Posts by lokeshwushu

So Guys, I am pretty much fixated on being a Poko priest since i like the abilities and skills and still able to be a Semi-Healer in a team...

It has been long time since I played DBO, so i almost forgot about the skills of the summoned dragon.

If i m right, the two dragons that can be summoned, One is Physical Attk (Walking Beast) and other is Energy (Flying Dragon),. I never knew their name, since it was all messed up in korean language DBO.

So my question is, Which one is better, and for some reason, I used to stick with Flying Dragon, the one uses energy attacks..

Would like to get info and suggestions on this one. Btwn, I am going to use only one of the dragons, since i dont want to waste Skill points on both...

Thanks

The reason you cant login is because the dev server is still open to founders with all the accounts and items still there. As Daneos said ^ when pre open beta starts, everything on the dev server will be wiped and turn into the pre open beta server so right now, its only still open to founders until Daneos announces pre-open beta has started. Only then can everyone login and play :O

Hey, from the looks on the website, all characters have been deleted!

Are you saying that, the server is still not clean? You can log into Dev server now?

Well in that case, it might be couple of more days. . I guess, everyone got excited, since all the characters in the website were deleted from the Ranking list.

Thats all the excitement about... I think So...

Advance Happy Birthday Dude!!

And how did u get to know that the game will Open on 22nd June?? Did you get any information, as part of the Founders Pack or something??

Or

You are just taking a guess??

@RamitaPa

Dont worry... It will work just fine.

If you face too much of lag or graphics problem, just reduce the Graphics/Display settings in the Game to minimum.

Dont worry, I am very sure it will work in your system. Just download the Game and wait for instructions. Once, DBOG, tells us what to do, we can start playing :thumbup:

can someone tell me the minimum requirement? Please!

Operating System: Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP SP2, or greater
    CPU: Pentium 4 1.5GHz or greater (2.4GHz)
    Graphics: Geforce4 Ti4200 or Radeon 8500 (Geforce 6200 or X800)
    RAM: 512MB or greater
    HDD: 10GB or greater

This is the recommended System requirements. I guess its also the minimum requirements, Not sure if the same.

Technically, systems cannot be any lower configuration than this. Unless, the PC was bought a Degade ago (Except for the Graphics Card). .

So I m sure, your system will be well suitable to play this game..

If something low like that was the default rate then have some events where they increase the rate for a certain amount of time, could please a lot of players being a nice middle ground between the two ideas.

That is exactly what @Tummi94 is suggesting.

read his previous posts in this thread, you would understand. He says, to have a low drop rate 24/7 , but increase the drop rate for event...

I really think that the server size should be in increased also, but (Don't know if this is true) wouldn't that mean more lag and more RAM space would be needed to run the game? This probably isn't true.

Indeed , That's a good point ...But it actually have some side effects , like lag and all , We don't want to have problems with the game such as disconnecting automatically like it happened for me while testing months ago , I hope Daneos consider that..

Guys!

First of all, it is a MMO (Massive Multiplayer Online)...

It is suppose to have massive number of players online at the same time. Do you think 500 is a massive number??

And what about the actual Open Beta begins?? Do you think only 500 will be playing the game?

Lag is based on the internet speed. Since the game is still in the bug fixing period, yes there will be some lag. But not cause of the number. If we have good internet, Lag is not main concern.

And currently, the main problem we will be facing, is that, We have to wait in line to enter the server. If the server has 500 players online, the others have to wait in que, to enter the game. Once, someone leaves the game, we can enter...

Does that sound better than having Lags? I would very well play the game with Lags, (If it is such a condition) Instead of waiting in line to enter the game.. Dont you think so?

But anyhow, I dont think DBOG would increase the Server capacity for the Pre-Open Beta. It would only be in the Open-Beta directly, I guess..

Thanks

i know it was an example but, eh.

i think they should make the servers to where diff servers aree set to diff time zones.
    so if youre in NA for example db starts at a good time wher everyone is on
    the other server for over seas players thts in diff timee zones. its hard to explain but you get what I mean?

I understand what you mean, But i think its kind of impossible.

It will encourage people to play proxy characters. ONe in each server, to make use of the varying event time. And that would not be encouraged by the Developers.

But it is actually a good idea, but it wont workout practically... Can u understand what i am saying?

Join the long queue that there will be. We are thousand of people waiting to play the game, and the server capicity is only 500. So no hope to play in the first days (no complaints or personal opinions, only facts)

A Fact Indeed!!

DBOG Team! Plz consider increasing the Server capacity at your earliest possibility!. There are literally toooooo many of us waiting in the line, 500 is nowhere near the number. As of now there are more than 1,80,000 accounts, and even if half of them are active players,, there would be soo many people dissappointed in waiting. . We all have a great expectation for the game.

Kindly consider increasing the server capacity... That will make the Pre-Open Beta, a huge success...

Thanks.

Well! If too many of us, bring up the topic to the DBOG Team, with proper reasoning, may be they will consider doing that.

But, lets hope to start the game first. I am dying to play DBOG.

Sorry, If I am wrong!

I remember that, in KR server, the DB hunt was ON during weekends. Having it during the Weekends (48hrs) would solve the problem.

If we have a 48h long time duration, then people frm various time zone can participate.

And, Also, Regarding what Tummi94 Said!

If they reduce the drop rate, -70%,, I think it would cause severe frustration for players. Already its kind of frustrating to hunt for it, since the drop rate is low, , If we reduce it to even lower levels, I think, people would eventually loose interest in it, since it will take ages to get those.

But I think, having a 48h or 24h continuous event would benefit players from all time zone.

Tummi94! You are right, if we have 3h event, then many players would have to sacrifise sleep and some wont be able to participate.

I hope you like the 24h or 48h event suggestion.. Its only my view though... :)

There's so many pages, so sorry if someone already asked this, but well, here's my question :
    Will the game be english patched during this pre-open beta ?

If yes, I would like to be able to participate in it :P

It was told in the earlier pages of this thread that, The Game is Mainly in English.

So no need for English Patch.

Also, there are only 2 people working in the Translation Team, So there are still some parts of the game that needs to be translated. However, they are aiming to completely translate the game into English. So we dont have to face trouble like in the Taiwan and Korean version of DBO.

Pretty Sweet I think :)

Jesus really? He said it's for all, so everyone can play, not only 500 chosen one.Capacity of server 500, that means in ONE TIME can be 500 players on server. That means everyone can play but You will be in queue to login, if server will be full.

Cool!
    So thats cleared! (500 is just the server capacity..) Thats a Big relief actually...
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Si la version pré BETA test ne peut accueillir que 500 personnes ! (Faudra être rapide je pense) Est-ce que dans le version BETA ouverte, tous les joueurs pourront entrer dedans ?

Plus clair : La version BETA ouverte accueillera-t-elle plus de 500 personnes

a Question for Danoes, in-regards to this!!

When you mentioned 500 players?

Does it mean that, the server only allows 500 players to play at any given time?

(Or)

Does it mean, only the first 500 players who register will be able to play?

Please clarify this one !!

Thanks