar to DBO. :P And sorry if I sound rude to you.

Ah ok lol. Didn't mean to offend you either. Also, from what I understand, there might be multiple transformations for each race in XV2! They're still hiding a lot from us.

Most can take it or leave it. In my opinion, it's worth a watch, Danoes. It's also fairly short, around 25 episodes I believe? Good for a rainy weekend. I usually watch every year or two. I personally like it for Vash, the Stampede's character. His design, skills, and what he stands for. To me, it's a classic.

Really, you mocking me by saying something I know for very long time?

I'm not trying to mock anybody lol I also don't know what you know.. I mean, of course, the similarities between the games are obvious, but the way I interpreted your statement it seemed like you didn't know lol

So DBO like that is scary! Even Frieza race looked like DBO like with only one transformation. :O

That's because Xenoverse was heavily based off of DBO

Give me Super Namekians. I don't give a damn about the Super Saiyan bargain sale, as a famous Saiyan Prince once said.

I watched a video by Rhymstyle earlier where the developer states there are no current plans to implement playable giant characters :/
    However, this does not mean they won't add them in the future. They are still listening to fam feedback and will continue to do so even after the game releases.

Check out Rhymestyle on YouTube if any of you haven't already. From what I've seen, he's usually one of the first to report any kind of DB related news. Geekdom101 is a good sub as well.