Posts by Epicc

The ending of season 1 was remarkably beautiful, but then again I was disappointed but I can't wait til season 2 I want to see the story of the future top hero unravel.

Season 2 is gonna be sick but if it's only 13 episodes like season 1 then season 3 is where it will really kick off! 3 words: "All For One"

Watching the anime adaptation is always more enjoyable but I also encourage you to read the manga. It's something to tide you over til the next season comes out and, trust me, it doesn't make the anime any less enjoyable. 90+ chapters in, every week I still looked forward to each episode.

I sure hope Not, but hey Where is Attack On Titan it's been forever and the new anime hasn't come out yet.

AOT is said to come out sometime this year. From what I heard, they won't be following the manga and will have an original ending.

Idk about HxH continuing so soon? The writer fairly recently continued drawing again. I don't think there are enough chapters out to adapt into an anime just yet. If they did, it would also be "unfulfilling" lol.

I really like it. I've kept up with the manga and it's going to get even better. I'm usually the binge watching type also but keeping up with a series as it airs gives me things to look forward to.

yeah man, tbh though i like it stops me from binge watching, pretty decent episode im so hyped to see the headmaster fight i bet he will be op although not as strong as all might gonna be a while for that though.

do you mean the principle? His quirk super intelligence. From what I remember, he is a genius and can process things a lot faster than other people.

Agreed. Can't add anything I guess..

Right, I feel that Trunks found peace after he defeated the androids and Cell and devoted his time to rebuilding society rather than training for the next potential threat. That's a trait we've seen from the mature half saiyans. Gohan and Trunks aren't fighters like Goku and Vegeta. Even if Trunks maintained the strength he gained from training with Vegeta in the passing years it wouldn't be enough to stop Black, rage boost or not. It wouldn't make sense for them to introduce a new villain if he wasn't a threat. i wouldn't say Akira sucks Goku's dick too much either..Goku is the main character. Dragon Ball is about Goku's life lol, though, it does seem all non full-saiyan characters have basically turned into cheer leaders. I don't like how DB has like 5+ other characters that are still included but can't really contribute at all anymore.

Made the file an exception to AVG, I'll trust you guys on this one. Now to wait for the pre-open then, I guess. :P

Sorry for the hostility in the main post, just freaked out a bit when I saw the trojan pop up.

Understandable lol

I'm am not a founder pack, but, i think they deserve what her progress lest deleted again, they pay for play, no only for items, it sounds frustrating and unjust have to do it all again, it's just an opinion.

I do not think it is really a decision. From what I understand, I think in order for the big updates to be added to the Pre-Beta, the server needs to be wiped in order for that to happen. If not, it will have to happen eventually as I recall Daneos stating somewhere earlier that the official server will not run on the dev server? Something like that.
    Though, everyone is right in saying we knew what we were getting in to. We paid for early access not special privileges over others. Naturally, it does suck starting over, but it is better for us all to start together.

However.. special custom founder dogi's or something would be pretty sweet... hint hint wink wink lol

Most all anti-viruses/firewalls false alert it cause its an outdated file or something of that nature but no one has ever had a problem from installing this game I had to do the same thing and allow it in firewall settings and I have installed\played since 2010 on different pc and laptops.

He's right. I was worried about it too when I installed it and my computer is fine. I have avg too. You'll have to turn off avg when you download and open the file. Once you've got the folder where you want it go to advanced settings in avg and set the .exe file as an exception. After that, you can enable avg again and it will exempt that file from future scans.

the channel will have a capacity of 500 players meaning only 500 players can be on the server at a time. If it's full you'll just have to wait til there is room.
    2. Yes, the pre-beta will be open until it's time for the official beta.
    3. "Open" means anyone can play
    4. Report bugs on the forum
    5. No telling. They just got to pre-beta. We won't know about the official release until Daneos does.

It would be ridiculously funny if it was literally a BLACK Goku! I read a theory that it could be Goten but evil but Toriama said black GOKU, so yea we will see how epic the reveal will be also........WAS THAT GIRL IN THE PICTURE MAI??? It cant be her she would be a hag and stuff.

It is Mai. It's unsure why she looks so young because the events of the present timeline and the one Trunks lives in are vastly different. The only possible way I can see her being young is if the wish made by Pilaf occurred during the 3 years everyone was training to fight the androids and turned them into infants. That would put them roughly around Trunks and Goten's age the during battle of gods arc. Or.. maybe she is old but just looks young. Did you see Bulma in the preview? She doesn't look her age and when you think about it neither does Mrs. Briefs lol.

Well the name of this arc's main villain is, or will eventually be, Goku Black/Black Goku. However, in the episode preview, Trunks refers to the new threat simply as "Black" and it's silhouette in the fire looks nothing like Goku. It actually doesn't look very humanoid at all. Based on that, my theory is this: Present Goku's body is somehow taken over by Black resulting in Goku Black/Black Goku similar to what we saw in GT when Baby took control of Vegeta resulting in Baby Vegeta. Those are just my thoughts so far.

Both of them are usefull. In different ways. Both have a place that imo one is better than the other one.
    PvE atk speed meta kaio its stronger, but at the same time in a scramble SSJ boost the speed movement, that could be a life saver.

You should have both and know when to use each one of them.

I forgot which one was which it's been so long. But I believe SSJ was better suited for PVE because its easier to sustain as long as you have plenty of food or at least it used to be. In KR there was rarely a time when I wasn't transformed lol. Anyway, right now Kaioken is incredibly good for PVE but its only sustainable by using pots. I use 3-4 pots in order to quest and grind using KaiokenX2 which lets me 2 shot mobs at least 3 levels higher than me. Don't get me started on KaiokenX3.. Im lvl40 and can easily take lvl69 mobs before they even get to me. It's definitely OP right now.

I think this is especially good for the beta as it would give us time to closely examine and take note of everything a few levels at a time to find any bugs that may still need to be worked out rather than flooding the server with hundreds of people who are just racing towards the lvl cap.