Posts by DZIUS

First of all. You're so careless. Before you start to talk - you should go and make some video with this issue captured. Most of us don't know what you're talking about. Damn I didn't dodge. It only confirms us in a certain sense.

Anyway - if you're interested to win against a strong enemy - you're a fighter, sword master, whatever
    you need to strongly base on your stun + knockdown intime
    The SK does not have any knock down, or else, he cannot charge his RP right away. I use it as a sword master I am winning a lot as a easy won while I almost spend all my EP. But it's true, with some CD applied, and knock down a lot, you can win everyone.
    It's just that as you know - now, I'm forced to fight against people who at least have weapon +15 - I grind so... till another flash loosers.

Basically everything in cash shop is p2w expect for the dogis and mounts, it's not just
    white stone.

FYI most of your sentence don't make any sense, maybe that why people aren't understanding what your trying to put out.

Sure. I agree with you. But we not gonna change the whole monetary system. We only need to balance so the difference was felt.
    I did not know that Daneos gonna make them drop. So I though. Dam. I think I need to alarm those guys. Because this is bad. Okey?

As other members said here. There's no need to get your panties in a twist. White stones will be made droppable or as a reward from something or another.

There will no no need to buy them for zeni unless you're lazy or want to take a short-cut.

Any zeni spent on then in per-beta is your choice since you know you won't be getting any CP from it in OB.

Wow. Briliant. I would not be able to assess what are my efforts bro. That's why I grind. LOL!

What are you trying to suggest? I said. That I'm not interested in any kind of speculation here. I'm not you. And damn. You don't get. You do not feel in the mood to think. Do not try to extinguish the fire any more.

So lets be clear? You hate u70 whites because they're a bit expensive? I heard that in OB they will be droppable and ffs. You make no sense either.

Bullshit. Please do not close the topic right now. Be serious guys.

Quote from X

White stones used to make it so that if u got a fail or broken, it wouldn't downgrade ur item. So people bought a shit ton of white stones and had better chance to gte 15+. That has been patched out now, ur items still dont get destroyed, but they do downgrade.

Matter of fact, that case beeing unclosed.You know nothing about the Dragon Ball and the convention. Why there's just one and the only game for PC and have been closed by the creatior. Becase of the origin of Dragon Ball has over 50 years and Akira is an old guy, who will write a will. He won't gonna let those people build a fortune while he's beeing dead. And he expects a solid work in order to keep it alive.

Promotion departament of the Dragon Ball origins is pretty out of your range. And to be honest you kids in the forum have only speculations which does not fit to the picture.

So... call it whatever you want. Me the advocate of the creator himself. This night hide doubts which doesn't dispel.

I appreaciate the work. The game is very cool. There are people and people. Ask me for help over and over again. Others keep talk me Chineese ( WTF is that anyway ) . I believe that game gonna start again. But till the time. We still have much work to do.

I give one example.
    Maybe if we have done an exeption for those U70 white and make it very cheap. If there is a U70 stone needed, then let's just decrease the price of U70 white a lot. To make it a measurable measure for those upgrades.

I am not the person who raises the alarm for any reason. However, the situation forces me to address this issue, as if it had been clarified earlier. It's like when you ask a kid if he wants a pocket dollar a day, or maybe $ 5 a month. You are not fair.

Assuming u30 purple and u70 purple work the same. If I needed 80 purple to get +15. Here it is.

80 x 500 000 000 = 40 000 000 000
    - we appreciate the minimum cost

And this is how we appreciate the U70 white, which is somewhat a message:
    " PAY FOR THE WIN. WE NOT GONNA LET YOU..."

Well. I'm waiting for you. I'm waiting for an idea. Because in my opinion it went a bit too far.

It may be the processor state. If you have set the processor working on 100% performance then try to change it maybe 45%. I'm not an expert, but if the grapics uses the 100% of clock will happen a freeze.

I have a question regarding the attributes. If I have a necklace Increases Elegant attack attribute by 8 %, then I should use my weapon attribute elegant or strange which has +10% gain on attribute elegant? ?(

I know the solution for that. It's pretty all about to give every class more chance.
    Let's see on the plat. Every one is trying to spam skills that prevents enemy from taking action.
    Are they really skilled or just like monkeys learned that kind of behavior?

If cut the common duration of those skills by 50% let's say. It would be more like other games.
    There will be no more fight won without taking any damage and if you want a serious effect, you gonna need to max the skill.

Also. The range of the skills should be fixed.
    Ridiculous thing when karma flies across whole the plat and land with a spectacular bang in the head.
    It's only my advice to cut the casting distance for such skills.

And of course fix those antidotes, pills that were supposed to save you from abnormal pain!

Is this so impossible to get it?

That game died because of inside pvp balance.
    It's pretty weak system and it doesn't deserve to call it Dragon Ball.
    Otherwise it's a fake DB - like.

Let's continue.

The penalty when you're dead - it's ok when it finally be. But. The potion that cures the pain of death? Pity!
    The penality is a very good solution for the abusers on the arena and I'd advice to take it into mind, that the penality should be BIG and even up to 10 minutes and there will be no way to cure it.

It's my turn to go listen hehe!

The function does not work correct.
    When your life is 12000 for example and you have 40% attached to recover hp
    and the hit is 15000 - you're dead even thought the recovery would be about 6000 hp.
    you should be left with 6000, but you're dead by instant

Yeah it occurs. Here goes.
    When mob hit you, you fall on the ground with 0 hp it's like Playdead
    They still hit you, when your hp shows 0
    and then a little bit later, you re dead, respawn

But wait!
    It's maybe because I didn't download the new patch, cause started with old launcher.
    I guess so...

edit; the patch isn't installing good.
    an error when appling patch

The result of the upgrade 'game' is already decided when you click the upgrade button.

The card you pick has absolutely 0 effect on the outcome no matter what you do.

Thanks. I dreamed to know That haha

I would like to share a good technique of upgrade. It save your nerves when doing such things as upgrade using token.
    Get the item +6. And then
    Go to https://www.random.org/
    set the range of the number to 0, 3
    hit the button twice and sum the resoults
    if input 0 - then it does not count to a sum

ex. 0 3
    hit the 3rd card
    ex. 1 3
    hit the 1st card

it's somehow effective :)
    GL!

I'm glad to see what you did Zen. You must have balls selling whites 135kk, when others selling 200kk. I appriciate. I've lost with my whites bought for 150kk yesterday, but I'll use them later. Nice of you boy!

Anyways I'm in mood to dance! :D

Cool. Let's just convience others to go there and make a 500kk daily beeing lvl 50+
    Really.