Posts by Nanashi

Change the rates to buy cash shop points because the original one was alot more cheaper...

was around $7.67 dollars for 200 cash shop points

your trying to sell 50 cash shop points for $5, i'd say use this rates. its just a opinion, i'd recommend you to consider it at least ;)

way to unbalanced

Original rates

CN-USA Original DBO Taiwan CayenneTech Price.

Source: https://www.cn-usa.com/?cmd=buy&loc=147439&from=indexCatRec

200 cash shop points - $7.67
    500 cash shop points - $18.68
    1000 cash shop points - $37.37

now they only sold 3 types of Cards i were to use these value's to set it up the the amount of cards you want to sell it should roughly be at this kind of price.

50 CP - $1.91
    100 CP - $3.83
    200 CP - $7.67
    300 CP - $11.50
    550 CP - $21.08 (50 Cash Points BONUS!)
    850 CP - $32.58 (100 Cash Points BONUS!)
    1200 CP - $45.99 (200 Cash Points BONUS!)

Now this may look way to cheap but if you think about it, this kind of price comes with more buyers, and is fair on the DBOG Community.

And if you want to even out the prices you can round them up. to $xx.99

50 CP - $1.99
    100 CP - $3.99
    200 CP - $7.99
    300 CP - $11.99
    550 CP - $21.99 (50 Cash Points BONUS!)
    850 CP - $32.99 (100 Cash Points BONUS!)
    1200 CP - $45.99 (200 Cash Points BONUS!)

hope you like it @Danoes

Upgrade system has been updated

Global Update Thread

Hi Daneos, great update but if its oke may i ask for you to post the previous rates, so i can compare them with the new rates to see how difficult it is to get highest grade upgrade.

on the other hand the rates you've got set up now i find fair, as if its was any higher, you'd have everyone in the server walking around with +15 which doesnt make it special anymore. :)

Would deeply appreciate it bro, if you shared previous rates, thanks again ^^

EDIT--------------------------------------------------------------

Has these changes been implemented into the dev server to be tested aswell thanks ^^?

Welcome to the DBOG Community, Enjoy your stay here. Also you should look forward to the upcoming week as there a possibility that pre-open beta will be starting ;)

Hi, I agree with Nemix, i can help out but the only issue is that we could face is repacking it and having the client support it. I discussed with Saito a really long time ago its just anything you unpack that you want to work on is messy as its all over the place lol.

So i was roaming facebook newsfeed to come across a guy that is in my friendlist, named Santeg Dbo, he's been sharing these weird images of DBO new development but i aint sure mabye its just things that wernt completed but i thought be interesting to share it with you guys. Let me know what u guys think as i am a bit confused my self how he got these images.

Santeg Dbo Facebook post.

I'm just gonna leave this here... There are some things going around, don't kid yourself, it's not the game itself. But that's what it could be, if bandai hadn't ruined everything. But maybe in years can play something like that. They're going to go up more things ;)

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5921/

Well, second part of the last thing I'm going to go up, I mean it's not anything created or anything done, it's a potential of what can be done, here you are going to see fights flying, combos, and new forms like this currently xenoverse. Beyond this, there's another job to the couple, that's why I never do anything or I release anything, the only thing that I'm trying is to become a developer with all the tools and not just to schedule. On the one hand I'm wrong to show these pictures, because it's going to cause anger against ntl, ect. But on the other hand is a motivation, we have a code of source, whether old or not. We can continue the game and create our own content. Be not only for the most updated versions. Anyway, enjoy and think and do not believe in the word of the whole world that you're going to have servers or weird things. Bod is scarce, few people know how to program it and develop. Everyone wants an executable and to open the server, but it's different from reality. Good luck to everyone! PS: the genkidama is also, most other skills more, well, I was told a long time to being the active game in 2013, but I always had things like that and never get anything out of respect for the developers.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5922/

Translated to english.

But what they want to do is make leveling slower. Now the current plan is to come up with a way of doing that, but without forcing people to grind mobs after running out of quests every level.
    I think the best would probably be to make people complete all the quests in the map, before being able to continue to the next one. The only problem is that we'll first have to make sure every single quest is working + most likely translated as well. That would take quite a while longer.

Kirito, think i may have a idea for this. Back in the oldest version of Korea DBO, when a person ran out of quest there were mobs in certain area's that allowed you to do repeatable quests called Rep quests that rewarded you good amount of exp untill you reached your next level, which was then repeated again next level after running out of quests again. this was back in lvl 50 cap. Hope this information helps because i feel like the data of those system is still in the server files just needs to be unlocked again as the npc's that gave out those quests still around :).

200% Agree with asdeath, thats just the login screen from DBO old patch, with 2 simple bars and a login button, 0% effort, i dont think that launcher should have won,...... there where other launchers x10 better....

Just a few experiments i did for a really small Uni Modular,

Summary of my work, Modeled two asset, took 2 images for each scene which is a background and picture of a chrome ball to use for adding reflection material shader on my two assets, then rendered them within 3Ds Max with the background to create a effect of realism to match with the background.

Asset = 3D model.

Hope you like the 2 renders :P

Dragonball Set

2vvqngh.jpg

Iron Man Figure

6z1nqx.jpg