Posts by Xenogiri

@Tensa This thread was posted 49 minutes ago. the maintenance started 19 mins ago :D not same issue.

@Diozek Have you white-listed DBOG on your antivirus, ans are you running DBOGLauncher as administrator?

I know, but I figured he'd be wasting his time fixing his being unable to connect to the server to find out that the server went down for maintenance and be disappointed that he fixed it for no reason just to wait a bit more. Thank you though for trying to clarify that for me if I hadn't realized it was a different situation.

Thanks tensa and cosmo, I dont have antivurus only windows defender that has been desactivated to play , and yes i m running launcher as administrator. Now i try again and recibe this error menssage.

Authentication Failure

Thanks for the Help!

No problem bud. o/

It's quite amusing how quick you so called supporters are to automatically assume the project is dead just because the game hasn't been updated for a few.

I wouldn't mind new hairstyles one bit to be honest, but only if they're original and not coming from the show. DBO is years after DBZ, so why they have the DBZ characters hairstyles wouldn't make sense cause those hairstyles are just unique to them. That, and all the little fanboys are going to try and even recreate the character. It's bad enough with the "SSJ25VEGETA" or "SSJG3GOGETA" names. It'd get even worse with the hairstyles from the characters.

Good ol' SSJWarriors, had a lot of fun times within that guild with a lot of friends, good times.

Anywho.

Obtaining Supreme Kai Dogi and Joining OrangeStar
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7785/

Obtaining Super Saiyan and Kid Clockforum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7786/

Personally, instead of instant transmission being a wish, all classes should be able to learn it. It makes no sense as to why only fighters and dendes should be the only two to be able to do it. Considering that the yardratians were able to teach it to goku, clearly its a skill that can be taught to whoever. My question is why should only fighters and dendes have it, if it can be learned by anyone? Hell, when did namekians even learn instant transmission?

Meh, everyone has their own experience. I guess yours was better visioned on Pure Majin... Mine was on SSJ.But hey ... GN still sucks.

Yeah, it would appear so. Lol, true, on the other hand some people can utilize GN fairly well. What I think it comes down to, is how the player builds their stats and the way they play along with gear and such.

It is pretty useful actually. Especially for classes like SM.Don't take me as saying...."OMG SSJ is so overpowered IT NEED NERF" Nope, not at all.
    But I've literally had about twice Majin as I had Humans and twice as much Namekians as I had Majins back in TW.
    I was never able to utilize GN and Pure Majin as well as I utilized SSJ.
    SSJ isn't all that mighty, that is not what I am saying here... but what I say is you can get better usage out of SSJ
    (Sorry, this reply was meant to be sent yesterday, but I had to deal with 502 Syntax Errors)

Hmm, I guess this is purely based on experiences. In my experience, I've witnessed one certain Kid Buu take on the whole platform of 70s and actually keep 80% of his health the whole time. SSJ, like sapha said, is more along the lines of a one hit wonder. So in my personal opinion as I compare the two, I look at Kid Buu as the stronger form, even though I'm a human swordsman. Also, its fine, don't worry about it.

PPool

Apparently some of you miss the point of Great Namek and Pure Majin, especially in a point-and-click MMO like this. They were designed to have restricted skills because of the theme and gameplay of the game. This isn't like Xenoverse 2 where you have more options. Besides, the spiritual classes of the races are better suited to use their transformation than their melee counterparts due to their higher EP and damage output. The only reason Super Saiyans still have access to their skills is because it's not a dramatic transformation like Great Namek and Pure Majin, but in return they don't get powerful AOEs like the other two transformations, which Fighters and Swordsman could heavily benefit from. Oh, and before you go "SSJ makes Turtles OP" try and keep in mind that SSJ doesn't increase defense or LP: they're still as fragile and can easily be one-shot by Great Namek and Pure Majin.

I wouldn't say "useless." More like a "one-hit wonder" since you only got one use.

"One hit wonder" sounds more like it.

I don't think anyone agrees with #2 honestly. Pure Majins are not stronger than SSJ. Give me a way (Other than "They can kill l-like..... 5000 mobs with one hit like it's nothing!!!!!") that Pure Majins are stronger than SSJ.

Ok, but first tell me in what way is ssj actually strong? Its useless in PvP.

1. Majins being able to use buffs in kid buu form, you're basically asking to commit suicide. 2. Super saiyan isn't even that strong, so kid buu is already stronger than it. 3. "Full power ssj goku or ultra ssj of vegeta and trunks" no, just no.