Posts by J4n0s666

Hi, we have an issue in our guild: a few days ago we changed the guild master, putting someone who was already a jr master, as the guild master; after that we changed the master again and now we can't put 4 jr masters anymore: is there a way to solve the problem? my guild is ItalianHeroesDBO, thanks for your help

You'll have to grind 65-70 tho, most people have to, sorry to inform you that :D

I already heard that from many people, I'm mentally preparing for that xD

Quest items are never dropped to the ground. You have to kill them until your the item is added to the quest inventory.
    If a quest works for others but not for you, then you do something wrong.

I know, that's why I thought it was weird, and in fact it was my mistake

With all due respect. Have you ever played an MMO before? Quite a lot of your time is spent killing mobs and in most cases you'll have to grind here and there. It's the same for console games such as final fantasy and dragonquest.

I played the old TW server of DBO, I know very well it's necessary to grind sometimes to gain exp, but to do from lv 52 straight to 70 with no quest is a little too much xD But it was my fault for not checking that particular inventory in the first place

Are you all checking your Quest inventory to get rid of the leftover items from other quests? You access it by pressing "J" not your regular inventory opened by pressing "I"

You'll find that mushroom rocks north and south quest items don't always leave the slots so you are unable to pickup other quest items. Just discard the ones you no longer need. a very high percentage of quests in mushroom rocks are completable as i only have 7 not doable in north and 11 in south.

I cleaned that inventory and it solved the problem :), thanks a lot, you saved my game :D

No if you are experiencing a bugged quest then so should everyone else be experiencing the same thing.

Ok; I know people that have done these quests with no issues at all, I know it's weird but I don't know what to do anymore, I'm forced to kill random mob to gain experience at this moment D:

There are a lot of bugged quests currently, I've noticed a lot of them in the Majin areas as well, but they are known about and they'll eventually be fixed. So no it isn't just you experiencing these things.

So is it normal that only some players are experiencing some bugged quests in these areas and not everyone? just asking, it's for pure information :)

Hi, I hope this is not a tread already opened that I couldn't see, in that case forgive me; anyway, I have a problem doing some quests, I kill mobs, collect item but many of these are not being counted; I'm having this problem in the mushroom rock north area, I would say that 50% of the quests I took until now are impossible for me to complete; now the questions are: is it only a problem I have or other players are having the same issue? Is there a solution? I tried to relog already, abandon and retake the quests, but nothing worked; thanks for your help :)

The problem is that it's not a bug sadly. The system itself is based on pure luck. Even if you have 90% chance to hit someone, your bad luck can drive u to the 10% chance to not hit. It's totally unreliable. Nothing is guaranteed.

I don't remember dodge rate based on pure statistics xD in DBO TW even with 6k dodge I saw people being hitted, for what I remember it was random

look this I have 1800 hit rate and a plasma lvl 40 have 300 of dodge . Then dodge =40% or 50% ....the calculation system is bug . She shouldnt dodge my basic attacks because I have 6 times more the hit rate that she of dodge. Where is the logic?

Are you sure it's 40 or 50% dodge chances? Because I couldn't come up with the right equation with the examples Daneos made; what I could understand is that there is no 100% dodge or hit chance in any case; with this I'm not saying it's perfect this system, but one thing is certain: it was meant to work like this

Well, that new system suck ass for sure. 1800 hit rate is one of the highest hit rates ever. If he can get dodged most of times then pvp gonna be annoying as hell lol.

Nothing we can really do about it, Daneos said himself that if we can find a better system/equation he will consider it, but for now nothing came up

Why a lvl 40 plasma and sk lvl 30 can dodge half of my attacks basics if I'm lvl 70 with 1800 hit rate. Is useful the hitrate...? :?::?:?(

It's not a bug, it's the new dodge calculation system; you can read all about this in one of the latest post in the global update tread made by Daneos

I was about to say the same thing, I never used that pot in the past and I think it should be removed from the game

I totally agree with you, good job from the staff, but the priorities are others at this moment: fixing quests, adding TMQs and UDs, fixing classes and once the basics are done it will time for new contents or changes; of course it's just my opinion, nothing to say to the developer for the job done so far which is very good smile.png