Posts by Kaioshin Vall

I was born on a planet without a name. Everybody called it "Home". Growing up was not easy as I had to train and test my skills every day. My brothers and sisters weren't easy on me. We had to prepare ourselves. Prepare and be strong. Be strong in order to protect the part of the world that the elders were watching before us.
    After many years, that day came. The day that the Elders bid us farewell and left us with only one order, to keep this part of the world safe from destruction. Our more experienced and strongest of all of us, our eldest brother, seperated us and sent us to the 4 corners of the world. Our mission was to defend it.
    The years were passing by without any big threats to our cause.

Everyone was living a happy life, until the first true test came along. We had no real experience in battle and nobody was able to match this monster. It was called Majin Buu.
    It wasn't human, it didn't even have a mind of its own. The monster was controlled by a wizard named Bibidi in order to do his bidding. It was the greatest threat this world has ever known. By the order of our eldest brother, we all assembled to defeat him. Unfortunately, only I survived.
    As the sole survivor of our family. I took it upon myself to protect the whole world.

But the years pass fast don't they? A new threat was lurking in the shadows. But it wasn't "new" at all. Bibidi's son, Babidi, was on Earth and with him, he had an old nightmare, Majin Buu. I rushed there to try and prevent any destruction but I failed. Majin Buu was released from his ball. I was lucky enough to find some survivors of the Saiyan race, who were truly powerful, more powerful that I could ever imagine. They had achieved a power called Super Saiyan, which I only had read in old books that our elders were reading to younglings. With their help and with the help of the Dragon Balls, we were able to defeat Majin Buu and seal this threat forever. Thus closes the chapter of my past.

Now, I've descended onto the Earth.
    I currently live in Greece and I'm 24 years old. I've played on KR and TW2 servers. My aliases were Vall, Vallor, Ceased and Valled.
    All these years I've been hiding, watching and waiting for the threats to reveal themselves before I struck them down, but now I realised that it's better to let the world know of my existance. It's better for the people of this Earth to know that they have a watcher and a protector. But I won't be doing this myself. I've got people who've been training with me since I came here. The Kaioshins Guild !

Currently there is nothing planed except increasing the bus movement speed.

Super Bus !

Well, it was slow but you could go and get some water, use the WC and when you came back it would be close to the location you wanted to drop off. If it's a Super Bus, then we won't have time for that :P

Currently working:- Spawn monster, npc for quests
    - Bus system

Hey hotshot. Let me ask you this : Did we download an update with our launchers? Nope ! So it seems like he was meant to write "currently workin on" .. + he said "Today Ive almost finished the spawning monsters etc for quest. (Got to add some security checks and cancel the event when player log out etc)" ..
    It doesn't take alot to understand that, right?

Thanks for the explanation. This makes sense. But, crafted armors should come with stat effects once daneos fixes the bug right ? I mean normally we dont have to use brown boxes to get stat effects

Yes, they should come with stats and also there should be a chance to craft a "rare" item, which now isn't possible.

The crafted armor/weapons don't come with stat effects but you can use a brown box to add them. The seller probably used a brown box to get the random stats.

Please read again what I said and what Phonon said.. I don't like repeating myself.

TLQs, TMQs and UDs are unavailable . That means that all passive skill quests (TLQs / Rifts) are no implemented into the game yet.
    You will have to continue the game without doing them..

I suggest that before you create a thread, use the search bar to see if someone else has asked the same question. Also read the Pre-Open Beta FAQ.. It will give you alot of answers.

Pretty off topic but let me answer this once again.

cant we just get the skills for free that we cannot get with the quests , since all will be wiped anyway when the beta starts...

Why can't you understand that the game at it's current state (being Pre-Open Beta) is to test anything that is available to us. The skills won't matter at all if the quests are bugged/glitched and don't work when Open Beta comes and we still have problems.
    The reason that we won't get the skills is for people to do it the normal way and check if the quests are working correctly or are bugged/glitched while you are inside your own instance (that's what happens when you enter a Time Leap Quest rift or a UD on your own) or when you enter your party's instance (reffering to TMQ,UD etc).
    Also if we get the skills now for free like we got the flying skill (which didn't have any instace involved) , I'm sure that the 90% of our current player base wouldn't even create a new character and level him in order to go and do the TLQs. It would be too much work for them.

I hope that now you understand why we aren't given the other passive skills for free.

So you mean to tell me that everytime I create a new character I have to click OK to a panel that appears and says that I have to read the Bug List ? That's not cool and I don't think that anyone would stop their game and rush to the forums to read a 30 page thread, when they are so close to get into the game.

People should have the decency to at least search in the forums for a question that's same or similar to the one they are going to ask before they open a new thread. That was expected from people that don't know how a forum works (omakaioshin) but they should at least try.

There is a Pre-Open Beta FAQ that most of the questions-answers are gathered there and they are all in one post.
    Anyway, I suggest moving the search bar from the top of the page, to the top navigation bar and instead of having it somewhere that people can't see it.
    I also suggest that a notification pops before you create a new thread saying "Maybe this question/post has been made before. Are you sure that you want to proceed?" . That would be alot more efficient since the game/character screen has nothing to do with the forum.

Since I'm not at home and I can't test anything. Have you added an exception for DBOGLauncher and dbog.exe on your firewall and whitelisted them on your antivirus?

Maybe that's the problem.

I have a problem,i cant have the '' Power up '' hability, that means,no counter attack and no kaioken too...i think its because of the time rift quest...

TLQs, TMQs and UDs are unavailable at the moment.
    You're wrong about Kaioken as it can be gotten using 1sp when you hit lvl35.

You could read the Pre-Open Beta FAQ as it will give you alot of information about the current state of the game. Also the Global Update Thread is where every update is posted.

EDIT : Wanted to add a bug.

The damage to mobs by skills or auto-attacks is applied but the Health Bar doesn't update properly (again).