Posts by lokeshwushu

Yes. But for last test on 1.05.2016 You needed to download config http://www.mediafire.com/downl…9zvrpro/ConfigOptions.xmland run by DBO.exe, NOT THE LAUNCHER.

How it will works with new config or not, we will know when Pre-Open Beta launch.

Could you explain how to use this ConfigOptions?

I downloaded the CongifOptions from the above given link. Then copied it to the Game Folder, where it replaced the previous one.

Then I launched both the DBOGLauncher and DBOG.exe

But there seemed no update or patching or anything. Am i missing some step? Those who have used the ConfigOptions, plz clarify.

Most of the game will be in english as for the quest some will be in english others will have to be translated. Our translation team which only consist of 2 people at the moment are working on it.

OH! Nice to know that the whole game is mainly in English. Had a tough time in Korean version, where i couldnot read a thing in the game. .

Although, little sad abt the work load on those 2 people in the translation team. Good Luck Guys! Hope you will get some assistance soon..

is english the main language for quests, descritions, etc?

Even I had the Same Question in mind!

Others who have tried this game so far, founders and non-founders! Was the game completely in English? or was it more like the English Patch from Korean Version? I havnt heard anything abt it yet!

English will be the Primary language? or How does it work?

Thanks

Guys!

Daneos has answered it many times..

If i understood correctly, all the characters in the Pre-Open Beta will be deleted at the End. So stop asking the same question Again-and-Again.

Also, the lvl cap in 70. And, the Master Classes are available too!

All quests are being fixed and we might be able to play all the quests in time, But not at the very beginning. So, i believe the flight quest will also be available.

We all are excited, but lets not ask the same questions a million times. Just go through the previous posts in this thread.

Thanks