Posts by Strife

Do people really care about DB Games by bandai anymore? Fighter Z is a scam and the other games were all disappointments. Xenoverse 2 was okay, due to the characters. But man, don’t support lazy developers. There are far better mods in the actual game than the developers were capable of creating

How in the bloody hell is FighterZ a scam? It is a legitimately great fighting game.

Xenoverse mods are better than what the creators make? You only need to look at the Ultra Instinct Goku mods before he was DLC to know that is a false statement.

Also, "who cares about DB Games"

your making for female?

I guess now I will, I actually forgot about this thread lmao.

And for those asking, you can use aura files no matter what your character's gender is. The gender isn't linked to aura like the hair is.

Mod update*
    Super Saiyan God's Hair and Aura.

NOTE- In the actual mod, you can see the lines in the hair more easily than in the gif provided.

I will work on Female God hairs tomorrow, and the faces the day after that.

I might add the Fur Coat color mod in the gif of the God mod.

Added a guide for editing hair around (almost like a haircut system... almost)
    With this guide you can change:

What hair you will get when you go Super Saiyan.
    Your hair.

WARNING: If you for example change the 1st hairstyle with the 10th hairstyle, everyone's hair will change. I suggest using this until Daneos decides to add a haircut system.

Adding mod
    *Super Saiyan Blue Adult (Male) Eyes

Download and previews are on the main post.

I am planning on getting the female characters Super Saiyan Blue out for them as well, but editing each face and hair is really time consuming.

Added Mod-
    *Teen Goku Recolor

Download/Preview is on the main post.

The Teen Goku Dogi in game is not the same color as what it should be (at least according to the anime), so I recolored it.

I can actually swap the character's hairs around. So it shouldn't be too difficult making the SSJ Afro hair replace the normal Afro hair. I might make a guide on doing stuff like this.

If you are talking about adding skins and what not to the game (like as extra options), then thats not possible. I believe only Daneos can do that.

I cannot make models for this game (Vertex Hacking). I can only do texture mods.

I would like to have hair goku (black color) :D

What? I can't just add hair styles to the game.

Already modded black dogi but still my old dogi ?

What are you asking?

guys I dont get it what I choose when I click overwrite ??

Navigate to the file you want to change (for example: a_hum_m_head01_s). Right click and select overwrite. Navigate to the extracted mod's folder. Select the file with the corresponding name (for example: a_hum_m_head01_s). Wait and then enjoy the mod.

Thx for this mod ^^ also for a futur why not an charge aura mod or an sound mod ?1473883039-2016-09-14-21-56-05.jpg

I plan on doing auras in the future (if possible). Sound mods are possible, and I do plan on doing them.

how did you manage the buttons with the previews and download

I added the mod to my game using DBO Unpacker but I don't see it. Help

No. DBO Unpacker is there for either you making mods yourself or for you to reinsert the game's textures if you mess up. You need to use Resourcetool to inject the mods. There is a guide on using Resourcetool in the main post, its incredibly simple.

Adding portion 1 of my Mystic form mod in a moment. Check main post for it.

@Strife hey, i downloaded the mod file but i couldnt find the Super Saiyan Blue aura Mod file :( I managed to get the Cyan blue Hair but couldnt find the Aura File :( help please,

also when i open the SS Blue mod file i see the hair textures and 1 Aura Texture, i use that one but the problem is there Isnt one Super Saiyan Pack how will i know which Super Saiyan tex Pack is the right 1 ?

The aura file is in texture -> effect.

Its under the same name as the aura file in the folder.

Super Cyan is the folder you should be using for Super Saiyan Blue, I am not sure if I am understanding your question?

Have you managed to take a whack at the scr0.pak file since it is mod friendly after all ( Czarpos proved this with my SSJ hair mod)?

So far I haven't had any success with dogi swapping. I have been able to swap hairs (and in turn should mean faces can be swapped).

Added a mod.
    *Fur Coat- Trunks Inspired

It makes the colors resemble Trunks' Time Patrol coat. It comes with a few options as well.

-Might not work on Super Saiyan Rose, as someone I know is planning on it. But I may work on Super Saiyan White.-

Added 4 mods.

-Vegeta Cap
    -Cell Cap
    -Gay Retard Dogi
    - Lord Chin Chin Dogi

Since noone owns the Devilman Dogi, I could not provide screenshots for the Filthy Frank dogis.

Will work on Super Saiyan Rose.

after I overwrite the mod it takes me to the pack folder where the tex files are, from that point onwards idk what to do, cause I tried to overwrite the ssjb mod and didn't know what to do after

Okay so, I for example use the 1st human hairstyle on one of my characters.
    The ID for the first hairstyle's Super Saiyan hair is a_hum_m_head01_s. The reason I know it is the first hair is because at the end, it says 01. If you are using say, the 5th hairstyle- choose a_hum_m_head05_s. Right click it and select overwrite. It might open you back up at the Pack folder, but you should now navigate to your downloaded mod's folder. Select your Super Cyan hair (if you have hair 5, select the NEW a_hum_m_head05_s). Now you just wait until its complete and start your game up.

i followed your guide until it said to put the item/mod in the downloaded mod folder, but I cant find that

I am not sure what you are trying to say here? Which part of the ResourceTool guide are you stuck on? I put numbers on them, so...